Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult (4790 Views)

Buhari Plans To Install Northerner As C.A.N Leader, Group Alleges / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Amorc Is Not A Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult by ELMORIJA: 8:45am On Apr 11, 2009
not all initiated male is allowed into the alter
Re: Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult by manmustwac(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2009
my mother goes to that church
Re: Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult by yommyuk: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2009
our motto states that we are a holy church from heaven (Ijo mimo lati orun wa) smiley
The statement above should answer your question
Re: Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult by Enockia(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2009
the church is a holy church and not a cult though it oporates like one
Re: Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult by noetic(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2009
Enockia:

the church is a holy church and not a cult though it oporates like one
did u bother to ask them why?

manmustwac:

my mother goes to that church

no wonder u can open ur mouth to blaspheme endlessly in the name of atheism. she has been praying for u amongst other things.
you better come to the acknowledgement of Christ, that u might spend eternity with Him.
Re: Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult by biina: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2009
EL MORIJA:

not all initiated male is allowed into the alter
weird choice of word. It almost seems that you have made up your mind.
Re: Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult by ELMORIJA: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2009
Yes, they operate like a cult, only few initiates are allowed into the inner temple (alter), only a few of the sidemen dresses the alter, the rite and rituals in the church is not different from that of an herbalist e.g. egg of a native fowl, palm font, 3 type of fruit, 7 candle tie in 3 places with 4 inside the candle spiritual bomb), coco nut, bible tie with prophets girdle etc. If you know the God u serve what is the big alter made of. The power in the big alter is awesome
Re: Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult by ELMORIJA: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2009
what is IRAPADA?
Re: Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult by manmustwac(m): 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2009
noetic:

no wonder u can open ur mouth to blaspheme endlessly in the name of atheism. she has been praying for u amongst other things.
you better come to the acknowledgement of Christ, that u might spend eternity with Him.
Can u pls provide solid evidence to prove that your pacticular God exists in the flesh and not in your imagination?
Re: Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult by biina: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2009
EL MORIJA:

Yes, they operate like a cult, only few[b] initiates[/b] are allowed into the inner temple (alter), only a few of the sidemen dresses the alter, the rite and rituals in the church is not different from that of an herbalist e.g. egg of a native fowl, palm font, 3 type of fruit, 7 candle tie in 3 places with 4 inside the candle spiritual bomb), coco nut, bible tie with prophets girdle etc. If you know the God u serve what is the big alter made of.    The power in the big  alter is awesome 
The word 'initiates' suggests that you have concluded that it is cult. why waste the time of others?
If you don't like C.C.C., then don't attend.
BTW ironic username
Re: Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult by noetic(m): 1:14am On Apr 12, 2009
manmustwac:

Can u pls provide solid evidence to prove that your pacticular God exists in the flesh and not in your imagination?
ask ur mum. she is in a better position to tell.
Re: Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult by manmustwac(m): 7:33am On Apr 13, 2009
noetic:

ask ur mum. she is in a better position to tell.
So in other words u mean u can't answer the question. Besides i think according to her belief Olumba Olumba is their God and he's alive in the flesh in Calabar.
Re: Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult by OREAWADOO: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2009
NA JUJU HOUSE BE THAT
grin
Re: Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult by noetic(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2009
manmustwac:

So in other words u mean u can't answer the question. Besides i think according to her belief Olumba Olumba is their God and he's alive in the flesh in Calabar.
u must be daydreaming. How about the numerous evidences and postulations that myself and others have stated as our case for God`s existence.
ur (atheists) inability to define or substantiate the subject (JEHOVAH GOD) u dont believe in, is the irrationality in u.

good to know ur mum worships olumba olumba. but that u must know celestians dont do that.
Re: Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult by Honda29: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2009
OREAWADOO:

NA JUJU HOUSE BE THAT
grin

Chei!. This internet no good for business ohhh. grin grin grin
Re: Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult by manmustwac(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2009
noetic:

u must be daydreaming. [b][color=#990000][How about the numerous evidences and postulations that myself and others have stated as our case for God`s existence.
/color][/b]ur (atheists) inability to define or substantiate the subject (JEHOVAH GOD) u dont believe in, is the irrationality in u.
Well the Tsunami was real and 9 11 was real. The day when your God decides to reveal himself in the flesh i'll know he's real.
Re: Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult by noetic(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2009
manmustwac:

Well the Tsunami was real and 9 11 was real. The day when your God decides to reveal himself in the flesh i'll know he's real.

have u ever seen noetic before?

(1) (Reply)

"Unless One Is Born Of Water And Spirit, He CANNOT Enter The Kingdom Of God " / Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. / The Hero- Pastor W.f Kumuyi And The Church Deeper Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.