Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike (28425 Views)

Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF / Wike Explains Why He Is Probing Amaechi - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Ikiriye(m): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
dekdek:

Efcc is already doing a thorough job as against the rubbish omereji did who was instructed to go and indict Amaechi even before commencement of proceedings. These fools can't do anything to Amaechi. He remains the best Rivers governor in recent past. A feat even his greatest critic can't disprove.
He remains a fool to dare compare kayode Esho with omereji. The same omereji who ordered that bipi and his minority group can go ahead to impeach Amaechi if they deemed fit. Utter nonsense.
I guess because of the small money the idiot ex gave to your father.limit your talk to your house not rivers state
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Fulaman198(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
Guyman02:
Muslim VS Western Evolution

West: How do we make life better for our people
Muslim: Death to America, Death to Infidels, Death to Israel, Death to .....

You may want to do some research before supporting your white created bigoted propaganda.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Ikiriye(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
ExInferis:

Seriously? you think the north needed amaechi to win? how many votes came from the ss?

there was no way on earth gej would win without the north. And buhari won without the ss/se.

the entire population of the ss is like just 2 states in the north.

there's a reason we call you guys "minorities"

Without amaechi sponsoring your Fulani president,you think that seat would have been a reality for you north.mumu till 2morrow the south remains the richest.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by ExInferis(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ikiriye:

Without amaechi sponsoring your Fulani president,you think that seat would have been a reality for you north.mumu till 2morrow the south remains the richest.

Hahaha. First, it was "Tinubu sponsored Buhari". Now its Amaechi.

So i guess Amaechi has been sponsoring Buhari since 2003 abi?

Look, by 2015 even if a goat campaigned against GEJ the goat would have won, that's how fed up with GEJ Nigeria was. So stop fooling yourself that Amaechi matters that much.

The seat had always been easy for us; it was by death of Yar'adua that some drunkard minority waddled his way there, and then he used all the might in his office to rig like hell in 2011. But now, no rigging could help him.

Let's see how another drunk clueless arsehole from the SS/SE can ever rule Nigeria again. Let's us see whether its that grease you call oyel that would win votes, or whether all 6 million of you can ever matter in any election.

Whether you like it or north, Arewa is back where it belongs, if you dont like it....the lagoon is always there.

You better reckon with the north.

1 Like

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by abduljabbar4(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Continue Mr Governor. Amaechi should prove his innocence to the Commission. As for GEJ, he is NOT afraid of PMB's probe.
Noise maker.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Illiterate, It's "removed" and it's "tribunal".

Most B00HARI supporters are illiterates.

like their president

1 Like

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Wike and Ameachi the two gladiators. Well, am sure Wike is unease at his seat. He will soon be remove by tribuna. grin grin grin grin grin
So for your mind, the tribunal will kick him out? Let see. Maybe u don't know abt Appeal court. Conduct the election 3 million times, it will always be Wike.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Illiterate, It's "removed" and it's "tribunal".

Most B00HARI supporters are illiterates.
it is not Buhari HARI it is BUHARI. a man from a disgraceful tribe that don't fear God because of earthly gains. Be heal. Amen. Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Young4jose: 7:22am On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=38094787] Illiterate, It's "removed" and it's "tribunal".
Professor in Stupidity.......!
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Mentcee(m): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2015
Demdem:
Wike is a shameless liar. Buhari is probing the entire years Jonah-daft was in power. Wike restricted his probe to just 16 months.
You idiot. what's the difference? is it better for Amechi for his whole tenure to be probed or just part of it. fool.

1 Like

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by dekdek: 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Kennydoc:

Sorry, I don't engage dolts like you who clearly lack home training.
You were obviously resistant to the struggles of your parents to raise you properly, and that's why you can't discuss reasonably.
I have no business engaging beings like you.
Now, will you run off!
GERRARAHIA!!!

Fool, next time, never in ur miserable life alleged when u cant cubstantiate ur claims. Hopeless eediot.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Kennydoc(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
dekdek:

Fool, next time, never in ur miserable life alleged when u cant cubstantiate ur claims. Hopeless eediot.

