Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike (28121 Views)

Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF / Wike Explains Why He Is Probing Amaechi - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Wike will be governor till 2023. Conduct the election a million times, Wike will still win. This issue has been over flogged.
Same thing Omeha fans said before he was removed.

Amaechi doesn't have that thug time, and all the supporters of evil will soon meet your deadly end. Wike is no longer at ease there again, hes looking for any damage to cause before he is axe out but will never materialise.

Before the end of October, the thug commandant will be kicked out of the system for a good and transparent person to take over.

I know those 2 idiots, will jump at this post because they want anyone to say the truth about Rivers state election. Loosers

3 Likes

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by yemmynoni: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Illiterate, It's "removed" and it's "tribunal".

Most B00HARI supporters are illiterates.
lol, go use am collect money for bank, how many of oyinbo, sabi our own language
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by HzRF(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2015
Demdem:
Wike is a shameless liar. Buhari is probing the entire years Jonah-daft was in power. Wike restricted his probe to just 16 months.

Demdem
U keep settings new standard for stupidity everyday keep it up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by kestolove95(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2015
Is wike in rivers to rule or hunt amechi?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by freshvine(f): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2015
Build up to the Gubernatorial poll Amaechi was shouting over the roof top how WIKE collected funds for contracts and converted it with no response on the legal binding contract. No inquiry was set up by Amaechi to try failed contractors and bring them to justice and here the table has turn and WIKE is doing the right thing.

Let applause Governor WIKE who is doing the right thing. Check and balances, probity and evaluation will with time make our leaders accountable

4 Likes

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Ephemmm: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Illiterate, it is 'Buhari' and 'election tribunal' tongue tongue tongue

Most GEJ's supporters lack deep mental horizons, honestly: clueless ever.

1 Like

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by harrywakil(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2015
Good news. What goes around comes around
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by dekdek: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

yorubaman when will your pepetual salray owing governor pay workers even with bailout money. Keep ranting about wike while your own state has become a failed state
[/s]

Goon, u aren't making sense. Face topic.

1 Like

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by FreeGlobe(f): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2015
dekdek:
[s][/s]

Goon, u aren't making sense. Face topic.
lalasticlala, this is demdem going around a ban,, do the needful

1 Like

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Blizzy9ja: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2015
chidi4eze:
are you a judge or a court of law that I need to prove my innocence to? Sue me to court or better still forward your enquiry to efcc and icpc so dat they can charge me to court.. Wike is just too loud
No matter how u try colour it, Amaechi has a case to answer back home in Rivers state... There are lots of questions begging for answers, Rivers people want to know how he managed their resources.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by samsongbemisola(m): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2015
Austin4lif:
If not for anything, jail Ameachi for denying us the SS presidency by supporting Arewa APC. History will not forget Ameachi for helping the northern Agenda against the SS. Ameachi should be told that even if Buhari did not perform, d north will not challenge him the way he did to GEJ. With my position as the president of the wailing wailer of Nigeria, Ameachi we don disown u.
did you exist to him, did you own that you now disown.If Ameechi is guity let him go to jail, same as other past leaders including GEJ let them go to jail for the good of Nigeria if they are found guity. GEJ have the opportnity but he spun it by allowing some people in his Govt to free Access to the country's wealth @ the expense of the people. OBJ is from my state, the same Abeokuta but yet I will never support him that he ruled well. Just 3 months power has increased, kerosine now 50 naira. Let us try to be objective with our thought, don't play tribal sentiment with national politics.

1 Like

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by anonimi: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2015
STEWPID talk from a man who should know better. shocked

How come we have such non-entities, from all sides, ruling over us in different areas?

Perhaps it is because most of us are non-entities ourselves and part of the 200 million mumus. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2449517_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by bunmat4real(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2015
UBetter
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by flokii: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2015
Daft man...
You wey dem go soon pursue wan probe.. MUMU
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by anonimi: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2015
sammyj:
The interim sleeping governor Wike grin

We had a sleeping president for eight years who has been installing other presidents since then.
What does that say about the collective intelligence of 200 million Nigerians, including YOU showing your 32 here anyhow

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by dekdek: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2015
FreeGlobe:

lalasticlala, this is demdem going around a ban,, do the needful

Goon, can u prove it or do I think they are daft?
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2015
wike knows dat if he probes amaechi from the beginning of his tenure, he too will get in trouble. He's an intelligent man to the gullible Nigerians
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by SeverusSnape(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2015
Ephemmm:

Illiterate, it is 'Buhari' and 'election tribunal' tongue tongue tongue

Most GEJ's supporters lack deep mental horizons, honestly: clueless ever.
B00HARI is the customized name I gave him. You should know.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by dekdek: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
wike knows dat if he probes amaechi from the beginning of his tenure, he too will get in trouble. He's an intelligent man to the gullible Nigerians

Wellsaid.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2015
doublewisdom:
Exactly. Amaechi has no peace at both State and Federal levels.

