Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,956 members, 7,814,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms (2215 Views)

South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North / Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri / Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
The Akwa Ibom State Governorship Election Petitions Tribunal on Thursday concluded hearing in the petition brought before it by the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Umana Okon Umana against the election of Governor Udom Emmanuel of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Umana had approached the tribunal challenging conduct of the election and declaration of Udom Emmanuel as winner.

When the case was called on Thursday, lawyer to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Alex Ejesieme, informed the tribunal that the commission will not present more witnesses other than the four they had called in their defence.

He formally announced that the third and forth respondents, INEC and the Resident Electoral Commissioner for Akwa Ibom State have closed their cases.

INEC was earlier expected to end its defence on Friday, September 18, 2015. The commission had listed a total of about 100 witnesses, but closed her defence after calling just four witnesses. On Thursday, Mr. Ejesieme told the tribunal that the person he intended to call as their fifth witness "suddenly developed health problems.”

Lawyers to the PDP and Governor Udom Emmanuel, Messrs Tayo Oyetibo, and Mr. Paul Usoro, informed the tribunal that they have pending applications before it.

But the tribunal ruled that all pending applications should be taken along with the final addresses.

After deliberations, the Justice Sadiq Umar-led panel directed that the respondents should file and serve their final written addresses on the petitioners within seven days beginning from Monday, September 21, 2015,while the petitioners should file and serve their final written addresses on the respondents within four days.

Also, the respondents are to file their reply on point of law to the petitioners addresses, if any, within three days of being served by the petitioners.

Meanwhile, the tribunal ordered the third respondent, the PDP, to evacuate the seven bags of  Incident Forms allegedly used during the election from its registry, since they were not tendered and admitted in evidence.

The chairman and other members of the tribunal stated further that since the forms are not exhibits, they are of no relevance and should be taken away.

The PDP averred in their defence that the Card Reader was not the only means of accreditation.

Some of the witnesses who testified before the tribunal had equally said that Incident Forms were used.

However, the PDP abandoned the seven bags of Incident Forms after causing a subpoena to be issued on INEC to bring same before the tribunal.

The case has been adjourned to October 8, 2015 for adoption of final written addresses by both respondents and  petitioners.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/a-ibom-guber-tribunal-concludes-hearing-orders-pdp-to-evacuate-incident-forms/111255.html

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by mormoni(m): 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ok
Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
The commission had listed a total of about 100 witnesses, but closed her defence after calling just four witnesses. On Thursday, Mr. Ejesieme told the tribunal that the person he intended to call as their fifth witness "suddenly developed health problems.”

Udom and PDP have a very terrible case here! They should rather prepare for a re run next year under an APC government! Ndi ara!
Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by kestolove95(m): 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
All d election in s/s. And s/e must b cancel
Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by frankyychiji(f): 12:01am On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Udom and PDP have a very terrible case here! They should rather prepare for a re run next year under an APC government! Ndi ara!

Let their be one million re-run, Umana cannot win elections in AKS under APC. He himself knows this much.

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:03am On Sep 18, 2015
kestolove95:

I am only Sure of Abia, Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom! PDP can take the rest till 2019 when they will be swept away forever!

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2015
frankyychiji:
Let their be one million re-run, Umana cannot win elections in AKS under APC. He himself knows this much.

Yea just the way you said of Jonathan...

lalasticlala, this is for you!
Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by ishiamu(m): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I am only Sure of Abia, Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom! PDP can take the rest till 2019 when they will be swept away forever!

Mugu, eat a d**k

3 Likes

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2015
frankyychiji:

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by ishiamu(m): 12:06am On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Get sense

2 Likes

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by frankyychiji(f): 12:20am On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Was Jonathan truly defeated by Buhari, the joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by myqel(m): 12:26am On Sep 18, 2015
kestolove95:
Go and cancel them yourself na undecided

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 18, 2015
frankyychiji:
No. its me dat truely defeated jonathan.

YOUR LIFE IS A JOKE!

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:59am On Sep 18, 2015
frankyychiji:

Mumu!!!

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2015
lalasticlala, Seun! Good morning!
Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 18, 2015
frankyychiji:

No, Jonathan wasn't defeated at all, he only conceded defeat to Buhari because he was tired of Asorock - Werey! grin

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by Yeske2(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2015
frankyychiji:
But let it be free and fair, must we continue our uncivilized ways just like in the time past? Why can't we upgrade?

