Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? (4662 Views)

Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) / Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos / Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by confamgist237: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
This photo has been trending on Instagram for hours now!

She had the first set of twins at 30, and had another set of twins at 40.....You are next on line for this kind of miracle! cheesy cheesy

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/have-you-seen-this-viral-photo-of.html

cc:
lalasticlala ishilove

4 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by confamgist237: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by Terry68: 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
the gods are wise.
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by Monalisa185(f): 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
happened to my mum and her younger sister... no biggie.....God's doing tho
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by MzPecs(f): 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ehn hen?
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by Cutehector(m): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Thank God for mary slessor!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by Hundreddegrees(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Thats lovely
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by Ladybluecash(f): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
Amen, i claim and reciv twins in the name of jesus christ. Pls wish me well by hitting like

15 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by Ladybluecash(f): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Amen I claim nd reciv twins twice in the name of jesus christ. Amen, pls wish me welll by hitting d like button. Thnks

10 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by isan(m): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
Taiwo , kehinde , idowu , alaba

Pls have any1 seen igbo twins b4? I'm curious
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by Mzgracie(f): 12:22am On Dec 17, 2015
Beautiful

Hmmmm

Am I the only one seeing this?

The most handsome of d twin boys stood at her right, the most beautiful baby girl was also at her right hand..

**sniffsss

Something is fishy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by Gentleveks(m): 12:24am On Dec 17, 2015
This is what they call load untop load well she can carter for them no problem
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by Dimmatic(f): 12:29am On Dec 17, 2015
@Isan, yes my mum and her twin Nkechiyere and Ngozi
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by Odunharry(m): 1:32am On Dec 17, 2015
not new na.. my mum actually gave birth to twins twice all guys
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by Melinde: 2:35am On Dec 17, 2015
Mzgracie:
Beautiful

Hmmmm

Am I the only one seeing this?

The most handsome of d twin boys stood at her right, the most beautiful baby girl was also at her right hand..

**sniffsss

Something is fishy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
exactly what I noticed first.
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 17, 2015
Monalisa185:
it runs in your family then! Na triplet you go born na?
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by brixton: 5:04am On Dec 17, 2015
I know a woman in Ikeja that had 3 set of twins
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by Chestar5(f): 6:57am On Dec 17, 2015
isan:

i think you are only been tribalistic, wich tribe or nationality doesnt have twins ehn undecided

i have over seen it sad.
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2015
Monalisa185:

E go happen to you too, you no fit dodge am. Oya shout am........
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2015
confamgist237:
This photo has been trending on Instagram for hours now!

She had the first set of twins at 30, and had another set of twins at 40.....You are next on line for this kind of miracle! cheesy cheesy

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/have-you-seen-this-viral-photo-of.html

cc:
lalasticlala ishilove

The husband gun na confirm double barrel
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2015
Ladybluecash:
Amen, i claim and reciv twins in the name of jesus christ. Pls wish me well by hitting like
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2015
Ladybluecash:
Amen I claim nd reciv twins twice in the name of jesus christ. Amen, pls wish me welll by hitting d like button. Thnks

I doubt your husband , or husband to be ( if you're unmarried ) , shares your enthusiasm.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by porshuch: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2015
isan:

just simple example is Psquare.
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by quindebbie: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2015
haba! my mother in law had twins 4 conzekutif times.so no biggy
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2015
My mum had 3 set of twins my grandmum 4 and mine will be 5 or 6..lol
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by faith551(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2015
Monalisa185:

Thought you said you younger sister, I for fear oo
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by iffydave: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2015
Wow
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by Ladybluecash(f): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I doubt your husband , or husband to be ( if you're unmarried ) , shares your enthusiasm.
y drinkin panadol for my husband or husband to b headache,,, let dat b hs worry,,, durrrr my dreams must cum tru nomarrawat
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2015
My we have 3 set including me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Explain Your Financial Problems To Your Kids? / Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? / Swing Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.