Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out (3128 Views)

El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos / All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... / Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCb9RVFHvIE

When we were screaming SAI BABA
They were screaming SAI TAN

...and they still don't know why they lost the battle.

Dia ris Goddddddd oooooo.

Cc. Lalasticlala... Atleast say something for once...I dey go o
Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by Imortal001: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by lalasticlala(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
soe:
https://

Lalasticlala is a robot - by Soe

2 Likes

Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by modath(f): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

Lalasticlala is a robot - by Soe

cheesy

Take care & God bless all your endeavors...

Unlike some "returnees", you are leaving in a blaze of glory cos we did the seemingly "impossible".....

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by egift(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
Soe, it has been a great experience having you here. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. All the very best. We all will miss you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by BishopMagic: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
egift:
Soe, it has been a great experience having you here. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. All the very best. We all will miss you.

Is he joining ISIS?

2 Likes

Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by EdCure: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
We are progressives. we value all our own and we wish we don't lose any. But since you've decided to quit NL, i hope it avails you the opportunity to chart a better course for yourself, family, nation, and for humanity.
Soe will be missed and Nigeria will keep waxing stronger.

3 Likes

Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
kikikiki...... grin Make I laugh the wailing wailers b4 I sleep. grin

These days the wailers hardly get any news to wail about sha, life must be really hard on them. undecided I pity them sha because it is not easy to be a wailer.

2 Likes

Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by BishopMagic: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
EdCure:
We are progressives. we value all our own and we wish we don't lose any. But since you've decided to quit NL, i hope it avails you the opportunity to chart a better course for yourself, family, nation, and for humanity.
Soe will be missed and Nigeria will keep waxing stronger.

You sef dey go join ISIS?
Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by BishopMagic: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
kikikiki...... grin Make I laugh the wailing wailers b4 I sleep. grin

These days the wailers hardly get any news to wail about sha, life must be really hard on them. undecided I pity them sha because it is not easy to be a wailer.

Delusion

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
I can't seem to understand how Lalastclala will read almost all the posts and comments on NL day in day out and will not bother to share his own opinion on the matter....let's assume he doesn't have a separate monicker for normal normal sha.

That is something we need to learn...self restraint.

Some of us can hardly do without commenting on issues...whether it concerns us or not....

There is a guy called Genbloodykiller...always saying "I will kill you" plus the pic of his pistol and bullets.
Another guy is known for cursing and abusing parents...spybradd or so.
As in...three months old profile yet already has about 1000 abusive comments...wetin happen....na only them waka come?
Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
BishopMagic:

Delusion
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by BishopMagic: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
soe:
I can't seem to understand how Lalastclala will read almost all the posts and comments on NL day in day out and will not bother to share his own opinion on the matter....let's assume he doesn't have a separate monicker for normal normal sha.
Some of us can hardly do without commenting on issues...whether it concerns us or not....
There is a guy called Genbloodykiller...always saying "I will kill you" plus the pic of his pistol and bullets.
Another guy is known for cursing and abusing parents...spybradd or so.
As in...three months old profile yet already has about 1000 abusive comments...wetin happen....na only them waka come?

Buhari cow , when are you going to The Islamic State?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by EdCure: 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
BishopMagic:
You sef dey go join ISIS?
Get off my mentions, you schlep! I have no time for wanton quibbles with nausseating schmucks like you.

I am a hardline christian with unequivocal anti-islamic stance.

5 Likes

Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by Joc86: 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
You mean go.......
Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by Spybradd: 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
soe:

Some of us can hardly do without commenting on issues...whether it concerns us or not...

.(WHATEVER HAPPENED TO REASONABLE COMMENTS?WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THINKING WITH DA BRAINS AND NOT THE BALLS? WHATEVER HAPPENED TO TALKING WITH THE ORAL AND NOT THE ANUSAL grin monkey)

Another guy is known for cursing and abusing parents...spybradd (THUNDER FAYA YA 419 HEAD THERE,TERRORIST....better start watching ur back,theres a red dot for ya,straight between the forehead)

or so.

