Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike (28119 Views)

Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF / Wike Explains Why He Is Probing Amaechi - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by billyG(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
But buhari has not even started probing jonathan.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by zheroes(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
dekdek:

I feel ur pain. This is ur only grouse with amaechi and it's the same for quite a sizeable number of people.
To the majority, booting out-of the incompetent fool was a clarion call that needed to be obeyed by patriotic Nigerians which Amaechi keyed into. He rose above, our son, our brother bullshit for a competent hand.
Deal with it.
GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST RESPONSE OF THE CENTURY

1 Like

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by oganology33(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
dammytosh:
If he said this.

That is a very dummb statement and shows his capacity to think.

You should be probing Amaechi because you want to recover funds not because some one is probing Jonathan.

D1ck head
The statement said Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure Not I am probing Amaechi BECAUSE Buhari is probing GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Kennydoc(m): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
dekdek:

This isn't debatable. Wike is a finished. Already his file about UBEC fraud with mama Piss is already with the authorities. Na immunity dey delay am. Amaechi surely will have his last laugh. With all wikes executive powers, he simply can't make him appear before his fraudulent panel. Wike can't do anything to the Lion. Shepo and Jonah-daft, his core back bone are no more, courtesy Amaechi.
From Demdem to Dekdek. It's still the same APC hypocrite, always defending his masters.
I'm not a fan of Wike, as I even prefer the personality of Amaechi to his, but it still doesn't make Amaechi innocent. He wasted Rivers state money, and it would be unfair for him to be 'rewarded' with a political appointment.
Throughout his second term as Rivers governor, Amaechi did almost nothing, worse still when he joined APC. He wasted over 20 billion of Rivers state money on a mono rail which he knew from the onset that it wasn't needed. He only initiated that project as an avenue to loot funds.
How can you be vehemently supporting such a man, and still open your mouth and say you're opposed to corruption? Same question goes to Buhari. Isn't the whole talk about anti-corruption war just a political gibberish, and a way to get at the opposition at the centre (PDP)?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by shotster50(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
Isnt it obvious that asides the differences between Wike and Amaechi, GEJ is behind this witch hunt... Using Amaechi as leverage to reduce Buhari's impending probe of his regime is a failing strategy... Amaechi for his part is guilty but Wike will be judged after 8 years and we will see who came out better.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by akin33(m): 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
I knew it is GEJ and mama That behind this Woke noise. Very soon, his source of strength will dry when tribunal remove him from his wuruwuru governor.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by OreMI22: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
At least GEJ did a lot of tangible projects, especially in the northern region of Nigeria.
Amaechi did NOTHING in Rivers state. Even the mono rail he started, he had to abandon in order to have enough money to steal.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by samscholes: 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Wike and Ameachi the two gladiators. Well, am sure Wike is unease at his seat. He will soon be remove by tribuna. grin grin grin grin grin
what kind of grammer is this,did u even attend primary school.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by nobeku: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Continue Mr Governor. Amaechi should prove his innocence to the Commission. As for GEJ, he is NOT afraid of PMB's probe.
Tonye /Barcanista or whatever you call yourself, truely, you are just being silly..Seriously, I am not yabbing you.. you are just silly!
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by NemzySeries(m): 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
so dis sleeping pill of a governor is still bent on hunting ameachi instead of taking d state to d nxt level & b4 u kw it anoda 4yrs wud b wasted.......

Remember ur 1st 100 & 10 dayz U've wasted ova 100billion
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Myself2(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
Austin4lif:
If not for anything, jail Ameachi for denying us the SS presidency by supporting Arewa APC. History will not forget Ameachi for helping the northern Agenda against the SS. Ameachi should be told that even if Buhari did not perform, d north will not challenge him the way he did to GEJ. With my position as the president of the wailing wailer of Nigeria, Ameachi we don disown u.

On point.
We must wail till all the dullards from Daura and the area boys that support APC on nairaland become sensible
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by morbeta(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Danielstainz:
Wike we dey your back like tail

And tribunal will cut off the tail like that of wallgekco
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by wiseoneking: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Toktee:
look at the urgly man talking,don't worry,soon you will add ex or formal to your titles.
Ugly. Check your spelling again before mocking him about his ugly face. By the way, can we see your pic? Hope not tribal mark oriented.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by dekdek: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
sethken:

If Sambo the former VP had handed over to PMB instead of GEJ, will you be saying the same thing?

Don't preempt what i will say. No one handed over to Amaechi, did the heavens fall? Did it stop him from achieving a lot? Is it even illegal if one chooses not to? It's a matter of choice and not necessity.

There is absolutely no excuse why Amaechi did not hand over to Wike, absolutely no excuse. There is no justification for it.

Actually, in rivers case there is. A thug whose cohorts perpetrated serious crimes that includes killing, maiming and destruction of lives and properties using instruments of power at their disposal. Amaechi needed to register his protest against such and he did. However, he mandated his deputy to tidy up. What's wrong with that?

