Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife (4677 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / I Don't Feel Attracted To My Wife Anymore / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by KanwuliaJara: 1:38am On Sep 18, 2015
^^^^^

TP

Na MOP you carry for head? cheesy
Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by Truckpusher(m): 1:40am On Sep 18, 2015
manalejo:
Please house help me with good advice here. I am 42 years old. I have been married for about ten years. But lately, i discovered I am not sexually attracted to my wife. We love each other. For about a month now, I have not even touch her and she did not touch me either, yet we sleeps on the same bed.
My manhood will not just function each time my wife is beside me, but once she is gone to work or out of my vicinity, it will work perfectly. I am not cheating on her and i can say as far as i know she is not cheating on me either. We are good Christians.
I need a good advice here on what to do. Thanks
The law of diminishing return has finally caught up with you guys.

Have you guys ever tried having sex outside your bedroom ?

I don't know how spacious and comfortable your house is , if you've got space then try the garden or any cozy place around your house and try to remember that first time you've been planning to fucck her brains out - Your John Thomas might just welcome the idea and give you a standing ovation.
Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by Truckpusher(m): 1:41am On Sep 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
^^^^^

TP

Na MOP you carry for head? cheesy
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by Acidosis(m): 7:17am On Sep 18, 2015
If married men can r a p e dirty secondary school girls in the bush where people go to poo, your John Thomas have no excuse not to function effectively.

You guys should try and miss each other for a while. Your wife should simply go and say hi to her parents. Let her return home after a week or 2 weeks.

Marriage doesn't mean sleeping together all the time and having s e x all night.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by SAMBARRY: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
lofty900:
stop spoiling me jor
o really? wink tongue

Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by TheBTCinvestor: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
manalejo:
Please house help me with good advice here. I am 42 years old. I have been married for about ten years. But lately, i discovered I am not sexually attracted to my wife. We love each other. For about a month now, I have not even touch her and she did not touch me either, yet we sleeps on the same bed.
My manhood will not just function each time my wife is beside me, but once she is gone to work or out of my vicinity, it will work perfectly. I am not cheating on her and i can say as far as i know she is not cheating on me either. We are good Christians.
I need a good advice here on what to do. Thanks

Bro have u found a solution yet...I'm suffering from the same predicament
Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by Coleman7(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Bro have u found a solution yet...I'm suffering from the same predicament

Call me Brother, I have the solution for you. Very curerative

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Massage... / My Inlaws Giving Conditions. / Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.