Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

PHOTOS : Which Of Them Got More Hit Track Olamide,davido,wizkid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS : Which Of Them Got More Hit Track Olamide,davido,wizkid? (2420 Views)

Checkout The 3 Generation Photos Which Has People Confused / He Only Wanted One More Hit With His Ex But... / Who Got More Swag Between These Guys??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS : Which Of Them Got More Hit Track Olamide,davido,wizkid? by NyscBobo: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
This year.. This dudes have been making waves and been consistent in what they do,one way or the other we've been hearing their airplay and videos.. They have been releasing one hit song or the other.. For instance

Wizkid drops ojuelegba remix ft drake and skepta, Expensive sh*t, etc

Davido on the other hand gave us owo ni koko,the sound, and Fans mi..

Olamide the baddoo himself dropped lagos boys, shakiti bobo,melo melo
etc..

Recently, who do you think has got more hit tracks among the trio??

For me I will go for Olamide then Davido and wizkid..

Re: PHOTOS : Which Of Them Got More Hit Track Olamide,davido,wizkid? by tosin2sky(m): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
Badoo sneh is more consistent more than the two guys but honestly speaking the truth they're all trying in the industry

#Badoo is unbeatable with is indigenous raping
Re: PHOTOS : Which Of Them Got More Hit Track Olamide,davido,wizkid? by NyscBobo: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yea sure! He's givin hit every now n then!
tosin2sky:
Badoo sneh is more consistent more than the two guys but honestly speaking the truth they're all trying in the industry

#Badoo is unbeatable with is indigenous raping
Re: PHOTOS : Which Of Them Got More Hit Track Olamide,davido,wizkid? by acenazt: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
Badoo been releasing lots of crap. Still wondering when he will feature guys like Tyga or Akon.
Re: PHOTOS : Which Of Them Got More Hit Track Olamide,davido,wizkid? by NyscBobo: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
Crap? Lool! Those craps makes sense to an average lagos guy o!
acenazt:
Badoo been releasing lots of crap. Still wondering when he will feature guys like Tyga or Akon.
Re: PHOTOS : Which Of Them Got More Hit Track Olamide,davido,wizkid? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
OP...I guess u shld judge this yourself!...between someone featuring well known international acts like drake,akon,chris brown just to mention a few...and a local champion...who will you go for?...someone who the likes of Alicia keys, Kylie jenner, various international soccer stars dancing to his tune...from my analysis,you should know who's produced more hit tracks in recent times...#WIZKID#

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Which Of Them Got More Hit Track Olamide,davido,wizkid? by icym241: 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
Thowbie7:
OP...I guess u shld judge this yourself!...between someone featuring well known international acts like drake,akon,chris brown just to mention a few...and a local champion...who will you go for?...someone who the likes of Alicia keys, Kylie jenner, various international soccer stars dancing to his tune...from my analysis,you should know who's produced more hit tracks in recent times...

wah ar u sayin
Re: PHOTOS : Which Of Them Got More Hit Track Olamide,davido,wizkid? by hatux: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Uncountable from Badoo, every track drop na hit.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Which Of Them Got More Hit Track Olamide,davido,wizkid? by acenazt: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
NyscBobo:
Crap? Lool! Those craps makes sense to an average lagos guy o!
Average Music for Average Minds
Re: PHOTOS : Which Of Them Got More Hit Track Olamide,davido,wizkid? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
wel, am a huge fan of wizzy sha. if u had said since dem start, i for say na wizzy cus all d tracks in his first album wer hits bt of recent, olamide has taken over d industry with his smallie.e.g kesh n Adekunle gold. gold dey scatter my head nw
Re: PHOTOS : Which Of Them Got More Hit Track Olamide,davido,wizkid? by NyscBobo: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lool
nnamdiokere45:
wel, am a huge fan of wizzy sha. if u had said since dem start, i for say na wizzy cus all d tracks in his first album wer hits bt of recent, olamide has taken over d industry with his smallie.e.g kesh n Adekunle gold. gold dey scatter my head nw
Re: PHOTOS : Which Of Them Got More Hit Track Olamide,davido,wizkid? by HomieQuan(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
OBO!!!! Baddest!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person . Who Knows Bro Kabiru ??? ( Shocking NL Mystery Case ) / My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her / What Is This Lady Up Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.