Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Kris Jenner - I Never Approved Of My Daughter Kylie's Lip Fillers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kris Jenner - I Never Approved Of My Daughter Kylie's Lip Fillers (736 Views)

Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards / Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kris Jenner - I Never Approved Of My Daughter Kylie's Lip Fillers by lumdy(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2015
In Response to rumors circulating for months now since Kylie Jenner then 17 years-old went ahead and did a cosmetically-enhanced lip job as a result of her feeling "Insecure".

Her mother momanger Kris Jenner had not said a thing about it, which made the public believe she is the driving force behinds her daughters becoming accustomed to any form of body surgery.

ALSO READ: Angela Simmons sexy,Sultry and Beautiful in New Photos as she Celebrates her Birthday :http://www./2015/09/angela-simmons-sexysultry-and-beautiful.html

READ MORE HERE:http://www./2015/09/kris-jenner-i-never-approved-of-my.html

Re: Kris Jenner - I Never Approved Of My Daughter Kylie's Lip Fillers by creebhills(m): 10:19am On Sep 17, 2015
na so she go talk

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Congratulates Don Jazzy On Latest Endorsement / Sean Tizzle Begs Basketmouth:'You Are My Uncle I Can't Charge You For A Show' / 10 Amazing Animal Pictures Of The Day - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.