Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. (8837 Views)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Obituary Of Another Young Nigerian Woman Who Died After Childbirth / Nigerian Woman Delivers After 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by An0nimus: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
in case you're too tired to read the OP, read this post. It has what's in the OP and more.

MarvellousGod:
Marriage is a good thing which everyone should naturally desire but it shouldn't be imposed. ..

Op, I like what you said "marriage is part of life and not life itself".. so true. ..

However I don't like it when people say most married people ain't happy, bla bla bla.. how do you know this? Have you visited all houses? Wonder why people always want to key into bad stories and neglect the good... Just as there are bad marriages, there are good marriages too.. it's all up to you. ..Or maybe because you hear/see bad marriages, you believe yours will be bad too? undecided

If you don't want to get married, fine but don't try to justify it by saying married people ain't happy, makes no sense. ... People are happy whether single or married, it's up to you to choose to be happy or not by playing your cards well....

Then, the society generally needs to change its outlook on marriage, stop making single adults feel like failures. . There's more to life....

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by kennyman2000(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
edwife:
double post.
Pls, kindly inbox me that site. Here's my mail.. Kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com
Thanks in advance..
Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by kennyman2000(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=lilmax post=38131872]and the singles be like “mehn i have role models east,south,west and north grincheesygrin......ayam a feminist i dont need a man to be happy cheesy......not knowing that the lardasses got married @21,22,23,24,25 [/quote

Pls, kindly inbox me that site. Here's my mail..
Kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com
Thanks in advance..
Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by crackhaus: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
lilmax:
and the singles be like “mehn i have role models east,south,west and north grincheesygrin......ayam a feminist i dont need a man to be happy cheesy......not knowing that the lardasses got married @21,22,23,24,25
Lmao...cheesy

Go back to the previous page, the guilty will always reveal themselves - they're like chicken, throw a little corn and watch them peck away... gringrin
Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by crackhaus: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
edwife:
I agree that the society has something to do with it,but the women themselves too.I know Nairaland is very fake with many pretentious folks who derive the pleasure of portraying something they are not.There is a site i visit,it is when i realise that things were not really what they seem to be,this is not to mock women or those ladies writing there because i respect them for their honesty and courage but to just see the real situation and i honestly wish them well.

Now looking for serious relationship and the percentage of ladies to men is 90% to 10%.

Just a few...

gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by lilmax(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
crackhaus:

Lmao...cheesy

Go back to the previous page, the guilty will always reveal themselves - they're like chicken, throw a little corn and watch them peck away... gringrin
cheesy mad single nigerian women

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by crackhaus: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
lilmax:
cheesy mad single nigerian women
cheesy
Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Onegai(f): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
edwife:
I agree that the society has something to do with it,but the women themselves too.I know Nairaland is very fake with many pretentious folks who derive the pleasure of portraying something they are not.There is a site i visit,it is when i realise that things were not really what they seem to be,this is not to mock women or those ladies writing there because i respect them for their honesty and courage but to just see the real situation and i honestly wish them well.

Now looking for serious relationship and the percentage of ladies to men is 90% to 10%.

Just a few...

Ladies are more vocal so they will share their feelings faster than men. Infact I never believed guys felt lonely till I grew up and met so many guys and marriage counselors who said the same thing: everyone gets lonely. I spent my 20s not wanting to get married and if I did, certainly not to a Naija guy cheesy then I moved back to Nigeria and my gawd, the pressure! I stopped attending weddings and meeting marrieds and all those aunties because I was lonely but worse people kept "praying" for me. As if I had a sickness. The sheer pressure of it (when people even use your singlehood as an insult sef in an argument). One cousin told me belligerently "Marriage is the crown on a woman's head". It may be but it's either a crown of gold or a crown of thorns. I ended up getting married in my 30s. If they take those women out of our society, they will still desire marriage but for better reasons, not because they want to choke under the pressure.

According to NL males, they are doing women a favour and NL females, they are entering bondage. grin

On NL, there's a lot of fake screaming from both sexes when in reality they would kill to not have to be jumping around on a friday night but be comfy beside someone who cares for them. I know people who chose to be single (after careful thinking) and they're fine. Just don't keep pushing it at them.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Esthersblog(f): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2015
Esther's Blog do not publish FAKE articles. They are Real, people learn from others experience.

