Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? (1723 Views)

Dear Romancelanders ,what Is More Sweeter Than Sex / Romancelanders, What Do You Think Of This Picture / Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by missmary(f): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sometimes before approaching a girl or before a
guy approaches a girl... They all notice the dress
style of the person and try to grade the dress
sense.. What kind of dressing attracts you to the
opposite sex? ...

For me its a guy in fitted suit.. I dislike guys
putting on shart and trasa!.

Romancelanders what's your take?
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by agarawu23(m): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
You go old undecided

Wait for the 'suit guy' OK ?

Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by hannesy(f): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ermmmmm
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by cyprus000: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
agarawu23:
You go old undecided
Wait for the 'suit guy' OK ?
gringrin
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by slim19(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
when. you're 50 you will like guys on shart and trasa!

Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by agarawu23(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by cyprus000: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
slim19:
when. you're 50 you will like guys on shart and trasa!
[size=13pt]
Lol..make una no kill person with laugh for heregrin
[/size]
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
missmary:

Sometimes before approaching a girl or before a guy approaches a girl... They all notice the dress style of the person and try to grade the dress sense.. What kind of dressing attracts you to the opposite sex? ...

For me its a guy in fitted suit.. I dislike guys putting on shart and trasa!. grin

Romancelanders what's your take?
Was it nt shart and trasa i used to get u to become mine undecided
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by missmary(f): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
grin why una wan finish me na.. I said first meeting... grin tongue Theres a diff btw shart and shirt.. Trasa and trouser
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by missmary(f): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
Durent:
Was it nt shart and trasa i used to get u to become mine undecided
grin..
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by hob(m): 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
Y wud u dislike guys in shirt and trousers

No be cloth niiiiiiii
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
A guy with good sense of dressing will always appear attractive no matter d kinda clothe he puts on!

Lol grin grin @shart and trasar
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
I don't know about that. I barely notice just as long as he is clean & smells good. I love the casual look of jeans & Tees for the most part. I'm not into guys that wear chinos & have their shirts tucked in. There's something uptight about it to me.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by mcdreeezy: 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
A person that looks good looks good regardless of what he's putting on, just as long as he's clean.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
I meet one guy with very nice slim suit 2 days ago.
He volunteered to drop me off at my office (as I no get motor)
We exchanged contacts but he has not called me up for a drink.. shocked cry
OP can I give you his number?
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by dharay99: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
no Wanda d 0p is subconscious.!
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by misspicy(f): 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
@missmary that shart and trasa really cracked me up
Be feeling funky there,NL guys go finish you today,as per only few of them possess suit cheesy

@lagmostkuit long time bae.,abi them ban you too

@punkyveer,no see no ask abi undecided

ALL THANKS TO THAT MOD WHO BANNED ME FOR FOUR DAYS FOR SPACEBOOKING,I GOT TIME TO BE PRODUCTIVE AT WORK,PLEASE BAN ME AGAIN NEXT TIME I BOOK SPACE
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by missmary(f): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=misspicy post=38100459] grin i cant find the pix i would hve shown you..
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by missmary(f): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
favoured234:
I meet one guy with very nice slim suit 2 days ago.
He volunteered to drop me off at my office (as I no get motor)
We exchanged contacts but he has not called me up for a drink.. shocked cry
OP can I give you his number?
Thanks bt no. Am about to be engaged
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by missmary(f): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
dharay99:
no Wanda d 0p is subconscious.!

Thank God at least you no bury me inside insult today grin
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
misspicy:

@lagmostkuit long time bae.,abi them ban you too
[/color][/b]
Lol, dem no ban me oh! grin grin

Just been busy with work!
Hope ure good?
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by dharay99: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
missmary:

Thank God at least you no bury me inside insult today grin
everyday ain't Christmas u know.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by jonaifame22(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ur stupidity is ceaseless
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by misspicy(f): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Lol, dem no ban me oh! grin grin
Just been busy with work! Hope ure good?
Yea am good cool only dah naija guys busy showing their true colour
how is work?
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by missmary(f): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
Ur stupidity is ceaseless

Dharay99 i know you know grammer forget our matter and come and help me insult this guy abeg...

angry Someone will still try to act like a adult and the adults will be acting like spoilt six year old brats... Lobbish boy.. Carry your bad belle to another place..
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
misspicy:

Yea am good cool only dah naija guys busy showing their true colour

how is work?
9ja guys been showing themselves since d days of Elijah.. lol grin grin

Work is fine..
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by jonaifame22(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
missmary:

Dharay99 i know you know grammer forget our matter and come and help me insult this guy abeg...

angry Someone will still try to act like a adult and the adults will be acting like spoilt six year old brats... Lobbish boy.. Carry your bad belle to another place..
abegi go boil stone jare, yama yama gal
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by missmary(f): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by missmary(f): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
Whats your pro oga.. Shoo free me na.. Which kain Yawa you won gas this early afternoon.. I no dey your insult group
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by jonaifame22(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
missmary:

Whats your pro oga.. Shoo free me na.. Which kain Yawa you won gas this early afternoon.. I no dey your insult group
abeg face bush joor
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
missmary:

Thanks bt no. Am about to be engaged
Na even about to be engaged.. Not even married... Wake up....
Re: Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? by dharay99: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
missmary:

lemme watch yhu fyt small....

How Do You Tell Your Partner That You Cheated On Them? / Everything Was Fine Until I Met The Internet / When Two Heads Are Not Better than One