Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight (3516 Views)

This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. / Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe / The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight by aderonila18: 12:23am On Sep 18, 2015
Obiagelli dear, please ignore phockphockman...he is just trying to regain his relevance amongst his wailing cohorts after the March 28 shocker. Apparently he and others had vowed to do crazy things to themselves if GEJ didn't win...but they chickened out.

So Rather than expect any intellectual conversation from them, we should extend to them all our sympathy over the trauma we dished out to them.

Hehehehehe

Beremx...we are solidly behind you for real.

Many of them will never recover from the loss of GEJ wink
Re: Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight by abduljabbar4(m): 1:14am On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Have you seen BloodyKiller, Opiaoku, Mr.supporter of APC, Theassasin? grin grin grin
Theassassin was banned after vowing to kill me.
Re: Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight by abduljabbar4(m): 1:19am On Sep 18, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

You're just an attention seeker, you could've walk away without making noise.
Let me tell you the gospel truth, nobody will miss you.
We the brained ones will miss him
Re: Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight by abduljabbar4(m): 1:22am On Sep 18, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

i want to fork pucccy kiss
Ur mother is available grin
Re: Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight by lonelydora: 2:43am On Sep 18, 2015
I wish you Goodluck PMB in your future endeavors.
Re: Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight by Kalvan: 2:47am On Sep 18, 2015
Can the Yigbo,subhuman posters also quit?!
Re: Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight by tpiander: 3:05am On Sep 18, 2015
I think I can safely say, I don't know 99% of nl monikers.

although most of them seem to know me sha.

All glory to God.
Re: Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight by Kangol99(m): 3:29am On Sep 18, 2015
Bye!
Re: Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight by GenbIoodykiller: 6:16am On Sep 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Ur mother is available grin

gworo seller how far naa

Hopless bastard gworo chewing leprosy infested tribe

1 Like

Re: Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight by GenbIoodykiller: 6:17am On Sep 18, 2015
MbaEmeritus:
[s][/s]
[s]
PLEASE SAY AMEN! MAY MBA EMERITUS MICHEAL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH. MAY HE AND HIS FAMILY DIE OF FIRE ACCIDENT BEFORE DECEMBER. SO SHALL IT BE. I NEED A BIG AMEN[/s]! cheesy cheesy cheesy

baseless childish coward grin
Re: Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight by abduljabbar4(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

gworo seller how far naa

Hopless bastard gworo chewing leprosy infested tribe
Illiterate was pej ur classmate? Correct urself
Re: Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight by GenbIoodykiller: 7:23am On Sep 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Illiterate was pej ur classmate? Correct urself

gworo seller how far naa grin

abduljabbar4 is a gworo seller - Beremx grin
Re: Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight by MbaEmeritus: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

gworo seller how far naa grin

abduljabbar4 is a gworo seller - Beremx grin

RESPECT YOURSELF MBA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Avengers : Why Gun Boat Will Not Work. / Don Wanny's Mansion Demolished By Federal Govt. (photo) / Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.