More articles are welcomed. If you would like to share, Send an email to: contact@esther.com.ng with your name or anonymous, the choice is yours. it will be reviewed and published after approval.

We need to keep Nigerians informed.

Visit www.esther.com.ng
Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Esthersblog(f): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2015
Esther's Blog do not publish FAKE articles. They are Real, people learn from others experience.

More articles are welcomed. If you would like to share, Send an email to: contact@esther.com.ng with your name or anonymous, the choice is yours. it will be reviewed and published after approval.

We need to keep Nigerians informed.

Visit www.esther.com.ng
Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2015
Women have been loving lies since the eating of that agbalumo in Eden. No be today. This same section that women are marrying at 18, even among the posters on this thread. God punish anybody trying to mislead our sisters grin

Even the ones that said they won't marry are now married to their 4th choices after the better ones on their trail have gone to more deserving women. Make una dey dia dey mumu. Na when you dey approach 38 you go know say age no be number.

If you're in a bad marriage you can leave or commit a murder-suicide. You won't be missed. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2015
crackhaus:

Look at this village farmer. E don tey wey I see chicken wey dey chop corn o. You got that local fowl, bruh? I need some real chicken in my life right now. grin
Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Stillfire: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
Wait o, what am I reading? What's the problem with a girl marrying early if she chooses to? Or you people can't come up with better arguments again other than to rely on these pettiness? Ewwww...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by crackhaus: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Timbuktou:

Look at this village farmer. E don tey wey I see chicken wey dey chop corn o. You got that local fowl, bruh? I need some real chicken in my life right now. grin
Brother, local fowl no dey your area? grin
Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
crackhaus:
Brother, local fowl no dey your area? grin
I think I have faith in your breeding techniques. grin
Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by crackhaus: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
Timbuktou:

I think I have faith in your breeding techniques. grin
Lol, as long as you got enough corn to attract them...it's easy from there on out, you won't be needing my breeding techniques. grin
Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
crackhaus:

Lol, as long as you got enough corn to attract them...it's easy from there on out, you won't be needing my breeding techniques. grin

Hehehe. Thing is, I don't see any locals here. Na only agric full my neighbourhood. So, I'm confident of getting a pure breed local black fowl from you, or two sef. wink. And yes, I've got enough corn to keep them healthy. grin
Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by 5minsmadness: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Esthersblog:
There is a general misconception that every single woman is praying day and night, for a spouse. This is incorrect. Personally, I find myself praying more about my career and bank account balance than I do about a potential life partner.
This isn’t an article about how we don’t need a man or how men aren’t important. Truth be told, men are important and marriage, when done properly, can be a wonderful thing. But I have come to the realization that marriage is a part of life and not life itself. I came to this realization a few years ago. There I was, single and heart broken over another failed relationship when the thought hit me. “What if God, has decided that you won’t get married for another 5 years? Are you really going to spend the next 5 years of your life, throwing pity parties and wondering if the next guy, who says ‘hello’ is the one? Surely, there has to be something more fulfilling to do with your time”. There and then I made my decision to focus on things that were within my control, that i, finishing graduate school, my career, focusing on building my character and other aspects of life.............

Continue Reading: http://www.esther.com.ng/2015/09/diary-of-mad-single-nigerian-woman.html
. The truth is
You girls need a man
You need a. Man to make you feel whole
You need a Man to make you feel complete
You need. a Man to knack that thing as often as possible else you go into depression.
You need a man to make you feel loved.
You need a man to make you feel like a woman
And no matter how hard you deny it
No matter how hard you don't want to admit it
You need a man to make you feel alright, complete, whole.
The reason that you are a frustrated black woman.
Is because you need a man in your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by MizMyColi(f): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Such negativity and pettiness flowing from this thread.

After all is said and done, BE!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Stillfire: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Phema:
Damn! The men are going to hate this.

