Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review (5058 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Unboxing -- A Phone With 5,000mah Battery! / Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review by funkdr(m): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
debeo:

The prices you guys quote for these phones can be annoying at times

We can direct people to places where they will get this phones by at least 10k cheaper and it will delivered to their door step, as we don't want to spoil your business, please be considerate in you pricing, 5k profit is okay now

E beru olorun
really don't know what you're talking about, that's exactly how much it costs me to get the phone, i don't sell phones and I don't have any thing to gain by falsifying the amount I purchased this phone.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review by debeo: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
funkdr:
really don't know what you're talking about, that's exactly how much it costs me to get the phone, i don't sell phones and I don't have any thing to gain by falsifying the amount I purchased this phone.

Okay, good to know you don't sell phones
I thought you were a seller and off course, you did my falsify the price.

Just that I've seen some very ridiculous prices.

I know of someone who paid 53k for the phone (though not through NL)

I got mine like 10k cheaper than yours, and it was through pre order! The price is lower now by at least Usd30!

I don't know why some people selling are still selling at a price higher than even pre order price
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review by TechtraGadgets: 6:26am On Oct 02, 2015
pillan:
where and how much did you get it?
coolestdude01:
How much does the phone cost?
Geeweeny:
how much does the phone cost and where u got it from?
nellaluv:
How much is the phone ooooo. How many times you want make dem ask you before u answer. Shakara oloje.

Good morning to you all,

Xiaomi redmi note 2 - N45,800 (32gb)

Xiaomi redmi note 2 - N42,100 (16gb)

08099433594 (whatsapp), 08155674667.

Tested and trusted from Techtragadgets. Guaranteed best prices and services

https://www.nairaland.com/2623022/techtragadgets-2.0-lenovo-xiaomi-meizu#38377438

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review by udemejack(m): 7:23am On Oct 02, 2015
TechtraGadgets:

Good morning to you all,

Xiaomi redmi note 2 - N45,800 (32gb)

Xiaomi redmi note 2 - N42,100 (16gb)

08099433594 (whatsapp), 08155674667.

Tested and trusted from Techtragadgets. Guaranteed best prices and services

https://www.nairaland.com/2623022/techtragadgets-2.0-lenovo-xiaomi-meizu#38377438
for real?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review by Baroba(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2015
What's the battery stamina like?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review by udemejack(m): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2015
debeo:

The prices you guys quote for these phones can be annoying at times

We can direct people to places where they will get this phones by at least 10k cheaper and it will delivered to their door step, as we don't want to spoil your business, please be considerate in you pricing, 5k profit is okay now

E beru olorun
please quote me with your whatsapp id lets talk
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review by TechtraGadgets: 8:11am On Oct 02, 2015
udemejack:
for real?

Can't seem to understand you sir
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review by udemejack(m): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2015
TechtraGadgets:

Can't seem to understand you sir
i mean your price.....if its legit?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review by TechtraGadgets: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
udemejack:
i mean your price.....if its legit?

Of course sir
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review by hawksford: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
debeo:

I got mine like 10k cheaper than yours, and it was through pre order! The price is lower now by at least Usd30!

I don't know why some people selling are still selling at a price higher than even pre order price

How much did you get the device converting it to naira?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review by Silvani(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
debeo:

I got mine for around $179 direct from China

Although I learnt its cheaper now, as my price was pre-order price

There are guys on NL who I've seen advertise the phone

Just search for Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 on NL, look for a trusted seller and deal through him, if you so desire

Everbuying dot net sells it for $160 and I can get it for $130 using some codes or even EB points
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review by jaymichael(m): 12:56am On Nov 15, 2015
Silvani:

Everbuying dot net sells it for $160 and I can get it for $130 using some codes or even EB points
Please,does everbuying ship to Nigeria? how genuine is the site?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review by debeo: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Silvani:

Oga,
I got mine as far back as September and the phone was less than a month it the market then (it was launched August), obviously the price should be lower now and am not a SELLER

Danke
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review by Mckandre(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2015
Abeg does this phone support Google playstore,from my research I discovered xiaomi doesn't support it.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review by slikcipher(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2015
Brand new black Redmi note 2 for sale ... Contact me for details
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review by Silvani(m): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
jaymichael:
Please,does everbuying ship to Nigeria? how genuine is the site?

Yes they ship to Nigeria (worldwide shipping) and they are very genuine. Moreover they only collect payments via Paypal and Wire, so if you experience any issues, just file dispute with paypal and your money will be refunded

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review by Deeni131: 2:47am On Jan 20, 2016
debeo:

Pls help me buy the phone where u bought urs. guide us.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review by blym4real: 5:55am On Jan 20, 2016
For your cheapest xiaomi phones contact us
https://www.nairaland.com/2871186/cheapest-phones-tablets-partner-chinese
xiaomi redmi note 2 from our Chinese partner is $126 for the 16gb
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review by blym4real: 5:58am On Jan 20, 2016
Deeni131:

Pls help me buy the phone where u bought urs. guide us.
contact us our redmi note 2 16gb from our Chinese partner is $126, https://www.nairaland.com/2871186/cheapest-phones-tablets-partner-chinese

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Help With Unlock Code For Lg 500g Locked To Tracfone Wireless / Do Not Buy Tecno F6 For Any Reason / Get Unlimited Airtel Data At #100 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.