Amaechi was hale and hearty on May 29th. He should have showed class and handed over. He appears to be more of a thug.

Ur inconsequential opinion. We knew who perpetrated violence indiscriminately. What class is there to display in attending the produce if a fraud. That will suggest that u are OK with it. He was hale and hearty and chose instead to attend what was even far more superior than what was going on in rivers. When u talk if class, that in itself is super class. Deal with it.

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by dekdek: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
odomanis:

Buhari chose to probe only Jonathan's administration despite wide request that he probes from 1999, Wike too has chosen to probe only the period he suspects infraction.

Stop pretending to be smart. Probe itself takes time. U want since 1999, give Buhari more than 4 years and it will be done. He has nothing to loose. Both of them chose to probe their predecessor not predecessors. Wike has no excuse not to critically look into Amaechi's entire days. The more reason why only fools will take the panel report serious instead of EFCC that is wholistically taking a look at it entirely.

Amaechi should have come to the panel to expose any other thing beyond the period if he deems it fit.

He can't. The panel was given terms and restrictions on what they will do. Any reference to what they weren't mandated will be overuled. Amaechi isn't dumb. He knows this so it will be extremely foolish for him to have appeared. Besides, the show of shame is over. What has it acheived?

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by dekdek: 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
MadCow1:

Jonathan's 6 years as President did nothing for his home town of Otuoke.. History will never forget that.

No other President has treated the South South as badly as Jonathan did and one day, history will make him atone for it.

Go fhuck a fish. angry

Wellsaid. He was a curse to the zone.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by dekdek: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
walozanga:

THIS IS A FINISHED? U MUST BE BUHARIS CLASS MATE.

Goon, is that ur own cross?
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Illiterate, It's "removed" and it's "tribunal".

Most B00HARI supporters are illiterates.

I'm telling you! Stark Illiterates just like him!

1 Like

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Ngedo: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
There is a speculation that Justice Omereji and Rotimi Amaechi has unhealthy relationship. Note that Omereji/Amaechi are both from Ikwere LGA of RS.
Note that Wike has accused Amaechi of being fraudulent before the commission was set up.
Note that governor Wike played prominent role in feud Amaechi had with the past administration
So I see it as political
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by dekdek: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
Kennydoc:

It's still the same APC hypocrite, always defending his masters.

Fool, substantiate my membership of APC and I will be convinced u aren't a bastard. Which master did u say ur papa is reporting to?

I'm not a fan of Wike, as I even prefer the personality of Amaechi to his, but it still doesn't make Amaechi innocent. He wasted Rivers state money, and it would be unfair for him to be 'rewarded' with a political appointment.

Fool, amaechi is no saint and Av never been one. If he doesn't deserve to be rewarded so who are the saints that deserve it? U are talking rubbish. When Jonah-daft was rewarding fools during his time, did u raise any issue then?

Throughout his second term as Rivers governor, Amaechi did almost nothing, worse still when he joined APC.

Be it first or second term. The husband of Judith in first term remained the same husband for second time and he remains the best Rivers governor in her history in terms of infrastructural development. The same man in pdp chose to go to apc. Deal with it.

He wasted over 20 billion of Rivers state money on a mono rail which he knew from the onset that it wasn't needed. He only initiated that project as an avenue to loot funds.

Though I never supported the monorail from day 1 and I still don't support it but at least the project is there for all to see. Considering the billions spent in compensating indigenes whose buildings were demolished in this choice area of ph, 20 billion with what is on ground today isn't out of place. The first phase is 90% complete. Are u blind to see it? If wike chooses not to continue to other phases as expected that's it's cup of tea however if amaechi is asked where monorail money went to, it's visible for all to see.

How can you be vehemently supporting such a man, and still open your mouth and say you're opposed to corruption?

U are talking thrash. How much have been confirmed that he Stole? How much have been confirmed that is in his account? How many foreign accounts of his have been confirmed? How many choice properties have been attributed to him as proceeds of corruption as against wikes properties? Answer and prove these with facts and see me not start stoning Amaechi.
If u can't, then it suggest to me that u Av chosen not to put ur brain to work.

Same question goes to Buhari. Isn't the whole anti-corruption war just a political gibberish, and a way to get at the opposition at the centre (PDP)?

Oooo I see. U sound like one pdp riff raff. Buhari's war is ongoing and investigations are ongoing. Ur speculation is pure dung.

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by dekdek: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
OreMI22:
At least GEJ did a lot of tangible projects, especially in the northern region of Nigeria.
Amaechi did NOTHING in Rivers state. Even the mono rail he started, he had to abandon in order to have enough money to steal.

