Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion (1158 Views)

Famous Quotes From The Great Noetic & Davidylan (phd.) / The Noetic Interview: Questions On Humanity And The Quality Of Goodness / To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion by babs787(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2009
Where was Jesus crucified?

In Jerusalem or Outside?
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion by noetic(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2009
babs787:

Where was Jesus crucified?

In Jerusalem or Outside?

why not ask allah. . . . . .the idol god that has 3 daughters grin grin grin grin who was worshipped by mohammeds father
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion by babs787(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2009
@Noetic

why not ask allah. . . . . .the idol god that has 3 daughters Grin Grin Grin Grin who was worshipped by mohammeds father

You with the remaining three cannot even explain the lies in your bible with regards to his alleged crucifixion.

ou still cannot answer this simple question with your wasted years of reading the bible. This goes to show you that I have been reading the bible and still reading after my reversion to Islam and would educate you just like I have been doing that to Davidylan having been exposed bringing false prophecies.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2009
the quran claims someone was crucified in place of Christ . . . where was this person crucified and WHO was this person?

Thank you
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion by babs787(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2009
OLODO grin.

Cant hold a discussion with Babs
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2009
babs787:

OLODO grin.

Cant hold a discussion with Babs

no, cant indulge in dishonest hide and seek with blabs.

Who was this person crucified in place of Christ? Surely allah told you no?
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion by Badriyyah(f): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2009
Lets make this easy, What came first? The Bible or the Koran?
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion by bawomolo(m): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2009
Badriyyah:

Lets make this easy, What came first? The Bible or the Koran?

you know, it would be advisable if we remained spectators and avoid the royal rumble tongue
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2009

You with the remaining three cannot even explain the lies in your bible with regards to his alleged crucifixion.

ou still cannot answer this simple question with your wasted years of reading the bible. This goes to show you that I have been reading the bible and still reading after my reversion to Islam and would educate you just like I have been doing that to Davidylan having been exposed bringing false prophecies.

Like I said in my a different thread, it's impossible to make a lot of sense out of the Bible without the help of the Holy Spirit. Therefore we do not expect the heathen to understand the Bible the way we do. Why? Because they do not have the Holy Spirit.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion by babs787(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2009
@Mactao

Like I said in my a different thread, it's impossible to make a lot of sense out of the Bible without the help of the Holy Spirit. Therefore we do not expect the heathen to understand the Bible the way we do. Why? Because they do not have the Holy Spirit.

Dont try to spoon feed with that. The bible has no secret interpretation in case you have not got to that in your bible.

Where was he crucified?
What time was he crucified?
In Jerusalem or outside?

@Bawomolo

you know, it would be advisable if we remained spectators and avoid the royal rumble Tongue

I would appreciate it that way. They have been showing their ignorance in Islamic section thinking that they know their religion or Jesus they worship but few of them know the truth while the rest like Davidylan, Todak, No2atheism, Noetic are being brainwashed and rely on what the pastors tell them.

I am willing to discuss with four of them put together to expose the lies therein.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion by Horus(m): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2009
mactao:

So if you have The Holly Spirit to guide you,why dont you answer all the questions? grin

Where was he crucified?
What time was he crucified?
In Jerusalem or outside?

Or was the Crucifixion just a Cruci-FICTION grin
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion by noetic(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2009
babs787:

@Bawomolo

I would appreciate it that way. They have been showing their ignorance in Islamic section thinking that they know their religion or Jesus they worship but few of them know the truth while the rest like Davidylan, Todak, No2atheism, Noetic are being brainwashed and rely on what the pastors tell them.

I am willing to discuss with four of them put together to expose the lies therein.

Another misguided ranting of a bloody slave of allah. u claimed the bible is corrupt, so y bother with its content?