CHIMPANZEE
grin

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
soe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCb9RVFHvIE

When we were screaming SAI BABA They were screaming SAI TAN
...and they still don't know why they lost the battle.

Dia ris Goddddddd oooooo.
h
all the best Monsieur

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
Soe, you don't have to deactivate your account. You can always watch & observe things from the background.

You'll surely be missed [No Homo].
Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by omenka(m): 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
modath:

cheesy

Take care & God bless all your endeavors...

Unlike some "returnees", you are leaving in a blaze of glory cos we did the seemingly "impossible".....
I'm not given to commenting on "returnees" but just this once, let me say this.

What that Wailer was a carefully crafted manoeuvre to wipe the records of the past. He never truly planned on leaving the forum for a moment.

Dude was being haunted by the things he once said about Jonathan, PDP and indeed the Igbos. He understood what a herculean task it is editing every single comment and threads he created (as he went about doing) in the past before he crossed over. People never failed to remind him what a two timing liar and a hypocrite he is as they go to his profile, go some months back, and lift comments he once made against those he professes to be "our" heroes today, and post them on current trending topics on this board.

So, frustrated by the sheer magnitude of the task, he took the easiest way out- deactivating the account thereby effectively "wiping off all records of his past".

Dude appears smart only to those who can't see through his presumed intelligence that only runs skin deep.

A lot many people didn't realise this was his motivation for deactivating the account as he lied about doing so because he wanted to go chase bigger games on twitter and facebook. Smh.

Well, what the heck, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

@ Soe - its a pity you're leaving bro. You'd surely be missed. Really wish you weren't though. But for those of us that respect you, I think you owe us some explanation as to why you are throwing in the towel.

6 Likes

Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 18, 2015
Zoharariel:
Soe, you don't have to deactivate your account. You can always watch & observe things from the background.
You'll surely be missed [No Homo].
omenka:
I'm not given to commenting on "returnees" but just this once, let me say this.

What that Wailer was a carefully crafted manoeuvre to wipe the records of the past. He never truly planned on leaving the forum for a moment.

Dude was being haunted by the things he once said about Jonathan, PDP and indeed the Igbos. He understood what a herculean task it is editing every single comment and threads he created (as he went about doing) in the past before he crossed over. People never failed to remind him what a two timing liar and a hypocrite he is as they go to his profile, go some months back, and lift comments he once made against those he professes to be "our" heroes today, and post them on current trending topics on this board.

So, frustrated by the sheer magnitude of the task, he took the easiest way out- deactivating the account thereby effectively "wiping off all records of his past".

Dude appears smart only to those who can't see through his presumed intelligence that only runs skin deep.

A lot many people didn't realise this was his motivation for deactivating the account as he lied about doing so because he wanted to go chase bigger games on twitter and facebook. Smh.

Well, what the heck, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

@ Soe - its a pity you're leaving bro. You'd surely be missed. Really wish you weren't though. But for those of us that respect you, I think you owe us some explanation as to why you are throwing in the towel.
awwww...the clock is ticking.... These two comments made my day... I will remain in the background henceforth...just as zoharariel has said....but not as a user....omenka asked why....frankly...I cannot fathom a succinct explanation...but let me say I am gradually becoming an NL addict...and this is my way ofcheckmating it before it gets out of hand....
Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by jamex93(m): 12:02am On Sep 18, 2015
Up change
Re: Dedicated To All Progressives Is This Video. ..tanoids Pls Keep Out by Spybradd: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

Buhari cow , when are you going to The Islamic State?

that punks beat it,he 4kn beat his damm arsse away frm nl...he 4kn deactivated his account..dudes a big time 419 and a scammer,an int'l scammer who tried to blackmail justin bieber,u guys wont believe it! saheed ayoola son,u can run but u cant hide,u will soon see...xpect a call @ 00.00hrs on ur MTN line...

those foools waililng over his done gone,gud riddance2Bad rubbish arsse and dont know a thing'bout that soe 419ner are ..........DONKEYS
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ifeoma & Emeka The Notorious Rapist (amazing Story With Pics) / Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious / Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.