Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms (2229 Views)

South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North / Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri / Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by frankyychiji(f): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

No. its me dat truely defeated jonathan.

YOUR LIFE IS A JOKE!
You have to get a life first!! Monkey!!

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by poiZon: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2015
Yeske2:
But let it be free and fair, must we continue our uncivilized ways just like in the time past? Why can't we upgrade?

bobo even if Jesus conducts election in nigeria n buhari is one of the candidates, if he loses it will be tagged not free n fair. quote me anywhere.
apologies my Lord n saviour, the winner of elections n bringer of peace.
thank you Jesus, umana(Apc) represents darkness, Udom Gabriel Emmanuel( PDP) reps light.
it will be a mockery n outright embarresment to the kingdom of light for darkness to rule over light, TUFIAKWA!
apc dudes in akwaibom says udom is good but d person that brought him is evil "akpabio", but they r not seeing tinubu who brought in buhari n championed his victory.
udom emmmanuel yak itong uwem usong fien, amen.
ngenekwenu, n the rest u gays can use the lagoon if una no like pdp leading in akwa abasi ibom state.

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by bloodkiIler: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2015
ishiamu:

Mugu, eat a d**k

grin

just one by one we'll deal with these apc bastards

ngeneukwenu the bastard she-male at last if pdp still retains this states then prepare to be a she-male forever

bastard disgusting she-male like ngeneukwenu abi CleverIy

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2015
frankyychiji:
You have to get a life first!! Monkey!!
If resemblin ur father mks me lifeless nd a monkey then that also means ur father is same.

i am proud of my action, i defeated nd boated out cluelessness, corruption, and bad govt.

shame on you!

shame on gudluck!!

shame on ur both families bcus prosperity wud forever work against ur both families.
Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by frankyychiji(f): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

If resemblin ur father mks me lifeless nd a monkey then that also means ur father is same.

i am proud of my action, i defeated nd boated out cluelessness, corruption, and bad govt.

shame on you!

shame on gudluck!!

shame on ur both families bcus prosperity wud forever work against ur both families.
Let Iyiafor Enyi Ogugu, Amadioha, Ala Ogbaga, Nneorie and Alusi Ngene strike you and your entire generation dead this minute!! Infact the next news you will hear now will be that your entire generation has been stricken dead by an unknown cause! Let the charred remains of all you be cast into the Atlantic ocean! Let your place of abode be overtaken by weed and rodents and wild animals! Your generation has been wiped of the face of the earth as you read this! And afterwards you shall run mad and hang yourself on a tree in the evil forest and birds will feast on your carcass before finally thunder will strike your remains and burn it to ashes and the whirlwind will blow it into the Ocean where the rest of your generation is!

This curse is on you is permanent even in the next world! Iseeeeeee!! undecided

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by frankyychiji(f): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

shame on you!

shame on gudluck!!

Let Iyiafor Enyi Ogugu, Amadioha, Ala Ogbaga, Alukwu Emeke, Nneorie and Alusi Ngene strike you and your entire generation dead this minute!! Infact the next news you will hear now will be that your entire generation has been stricken dead by an unknown cause! Let the charred remains of all you be cast into the Atlantic ocean! Let your place of abode be overtaken by weed and rodents and wild animals! Your generation has been wiped of the face of the earth as you read this! And afterwards you shall run mad and hang yourself on a tree in the evil forest and birds will feast on your carcass before finally thunder will strike your remains and burn it to ashes and the whirlwind will blow it into the Ocean where the rest of your generation is!

This curse is on you and is permanent even in the next world! Iseeeeeee!! undecided

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2015
frankyychiji:
Let Iyiafor Enyi Ogugu, Amadioha, Ala Ogbaga, Alukwu Emeke, Nneorie and Alusi Ngene strike you and your entire generation dead this minute!! Infact the next news you will hear now will be that your entire generation has been stricken dead by an unknown cause! Let the charred remains of all you be cast into the Atlantic ocean! Let your place of abode be overtaken by weed and rodents and wild animals! Your generation has been wiped of the face of the earth as you read this! And afterwards you shall run mad and hang yourself on a tree in the evil forest and birds will feast on your carcass before finally thunder will strike your remains and burn it to ashes and the whirlwind will blow it into the Ocean where the rest of your generation is!

This curse is on you and is permanent even in the next world! Iseeeeeee!! undecided
Hahahahaha. courses of dead men dnt work on the living. you are already a dead man so u re irrelevant.
Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by frankyychiji(f): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Hahahahaha. courses of dead men dnt work on the living. you are already a dead man so u re irrelevant.
The curse is already taking effect. I have no sympathy for you. You brought this upon yourself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by bonechamberlain(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
everyone that hate what is good or change are d saTANist, especially pdp that put us in darkness and backwardness, or anyone that love and support corruption are saTANist
ok the pdp that put us in darkness most of them are now in apc.
Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by Yeske2(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2015
frankyychiji:
I have cheesy
Better
Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by Yeske2(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2015
poiZon:

bobo even if Jesus conducts election in nigeria n buhari is one of the candidates, if he loses it will be tagged not free n fair. quote me anywhere.
apologies my Lord n saviour, the winner of elections n bringer of peace.
thank you Jesus, umana(Apc) represents darkness, Udom Gabriel Emmanuel( PDP) reps light.
it will be a mockery n outright embarresment to the kingdom of light for darkness to rule over light, TUFIAKWA!
apc dudes in akwaibom says udom is good but d person that brought him is evil "akpabio", but they r not seeing tinubu who brought in buhari n championed his victory.
udom emmmanuel yak itong uwem usong fien, amen.
ngenekwenu, n the rest u gays can use the lagoon if una no like pdp leading in akwa abasi ibom state.
Can anyone interprete what he's trying to say?
Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by kestolove95(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I am only Sure of Abia, Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom! PDP can take the rest till 2019 when they will be swept away forever!
and imo
Re: A'ibom Guber Tribunal Concludes Hearing, Orders PDP To Evacuate Incident Forms by ishiamu(m): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

grin

just one by one we'll deal with these apc bastards

ngeneukwenu the bastard she-male at last if pdp still retains this states then prepare to be a she-male forever

bastard disgusting she-male like ngeneukwenu abi CleverIy

Yes ooo grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terror In The Food Basket / When You Believe Buhari Is The Change / "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.