ur plagiarised claimed that Christ did not die, so whose crucifixion are u really talking about? pls consult ur koran.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2009
Please no insults, there is really no need to get into all that.
There is nothing like 'holy spirit aided understanding of the bible'. No offence.
If one had to be a christian who has the holy spirit in order to understand the bible, then how do you expect any non-christian to ever understand the teachings in it enough to accept the religion? You do advocate gaining converts, right? How then do you go about trying to convert non-christians (who do not have the holy spirit) with a bible they do not understand and cannot possibly understand without having the holy spirit in them?
Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion by todak(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2009
I wonder what fact you want to get from a corrupted and unreliable book like the bible, the quran should give you all the answers, why are you trying to make a mess of your self in the name of allah and claim to be all-knowing and a chronic reader of the bible, as far as you know and read the bible, you never understand its meaning and purpose, but there is one fact that can not be changed. JESUS DIED, ROSE AND RESSURECTED AND HE IS ALIVE, well that is a lie according to the quran, and since you believe in the quran, tell us, let the NLers know from the quran atleast to backup your point, cos you have only throw the bait at us but unfortunately, no one was caught hooked, line and sinker, give us you answer from the quran and i will personally attend to it.
Where was he crucifiedaccording to the quran?
What time was he crucified according to the quran?
In Jerusalem or outside according to the quran?
pls let us know from the holy (horrible) quran
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion by Lady2(f): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2009
@ babs787

Where was he crucified?
In the place called Golgotha (place of the skull), outside the city walls
When was he crucified?
The third hour to the ninth hour. His crucifixion wasn't a set hour, it started from him carrying the cross, third hour, to the darkness falling on the land, sixth hour, to him taking his last breath, ninth hour.

So now your point is?
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion by babs787(m): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2009
Lady,thanks for coming to the rescue of my dullard friends. The point am making is to test how knowledgeable they are since they derive so much pleasure in showing their ignorance in islam section but forgot that there are issues in christianity which am very aware of with facts hence my reversion to islam. David and his cohorts have been asking 'intelligent questions' which my brothers and myself have been providing answers yet pretend as if same have not been provided. Though you didnt tell if he was crucified in Jerusalem or not and muddled up the exact time he was crucified because there are conflicting reports from the gospellers. I wouldnt want to go further cos all of us cannot be Muslims,Christians or whatever you believe in and the ideal is to respect each other. I have tasted Christianity,know one or two things about cults in the guise of society without being specific. I would want to stop since David and his friends are cowards but would continue if you,Lady want us to by replying this post and if ignored,I would put a stop as well cos it will continue to cause rancour. The ball is in your court. As for David,he is not knowledgeable to discuss and continue being evasive.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion by noetic(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2009
babs787:

Lady,thanks for coming to the rescue of my dullard friends. The point am making is to test how knowledgeable they are since they derive so much pleasure in showing their ignorance in islam section but forgot that there are issues in christianity which am very aware of with facts hence my reversion to islam. David and his cohorts have been asking 'intelligent questions' which my brothers and myself have been providing answers yet pretend as if same have not been provided. Though you didnt tell if he was crucified in Jerusalem or not and muddled up the exact time he was crucified because there are conflicting reports from the gospellers. I wouldnt want to go further cos all of us cannot be Muslims,Christians or whatever you believe in and the ideal is to respect each other. I have tasted Christianity,know one or two things about cults in the guise of society without being specific. I would want to stop since David and his friends are cowards but would continue if you,Lady want us to by replying this post and if ignored,I would put a stop as well cos it will continue to cause rancour. The ball is in your court. As for David,he is not knowledgeable to discuss and continue being evasive.
another senseless post from allah`s slave.

this debate will only attain a meaningful interactive state, if and only if u also answer questions posted to u about the demonic practices in islam.
will u?
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion by Lady2(f): 1:14am On Apr 14, 2009
babs787:

I didn't come to anyone's resecue, I answered your question.
Your question was where was Jesus crucified, jerusalem or outside? I gave you the answer by telling you Golgotha the place of the skull. Do you wish to know where Golgotha is?
To be completely honest, I too have been frustrated by you guys, you really do not answer the questions, and I believe I've told you about this. So I decided not to even bother, because all I was doing is hitting my head on the wall and giving myself a bruise and blaming you guys for the bruise.
I didn't muddle up his crucifixion time, I gave you the truth. The crufixion didn't happen in one hour as I've stated, when we remember his crucifixion, we do not remember the time the nail went into his hands alone, as that isn't all of the crucifixion. The Crucifixion or the Way of the Cross starts from when he carries his cross to the time he takes his last breath. This is how it is described in the gospels, you guys want to see what you want to see, unfortunately that blinds you and instead of looking at it honestly you want to read into it what isn't there. The accounts are pretty much the same, in all four gospels. It all comes down to him carrying the cross from the 3rd hour to the darkness in the 6th hour to his last breath in the 9th hour.
If you wish I will post them from all four accounts for you.

Matthew 27
45 Now from the sixth hour (noon) there was darkness over the whole earth, until the ninth hour (3pm).

