Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife (4654 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / I Don't Feel Attracted To My Wife Anymore / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by manalejo(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
Please house help me with good advice here. I am 42 years old. I have been married for about ten years. But lately, i discovered I am not sexually attracted to my wife. We love each other. For about a month now, I have not even touch her and she did not touch me either, yet we sleeps on the same bed.
My manhood will not just function each time my wife is beside me, but once she is gone to work or out of my vicinity, it will work perfectly. I am not cheating on her and i can say as far as i know she is not cheating on me either. We are good Christians.
I need a good advice here on what to do. Thanks
Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
There are 2 things involve from my personal point of view... Its either all these could be a sort of some psychological feelings about each other, did anything happened recently? Like a miscarriage or a form of illness/sickness? Hygiene-wise? With just your first paragraph, i would have stopped right here..............BUT, reading your second Paragraph, from that part you wrote 'your manhood will not just function when you are beside her, but it will come alive the moment she is out of your sight' that got me pondering that there is SOMETHING more to it, that i don't know, now that is my second view!! I pray God restore your marriage in its totality.......... Other comments keep coming plssssssssssssss............................ #SaveAmarriage

3 Likes

Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by dulux07(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
Probably she is no longer making herself sexually attractive. change in lifestyl , dressing.....
Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by thorpido(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
You guys need to spice things up.
Does your wife still wear attractive underwear?If she doesn't,you might need to get her some.If she has added much weight,can you help her go through the process of shedding some?
Love making should not just be when the clothes are off.Start the process during the day while at work.Send her romantic and sexy messages and build up some sexual tension before you meet after work.
You may need to change some things in your room,like the bedsheet and the light.
You should try a get-a-way sometimes.Go and sleep in a hotel with your wife.

6 Likes

Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by ddshow(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
Op...you think too much.
Focus on your foundation and worry less about the future.
Remember everything about this life is vague, u really cant have it all.
Re-ignite the foundational love you had for your wife and you'll want real bad again.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by kestolove95(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
Let her just change her lifestyle...dats her..e.g her dressing,makeups,perf....infact her hygiene matters a lot..nd she gas to b seductive
Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by slap1(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Change your bed sheet. grin

On a more serious note...do you have kids? Has her boobs sagged? Has her stomach got bigger? Do you feel sexually attracted to any other woman? Does she dress like a ninja or shabbily?

Talk to her about it and engage in extended, novel foreplays and see what happens. Talk to her about it now before it gets out of hand.
Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Go for vacation,
Pay for a nice hotel away from your comfort zone.
Then you will want to make maximum use of the money..
The only way to do that is to have sex cos you cant eat the mattress and pillow

1 Like

Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by SAMBARRY: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
But your John Thomas works when it sees women like this abi? wink

kontinu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by yorex2011: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
favoured234:
Go for vacation,
Pay for a nice hotel away from your comfort zone.
Then you will want to make maximum use of the money..
The only way to do that is to have sex cos you cant eat the mattress and pillow
shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
yorex2011:

shocked shocked
What is surprising this one....
Talk your own
Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by thelish(f): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
thorpido:
You guys need to spice things up.
Does your wife still wear attractive underwear?If she doesn't,you might need to get her some.If she has added much weight,can you help her go through the process of shedding some?
Love making should not just be when the clothes are off.Start the process during the day while at work.Send her romantic and sexy messages and build up some sexual tension before you meet after work.
You may need to change some things in your room,like the bedsheet and the light.
You should try a get-a-way sometimes.Go and sleep in a hotel with your wife.