Yes oo Amaechi the Mr jack of all trades master of none,e go hian wheen for this wike tenure ar swear,.meanwhile Nyesom Wike----Mr Man wink
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by samsongbemisola(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2015
anonimi:
STEWPID talk from a man who should know better. shocked

How come we have such non-entities, from all sides, ruling over us in different areas?

Perhaps it is because most of us are non-entities ourselves and part of the 200 million mumus. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2449517_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3
Ameachi was right abt it if we all stone them they will not steal but since we all supported them n fight ourselves they will continueing to steal.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by sammyj: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2015
This happened after his reign not during or before compared to Wike the sleeping wailer !!! grin shocked grin
anonimi:

We had a sleeping president for eight years who has been installing other presidents since then.
What does that say about the collective intelligence of 200 million Nigerians, including YOU showing your 32 here anyhow

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2015
Austin4lif:
If not for anything, jail Ameachi for denying us the SS presidency by supporting Arewa APC. History will not forget Ameachi for helping the northern Agenda against the SS. Ameachi should be told that even if Buhari did not perform, d north will not challenge him the way he did to GEJ. With my position as the president of the wailing wailer of Nigeria, Ameachi we don disown u.

anu ofia. so Amechi should continue to receive insult from fat pig called pej? I will prefer UK to colonize Nigeria again and again than pej dictatorship.

AS OLD AS WIKE, PEJ CALL HIM "MY SON" PUBLICLY...... AND THE FAT WIKE WILL BOW HIS HEAD DOWN AS A SIGN OF LOYALTY TO PEJ IN PUBLIC.
Wike is not a man. I WILL NOT BE SUPRISE IF SOMEBODY IS HELPING HIM FVCK HIS WIFE.......after-all he is fat and has small d1ck.

1 Like

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by JewelRegi(f): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

When someone's super model is an illiterate wht so u expect.

1 Like

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by speedyGonzales: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2015
Kingspin:
This is not the change we need in Nigeria. Change must change o

you are right! my observation is that Nigeria needs to modify our system of governance to something similar to Switzerland's system... which will enable every Nigerian to play apart in the development process of Nigeria and reduce the power control of the executive arm of the FG such that the power is distributed between the ministries, parties and regions... stopping all the hostility from when a southern or a Northern person is in power. I thing this will accelerate development process because, the leaders can easily be voted out, if they fail at their position. this american system is not working, it just puts the two major parties in a dick measuring contest with each other and no meaning full progress is achieve after a four years...
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by JewelRegi(f): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2015
DONSMITH123:

are you the chief Judge? grin

I wonder o
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by anonimi: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2015
samsongbemisola:
Ameachi was right abt it if we all stone them they will not steal but since we all supported them n fight ourselves they will continueing to steal.

How do you think we can stop that and do the right thing so we can all have a better society and stop going across the desert and the Mediterranean Sea to become voluntary SLAVES in oyinbo land while forming fake diasporans to those who are "unlucky" to still remain in our country
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by anonimi: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2015
sammyj:
This happened after his reign not during or before compared to Wike the sleeping wailer !!! grin shocked grin

How did you know it was "after his reign"?
Kindly share the source of your information.
Thanks.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by Toktee(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Another buharistic illiterate. It's "ugly" not urgly and it's "former" not formal. Ode grin

Yes,but the good news is that you got the message clearly,one of the sons of pained.
The illiterate president will rule over you tillllllllllllllllllll 2023.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by dougivilla(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2015
Demdem:
Wike is a shameless liar. Buhari is probing the entire years Jonah-daft was in power. Wike restricted his probe to just 16 months.
What is this one saying? Only 16 months and see how your mentor is running from pillar to post. Just think for a minute that Wike decides to extend it to cover Amaechi's Eight years as Governor and another 8 as speaker of Rivers' state house of Assembly, Amaechi the Abaobakun to PMB for don disappear like vapour.
Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by omerta07(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2015
Its almost four months now and Wike has not brought up any significant corruption charge against Amaechi! He should just shut the hell up and concentrate on the re-run

1 Like

Re: I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2015
uncle005:
Same thing Omeha fans said before he was removed.

Amaechi doesn't have that thug time, and all the supporters of evil will soon meet your deadly end. Wike is no longer at ease there again, hes looking for any damage to cause before he is axe out but will never materialise.

Before the end of October, the thug commandant will be kicked out of the system for a good and transparent person to take over.

I know those 2 idiots, will jump at this post because they want anyone to say the truth about Rivers state election. Loosers
So a Candidate that scored over 1million votes will be kicked out for a candidate that scored 100thousand votes?You are a clown!Mayb u want Rivers and Nigeria to burn,u think we would watch d Gov we voted in to be removed just like that?Is this d Change?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo, Toyin Saraki, Bolanle Ambode At HID Awolowo's Burial (photos) / IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) / APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.