Ignoramus.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by dekdek: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ngedo:
There is a speculation that Justice Omereji and Rotimi Amaechi has unhealthy relationship. Note that Omereji/Amaechi are both from Ikwere LGA of RS.
Note that Wike has accused Amaechi of being fraudulent before the commission was set up.
Note that governor Wike played prominent role in feud Amaechi had with the past administration
So I see it as political

It's not a speculation but a known fact that Justice Omereji has always been on wike payroll.
He was the judge who in his court ordered Bipi and his minority group (just 5members) to go ahead to impeach Amaechi if they deemed fit. How can a judge give such a judgement yet wike went ahead to choose the same judge to head a panel to investigate Amaechi.
Obviously, it would Av been foolish for Amaechi to have attended. The sitting is over, nothing will come out of it. Case closed.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by babestella: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Demdem:
Wike is a shameless liar. Buhari is probing the entire years Jonah-daft was in power. Wike restricted his probe to just 16 months.

Pls park well joor, probe is probe. Whether Wike limits his to 2 weeks or 8 years, it's still a probe
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by babestella: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ngedo:
So I see it as political

I don't think you said this when GEJ and his cabinet were branded "thieves" and called all sort of names even without trial.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by nerodenero: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
Austin4lif:
na lai mohd wan blackmail me as the president of wailing wailer oF Nigeria WWN
grin grin grin. You don burst my belle ooooo grin grin.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Ayatullah(m): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Wike will be governor till 2023. Conduct the election a million times, Wike will still win. This issue has been over flogged.

That will only happen if you can clone yourself a million times over.......so that many moraless and blood-sucking YOU could flood Rivers state.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Kennydoc(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
dekdek:

Fool, substantiate my membership of APC and I will be convinced u aren't a bastard. Which master did u say ur papa is reporting to?

Fool, amaechi is no saint and Av never been one. If he doesn't deserve to be rewarded so who are the saints that deserve it? U are talking rubbish. When Jonah-daft was rewarding fools during his time, did u raise any issue then?

Be it first or second term. The husband of Judith in first term remained the same husband for second time and he remains the best Rivers governor in her history in terms of infrastructural development. The same man in pdp chose to go to apc. Deal with it.

Though I never supported the monorail from day 1 and I still don't support it but at least the project is there for all to see. Considering the billions spent in compensating indigenes whose buildings were demolished in this choice area of ph, 20 billion with what is on ground today isn't out of place. The first phase is 90% complete. Are u blind to see it? If wike chooses not to continue to other phases as expected that's it's cup of tea however if amaechi is asked where monorail money went to, it's visible for all to see.

U are talking thrash. How much have been confirmed that he Stole? How much have been confirmed that is in his account? How many foreign accounts of his have been confirmed? How many choice properties have been attributed to him as proceeds of corruption as against wikes properties? Answer and prove these with facts and see me not start stoning Amaechi.
If u can't, then it suggest to me that u Av chosen not to put ur brain to work.

Oooo I see. U sound like one pdp riff raff. Buhari's war is ongoing and investigations are ongoing. Ur speculation is pure dung.

Sorry, I don't engage dolts like you who clearly lack home training.
You were obviously resistant to the struggles of your parents to raise you properly, and that's why you can't discuss reasonably.
I have no business engaging beings like you.
Now, will you run off!
GERRARAHIA!!!
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by OfoIgbo: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
shotster50:
Isnt it obvious that asides the differences between Wike and Amaechi, GEJ is behind this witch hunt... Using Amaechi as leverage to reduce Buhari's impending probe of his regime is a failing strategy... Amaechi for his part is guilty but Wike will be judged after 8 years and we will see who came out better.

I hope Wike also goes after those that benefitted from the proceeds of Amaechi's crime. This will include Buhari who it is alleged, was sponsored by Amaechi's financial shenanigans. This may take place in 8 years time after Buhari would have lost his immunity.

Jonathan goes down.....Buhari goes down also
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
Austin4lif:
If not for anything, jail Ameachi for denying us the SS presidency by supporting Arewa APC. History will not forget Ameachi for helping the northern Agenda against the SS. Ameachi should be told that even if Buhari did not perform, d north will not challenge him the way he did to GEJ. With my position as the president of the wailing wailer of Nigeria, Ameachi we don disown u.

After hearing how GoodLuck almost bankrupted the nation, you can still talk based on tribalism. Be serious GoodLuck staying longer ruling this nation would have been catastrophic.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by babafirst(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
Baba no send ohhhh. If you like probe even his Vice President PMB is not moved.Infact Wike you are helping Baba's anti corruption campaign,go ahead with it,it is in tandem with the Change mood instituted by Baba.Sai Baba!
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by reuben79: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Wike will be governor till 2023. Conduct the election a million times, Wike will still win. This issue has been over flogged.
u say more dan dat durin d gej time"naaa ur way"ur eyes go clear very soon ok
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Buzzj17: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
Erm, good. Very good Wike. But please thread the path of PMB and also declare your assets publicly. Shame the devil naa. Show them that PMB is your role model.or you don't want to emulate PMB completely but partially? Same way you are not investigating the amaechi government starting from when you were chief of staff?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Visible Cracks On Apapa Bridge- NEWSHELM / Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death / Federal Ministry Of Power Releases Press Statement On Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.