Hotel fu*k na d highest oo. Just d both of u. no kids disturbing d raggae. U like scream n shout all u like, nobody is coming to ur rescue. lol
Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by pretydiva(f): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
@ op thorpido has said it all
Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by lilmax(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
manalejo:
Please house help me with good advice here. I am 42 years old. I have been married for about ten years. But lately, i discovered I am not sexually attracted to my wife. We love each other. For about a month now, I have not even touch her and she did not touch me either, yet we sleeps on the same bed.
My manhood will not just function each time my wife is beside me, but once she is gone to work or out of my vicinity, it will work perfectly. I am not cheating on her and i can say as far as i know she is not cheating on me either. We are good Christians.
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by yorex2011: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
favoured234:

What is surprising this one....
Talk your own

What is surprising this one
Doesn't sound too polite...
I was only expresing surprise at your strategy.
Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
yorex2011:

What is surprising this one
Doesn't sound too polite...
I was only expresing surprise at your strategy.
Pardon my manners..

4 Likes

Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by manalejo(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
Thank you all for your advises so far, i quite appreciate you all. I will try to follow all your suggestion. You are all wonderful here today. More advice please.
Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by corisande: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hmmmmm Eleyi gidi gan!
Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:

kontinu
stop spoiling me jor
Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by funlord(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
undecided
manalejo:

Hmmmm! "Non functioning manhood?" "Refuses to respond to the stimuli of female partners touch or presence?" Maybe you are "impotent"! Better go see a doctor for good measure!
Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by Tobiegal(f): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Aint just about her... since she's also not touching you, maybe you also need to shed some weight here and there...

At 42, i want to believe she's in her late 30s as well, add that to work and child care, it can take its toll... do you assist her with stuffs around the house?

At the end of the day, you shd both grow into each oda as you age and not totally apart... are you certain you aint watching anything thats turning you off... or have someone you are eyeing... and she's way younger and more vibrant that your wife...

Sha, i would agree with a Vacation sha, for both of you... been out of your environment and probably where you guys had started from can be a good booster to getting your romance back to shape.

cheers

6 Likes

Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
I was gonna say something sarcastic but this one pass me abeg. On to the elder brodas and sistas in the lord. Please advise the OP.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:

kontinu

Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
manalejo:

Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by aolatunde00: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
Since she's also not touching you,maybe you need to start making yourself sexually attractive to her as well.
Loose weight,smell nice,trim your beards,wear clean boxers and look GQish as much as you can.

6 Likes

Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by Chubhie: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Buy a new house or rent a new place and change all furnitures and wardrobes. You can stage for her to go visit her favourite aunty or mum thereby giving room for you guys to miss each other depending on how long you guys can hold out.

If you are intelligent enough to observe that some certain kind of foods are natural aphrodisiacs and know how to use them you guys would be hitting it off at any slightest opportunity. You go Bleep tire. There are other ways you guys can enjoy each other even without sex. Sex is never the be all you know?
Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by pet4ril(f): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
Dis has to do with you people's psychology....change it now before it turns out to be a different thing
Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by cococandy(f): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
Money dey grow for tree cheesy
Chubhie:
Buy a new house or rent a new place and change all furnitures and wardrobes. You can stage for her to go visit her favourite aunty or mum thereby giving room for you guys to miss each other depending on how long you guys can hold out.

If you are intelligent enough to observe that some certain kind of foods are natural aphrodisiacs and know how to use them you guys would be hitting it off at any slightest opportunity. You go Bleep tire. There are other ways you guys can enjoy each other even without sex. Sex is never the be all you know?

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by gidjah(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
Both of you must work on the following areas;personal cleanliness,room and enviromental cleanliness, dress sense ,food consumptions, do regular excercise together,start goin out to picnics once in awhile,this and many more would be of help,may d good old lord restore your home

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by Chubhie: 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
cococandy:
Money dey grow for tree cheesy
Yes
Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by KanwuliaJara: 1:35am On Sep 18, 2015
That is why she is called "a wife"! kiss
She is probably not attracted to you either! kiss

It is called "MARRIAGE"! Deal with it! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife by Truckpusher(m): 1:36am On Sep 18, 2015
The lady below me would definitely ask questions about my hair. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Love For A Man To Give Up His Surname For His Wife's? / Im Tired! How Can I Make Him See I Truly Love Him, Despite His Height??? / Does D&c Abortion Fails?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.