'Alleged...', 'cubstantiate...'
You can come back for an intelligent discourse, when you get a credit in English language in SSCE. I don't engage dunces.
You ain't worth a second of my time.
Now, get your lazy, dumb a55 outta here!!!
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by dekdek: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
[s]
Kennydoc:

'Alleged...', 'cubstantiate...'
You can come back for an intelligent discourse, when you get a credit in English language in SSCE. I don't engage dunces.
You ain't worth a second of my time.
Now, get your lazy, dumb a55 outta here!!!
[/s]

Fool, if u want proper English cum grammar, go to the appropriate section on this forum. Over here, who dont give a ffuck about that. DO u think u are so important for me to go through my post again before publishing? what an arsehole.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by dekdek: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mentcee:
You idiot. what's the difference? is it better for Amechi for his whole tenure to be probed or just part of it. fool.

Menfool, wikes hypocrisy was only highlighted.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Kennydoc(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
dekdek:
[s][/s]

Fool, if u want proper English cum grammar, go to the appropriate section on this forum. Over here, who dont give a ffuck about that. DO u think u are so important for me to go through my post again before publishing? what an arsehole.

Lazy dumbo.
LAZY DUMBO.
I wonder how you manage to feed yourself in a day. Obviously, your mum still bathes you.
Now, gerrout!!!
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by dekdek: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Kennydoc:

Lazy dumbo.
LAZY DUMBO.
I wonder how you manage to feed yourself in a day. Obviously, your mum still bathes you.
Now, gerrout!!!

Produce of a rotten kunt, so u expect me to sweat over an arsehole like u grin grin grin what a joke. grin grin
continue to seek for proper English eediot grin grin
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by tammie24: 12:53am On Sep 19, 2015
Austin4lif:
If not for anything, jail Ameachi for denying us the SS presidency by supporting Arewa APC. History will not forget Ameachi for helping the northern Agenda against the SS. Ameachi should be told that even if Buhari did not perform, d north will not challenge him the way he did to GEJ. With my position as the president of the wailing wailer of Nigeria, Ameachi we don disown u.
Yes ooo
He decided to be a common snitch
Something the northerners will never ever do to their own
Even for selling out to a muslim
Heaven will not forgive him!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Ikiriye(m): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
ExInferis:

Hahaha. First, it was "Tinubu sponsored Buhari". Now its Amaechi.

So i guess Amaechi has been sponsoring Buhari since 2003 abi?

Look, by 2015 even if a goat campaigned against GEJ the goat would have won, that's how fed up with GEJ Nigeria was. So stop fooling yourself that Amaechi matters that much.

The seat had always been easy for us; it was by death of Yar'adua that some drunkard minority waddled his way there, and then he used all the might in his office to rig like hell in 2011. But now, no rigging could help him.

Let's see how another drunk clueless arsehole from the SS/SE can ever rule Nigeria again. Let's us see whether its that grease you call oyel that would win votes, or whether all 6 million of you can ever matter in any election.

Whether you like it or north, Arewa is back where it belongs, if you dont like it....the lagoon is always there.

You better reckon with the north.

Your Allah even forbids it you clown.what makes you fill that the next idiot from north will not die.the game is already on.power will move back to south you watch and see.look at south Sudan, south Korea can you figure out what happened there it took a while before it happened but they have gotten what they want you watch and see how your dreams will be a mirage.fucking
Useless arewa.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by ExInferis(m): 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ikiriye:

Your Allah even forbids it you clown.what makes you fill that the next idiot from north will not die.the game is already on.power will move back to south you watch and see.look at south Sudan, south Korea can you figure out what happened there it took a while before it happened but they have gotten what they want you watch and see how your dreams will be a mirage.fucking
Useless arewa.

Im not familiar with you, so you must be insignificant. Feel free to make an arse of yourself with your pipe dreams.

In the meantime, get the fucck out of my face.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by samsongbemisola(m): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2015
anonimi:

How do you think we can stop that and do the right thing so we can all have a better society and stop going across the desert and the Mediterranean Sea to become voluntary SLAVES in oyinbo land while forming fake diasporans to those who are "unlucky" to still remain in our country
We all know what to do, what we allowed religion, nepotism, ethnicity to cloud our judgment n thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by manup: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2015
Demdem:
Wike is a shameless liar. Buhari is probing the entire years Jonah-daft was in power. Wike restricted his probe to just 16 months.

Just as Buhari restricted 16years of PDP to 6 years of Jonathan.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by obailala(m): 7:57am On Oct 26, 2015
If Wike must probe Amaechi, then in line with the recommendations of the PDPians/Jonathanians to Buhari, wike must start probing Rivers state leadership from the days of Peter Odili to Celestine omehia up till amaechi. In fact, Wike should start probing from Melford Okilo grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged / Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan / Buhari Receives Sallah Visitors In Daura Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.