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by bonechamberlain(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2015
na wa o. all this fight for rivers and akwa ibom by apc, is to get access to oil money and squander it like osun. no way, u guys better stick to ur cocoa and groundnuts.

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by frankyychiji(f): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Lolzz...you wish! cheesy

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by Jesusloveyou: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2015
frankyychiji:
if it was easy, why did they rigg a simple contest,

2 Likes

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by frankyychiji(f): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2015
Yeske2:
But let it be free and fair, must we continue our uncivilized ways just like in the time past? Why can't we upgrade?
Was Buharis win free and fair? Was Ambodes win free and fair? Was Aregbes win free and fair? Was elrufai free and fair? Whose election was free and fair? Why must APC always constitute themselves into a terror group? Has is ever happened that the Nigerian army should stand in the witness box as a witness to one party in an election tribunal? Is the army to be seen as partisan? Is the army Apc army?

I saw a magazine of about 50 pages circulating in Abuja yesterday about Tinubu and his many atrocities, and I Was like PDP is behind this, but the man with me said it could also be Apc members behind it.

And for the first time, i was afraid for Nigeria.
If Buharis does not change his body language and call his boys to order, this house will crash in his hands!!

I hope you will agree with me that the peace we have here today is that of a grave yard.
Jonathan was smart because he saw the conspiracy all around him!
Since the death of yaradua, the northerners have been agitating to complete Yaraduas unfinished tenure.
And they were ready to take that power by any means possible!

See how hard Apc tried to snatch Fayoses victory!
My brother, things must not continue in the old way, but the Apc government will bring down this house if they over-reach themselves!!

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by frankyychiji(f): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
if it was easy, why did they rigg a simple contest,
I have already responded to this. Look up and see it.

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by frankyychiji(f): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Zoharariel:

No, Jonathan wasn't defeated at all, he only conceded defeat to Buhari because he was tired of Asorock - Werey! grin
Zoha, don't make light of your post because that is the reason.

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by Jesusloveyou: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2015
bonechamberlain:
na wa o. all this fight for rivers and akwa ibom by apc, is to get access to oil money and squander it like osun. no way, u guys better stick to ur cocoa and groundnuts.
is that a strong evidence for u saTANist to rigg an election, or is peterside and umana hausa and yoruba?

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by Yeske2(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2015
frankyychiji:
Was Buharis win free and fair? Was Ambodes win free and fair? Was Aregbes win free and fair? Was elrufai free and fair? Whose election was free and fair? Why must APC always constitute themselves into a terror group? Has is ever happened that the Nigerian army should stand in the witness box as a witness to one party in an election tribunal? Is the army to be seen as partisan? Is the army Apc army?

I saw a magazine of about 50 pages circulating in Abuja yesterday about Tinubu and his many atrocities, and I Was like PDP is behind this, but the man with me said it could also be Apc members behind it.

If Buharis does not change his body language and call his boys to order, this house will crash in his hands!!

I hope you will agree with me that the peace we have here today is that of a grave yard.
Since the death of yaradua, the northerners have been agitating to complete Yaraduas unfinished tenure.

My brother, things must not continue in the old way, but the Apc government will bring down this house if they over-reach themselves!!

Why not send a petition to the police if you have any evidence, it's still good for our democracy

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by bonechamberlain(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is that a strong evidence for u saTANist to rigg an election, or is peterside and umana hausa and yoruba?
hahahaha satanist!!.. when u dine with the devil u are considered a friend of the devil, that's the case of peterside and his colleague amaechi
Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by Jesusloveyou: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2015
frankyychiji:

na wa ooo for u saTANist, just for a court to determined d winner of a simple contest(election) u are fooling urself,

2 Likes

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by Jesusloveyou: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2015
bonechamberlain:
hahahaha satanist!!.. when u dine with the devil u are considered a friend of the devil, that's the case of peterside and his colleague amaechi
everyone that hate what is good or change are d saTANist, especially pdp that put us in darkness and backwardness, or anyone that love and support corruption are saTANist

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by frankyychiji(f): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
na wa ooo for u saTANist, just for a court to determined d winner of a simple contest(election) u are fooling urself,
Don't call me out jesusloveyou, you know how you usually end up when I descend you! Have you forgotten so soon? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by frankyychiji(f): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2015
Yeske2:
Why not send a petition to the police if you have any evidence, it's still good for our democracy
I have cheesy

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by frankyychiji(f): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu!!!

Otele nshi!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East / What Is Delaying Ibaka Deep Seaport? / Biafra: See What The Daughter Of Ex Governor Of Oyo State Said About Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.