How dare you breathe without them? grin

Lol, the thing dey pain dem for body, no be small. All because a girl said 'I don't go to bed thinking about marriage'.
All the snide remarks on top an easy going thread. So freaking childish. grin Eyah is this what happens when egos have been crushed severely by stilettos? Lmao!
You really begin to wonder who really needs who in this marriage thing?
After we will see threads how women initiate divorce faster than a speeding bullet. And in the same breath women need men, rotflmao!
Confusion galore.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by crackhaus: 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Timbuktou:

Hehehe. Thing is, I don't see any locals here. Na only agric full my neighbourhood. So, I'm confident of getting a pure breed local black fowl from you, or two sef. wink. And yes, I've got enough corn to keep them healthy. grin
Guy you greedy oo, you mean you are surrounded by fat agric fowls and you still interested in the pure local breed that will eat anything it sees including earthworm? grin
Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by EfemenaXY: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Phema:
Damn! The men are going to hate this.

How dare you breathe without them? grin

LMAO!!! grin grin

Howdy babes? Saw how you crushed Mr Handsomeytayo or whatever his name is/was. Pity he had the thread closed just when the fun was beginning...
Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by EfemenaXY: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
edwife:

Just a few...

Those quotes of yours are absolutely depressing. Didn't you feel forlorn just reading a couple of their maniac depressive comments? undecided
Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
crackhaus:

Guy you greedy oo, you mean you are surrounded by fat agric fowls and you still interested in the pure local breed that will eat anything it sees including earthworm? grin

Hehehe. Bros, why you wan fall my hand na? You know that local fowl has a flavour unparalleled by no other. That's what I need, that authentic chicken taste. Make it happen, senor wink
Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Stillfire: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Girls if you want to marry early...go ahead and marry grin
If you don't want to marry...don't marry grin
If you want to bid your time before you marry...please go ahead. grin cheesy
It is your basic human right to make choices by yourself. grin Of course some people are not happy when you understand your human rights as a woman. grin
The world is your oyster, enjoy it, play with it, have fun o jare... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by crackhaus: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Timbuktou:

Hehehe. Bros, why you wan fall my hand na? You know that local fowl has a flavour unparalleled by no other. That's what I need, that authentic chicken taste. Make it happen, senor wink
You just don't let up, do you? grin

Okay how do you like your local chicken served?
Crispy and crunchy or soft and tender? cheesy
Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
crackhaus:

You just don't let up, do you? grin

Okay how do you like your local chicken served?
Crispy and crunchy or soft and tender? cheesy

Thanks for reconsidering, but I'd rather receive a live hen grin. I want to kill and cook it myself. wink

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
Such negativity and pettiness flowing from this thread.

After all is said and done, BE!
See, I'm not gon tell you again...stop with all these your pseudo-mystical babble! No one's impressed!
Be ko, breezer ni angry

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by crackhaus: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Timbuktou:

Thanks for reconsidering, but I'd rather receive a live hen grin. I want to kill and cook it myself. wink
If that's the case baba, no need to look too far for a very local corn-pecking hen... One is on this thread right now and has been talking to herself non-stop begging to be killed and cooked. cheesy

gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
crackhaus:

If that's the case baba, no need to look too far for a very local corn-pecking hen... One is on this thread right now and has been talking to herself non-stop begging to be killed and cooked. cheesy

gringrin

Oga, that is a pseudo-hen, and it's even poisoned sef. You want make I chop wetin go make me purge? angry I have lifted the feathers and checked the yansh and it has been found wanting. grin. Biko, I'll pass on that thing. wink
Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by crackhaus: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
Timbuktou:

Oga, that is a pseudo-hen, and it's even poisoned sef. You want make I chop wetin go make me purge? angry I have lifted the feathers and checked the yansh and it has been found wanting. grin. Biko, I'll pass on that thing. wink
Lmao... cheesycheesy

So how you want us to take settle this matter na? grin
Re: Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
crackhaus:

Lmao... cheesycheesy

So how you want us to take settle this matter na? grin

I no know o. I go need make do with my neighbourhood agrics be dat grin as you no gree dhl one of your flock for persin. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room / Separated After 3 Months, Divorced 2 Years Later! / I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.