Mark 15
25 And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.
33 And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole earth until the ninth hour

Luke
44 And it was almost the sixth hour; and there was darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour

John rarely makes mention of the exact time he was crucified, John was written later than the first 3 gospels and he assumes that his audience already knows the story of Christ, and all he does throughout his gospel is go into detail to show us that which the other gospels do not say about each event. He was closest to Christ and was the disciple whom he loved. And even though it doesn't go into detail it still goes with the chronological order as the others. You can read up more on it. It's really not hard to understand, you just have to approach it without bias. But I know that will be hard for you to do, because you were already told to believe that it contains false things, when it doesn't.

I don't have a problem with discussing as long as you are mature and are not disrespectful and are also open minded. Keep in mind you could be wrong, trust me I know I am wrong on some issues. I just pray the Lord grants me Wisdom so as not to mislead you.

But just to give you a rundown of the passion of Christ.
The agony in the garden of gethsemane is from 11pm to 3am, at which time Judas betrays him and he is carried away. sof rom 3am to 9am he is in custody of the jews, and he's going through the trial before the sanhedrin and pilate. 9am he carries his cross, and right before 12noon he reaches golgotha and is nailed on the cross, at which time darkness covers the land until 3pm when he breathes his last and then the great earthquake and the tearing of the veil in the temple, and all that. Hope that helps.
Re: Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion by babs787(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2009
@Lady

I didnt know that you replied and let me quickly go through your post.

I didn't come to anyone's resecue, I answered your question.

Ok. thanks for that.

Your question was where was Jesus crucified, jerusalem or outside? I gave you the answer by telling you Golgotha the place of the skull. Do you wish to know where Golgotha is?

Oh, you did answered my question but your answer wasnt complete, was it crucified in Jerusalem or outside please?

To be completely honest, I too have been frustrated by you guys, you really do not answer the questions, and I believe I've told you about this. So I decided not to even bother, because all I was doing is hitting my head on the wall and giving myself a bruise and blaming you guys for the bruise.

Lets come to common terms, could you please direct me to the thread you asked question and I didnt answer you or you repost the question again please?

But just to give you a rundown of the passion of Christ.
The agony in the garden of gethsemane is from 11pm to 3am, at which time Judas betrays him and he is carried away. sof rom 3am to 9am he is in custody of the jews, and he's going through the trial before the sanhedrin and pilate. 9am he carries his cross, and right before 12noon he reaches golgotha and is nailed on the cross, at which time darkness covers the land until 3pm when he breathes his last and then the great earthquake and the tearing of the veil in the temple, and all that. Hope that helps.

I am highly interested in your above quote hence my bringing it up again.
In summary, you claimed that
Agony in gethsemane --------------- 11 pm to 3am
In custody of the Jews----------------3am  to 9am
Carried his cross ----------------------- 9am
Reached Golgotha, nailed-------------12noon
Died ---------------------------------------3pm

Let us look at the verses below:

About the sixth hour …they shouted, "Take him away! Take him away! Crucify him!" (John 19:14-15 NIV)

The above verse made us known that he was being taken away at the sixth hour (9am-12pm) and crucified around ninth hour while the verse below:

And it was the third hour [/b]when they crucified Him. (Mark 15:25)

told us that he was crucified at the [b]third hour (6am-9am)

Lets look at the meaning of the third, sixth and ninth hour:

Third hour-------------6am-9am
Sixth hour-------------9am-12pm
Ninth Hour------------12pm-3pm

Lady, since you claimed that he was nailed by 12noon, kindly read the verses below:

Luke 23:33 And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him,

44 And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.

We learnt that he was crucified before the sixth hour (9am - 12pm) which is third hour (6-9am) as against your 12noon falling between sixth and ninth hour.

Lady, having read in the above verses that he was crucified at the third hour (6am - 9am), below are verses showing us that he was not crucified at the third hour but ninth hour:

John 19:14 And it was the preparation of the passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King

15 But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.

16 Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led him away.

Lady, from the above, we could read a verse claiming that he was crucified at the sixth hour (6am - 9am) while other verses claimed that he was crucified around the ninth hour (12pm-3pm) because form the verses above, he was still held by pilate around that sixth hour but you claimed that he was crucified by 12noon and died by 3pm far from the verses that he was crucified at the third hour (6am - 9am).

I need further clarification please.

(1) (Reply)

Eat Your Tithes! / Who Heard About The Asaba Pastors? / God Should Punish All Mothers And Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.