Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market (53044 Views)

Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die / Abubakar Shekau Kills Boko Haram’s Spokesman Over ‘leadership Plot’ / Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
chuna1985:

HATRED.

Have you played that game?I think it was banned recently.the trailer is too explicit I.M.O.For me, its not a good idea to let kids purchase games like that you know. cheesy which other PS4 titles have you gotten your hands on of recent. i'm feeling LANoire at the moment.Gorgeous game i must say cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by VirginFinder: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
The day ibos get Biafra is the day they'll see the full wrath of their Yoruba hosts in Lagos.
For now, we Yorubas have to maximise their stay as our slaves.
The Nigerian constitution guarantees their stay whether we like it or not.
Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by BankeSmalls(f): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
VirginFinder:
The day ibos get Biafra is the day they'll see the full wrath of their Yoruba hosts in Lagos.
Too bad!

why is that we never think of how to better our place, only how to fight ibo because they get sense pass us?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by funkybully(f): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
[s]
cabaliciouscabal:

Fooool I think u Jst dis embarked from a bus in ojota from ur village, even if dat is d case don't u av radio in ur erosion laden land called south east to listen to news, ar u also saying u don't av exposed pple in ur locality to brief u on d claims dat arises during d election period.

It really showed dat u struggled to finish primary school before u went into ur spare part business.

Talking abt envy, Wat do yorubas want to envy in illicit drug dealers, kidnappers, ritualist , 419ers, arm robbers, 90% sets of illiterates, fooools, arrogant bastarrds, no vision, no direction sets of people, if dat is ur version of envy, den u must be a confirm psychopath.

Now I know dat u ferry out ur stinking dead bodies out of South west to ur land of sorrow call south east, I tot as ur pple claim dat lagos is no man's land u would av equally chosen to bury ur dead.

Percentage of people told me dat u pple ar bunch of goaaats, I was even trying to communicate in a polite manner, but it seems lack of ur education be clouded u from simple reasoning.

Ask ur people abt CABALLICIOUSCABAL I will run u in d gutter, madddd cow.

#omo eran ni yin

#omo oro tun ni yin

#yati oro ema gbo

#awo Omo ti ko ni iran
[/s]

It's an insult to quote a yorubastard yorubabooon wretched tout like u.

Any way now I have justified my pay for the day, I have Ur time. Bring it on u cowardly red oil gulping amala swallowing ugly cretin.

I know ur IQ is in d negative zone. U could not comprehend nor challenge my points.

U will run Ur wretched mother and tout father in d gutter. Bastard!

Amadioha in colabo with sango blast off Ur oblong head there. Look at this genetically cowardiced ape. Thunder tear u laterally. Simpleton!

Udele rifolu gi nsi

Ama nna gi chikwaaa!

Nkita lacha gi anya there!

Bikwaaa aka na nsi ab0ki!

Imbe.cile!

FOOOOL!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by lurlah2014(f): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
I THOUGHT YOU WHERE ON UR WAY TO YABA LEFT HAVE YOU BRANCH ARO AGAIN HAAAAAAA SORRY PELE BE HEALED IN JESUS NAME
cyberdurable:

lol Ecoterrors u are a Secret agent o!

Lurlah2014 shut ur stinking mouth b!tch, ur mouth talks more shit than ur asshole do, u lowlife, tribalistic Arrow, Get a life animal...

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by lurlah2014(f): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin Am waiting for you there, am sure u will regret your life by then as naira land no do you to misbehave and advertise your foolishness undecided undecided
ECOTERRORS:
search her out on FB adelola james.

I've got her bio and I'm going after her with a tsunamic force. Her friends on twitter and FB will know the kind of dirty and filthy person she is.

Lurlah2014 I'm comin after you, next time you ll respect other tribes and stay away from hate speech.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by VirginFinder: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
BankeSmalls:

why is that we never think of how to better our place, only how to fight ibo because they get sense pass us?
You are a dullard!
ibos can never measure up to Yorubas.
They'll die trying though.
It's lower class Yorubas that drag with ibos like in this scenario.

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by funkybully(f): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
ANONYDOTT:
You must be a pig... your write up is not comprehensible, and full of poor use of grammar... but u insulted another that had well laid out points that 'he did not go to school'. Shame on your mother you useless bastard. Shame on your bloodline you son of a pig, shame on your kingfolks you backward animal. .

Leave that fool for me, I have his time now.

Imagine the illiterate oaf!

Waiting for him so we can roll in the gutter.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Hassan080196(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Is onitsha yoruba land?

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by SUBWAY101(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
cyberdurable:

Ecoterrors who released this animal from the zoo? shut up dude!

Tell your m.oronic father to shutup. You despicable oaf

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
just look at how dirty your face looks, you need to concentrate on your hygeine instead of spewing hate here *spits on her*
hehhehehehehehhehe,#just fell off frm ewedu treeee#

4 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by MbaEmeritus: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
[s]
ECOTERRORS:
search her out on FB adelola james.

I've got her bio and I'm going after her with a tsunamic force. Her friends on twitter and FB will know the kind of dirty and filthy person she is.

Lurlah2014 I'm comin after you, next time you ll respect other tribes and stay away from hate speech.
[/s]

Shameless ediot, I will splash your ugly looking pics over here now. Dirty thing like you forming here, you must be mad.

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by fx45(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Abagworo:
These are some of the dividents of radio biafra. Igbos know very well that they have thrived in urban and rural nooks and crannies of Nigeria by establishing a micro retail chain. This is only possible through peaceful coexistence which helped in relationship bonding in form of marriages, friendship and even property acquisition with the host communities.

The kind of danger this recent Jonathan's politics and its birth child radio biafra is putting Igbos will be unimaginable when the threshold is reached. Igbo elders should as a matter of urgency call the ignorant Nnamdi Kanu to order or we might wake up one day to read that 10million Igbos have been killed by a gang up of every other ethnic group in Nigeria.
What kind of human being are you? Even the Yorubas on this forum has categorically condemned and disowned that article as being biased and lacking in substance. On the contrary, you my friend, a supposed Igboman is here promoting violence and ethnic cleansing against the Igbo nation for trying to assert their authority in a community where it was clearly stated that they are the majority. Inferiority complex I guess. Take heart my brother.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by XBLadez: 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Foolish biased report! The image was taken in a Boko Haram protest in Kano during GEJ's victory, 2011. How can these idiots be telling open lies and deceiving the masses?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2869659_riots1_jpeg24f208d1d5f3864fd87185761cdf3136

5 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by saasala(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool The amala-eaters are seeing what the abokis have seen a long time ago, namely the akpu-eating flattheads are not to be trusted. Give them an inch they take a mile, give them a yard, they take a mile. Biafra will not come until the amala-eaters uproot those flattheads from Lagos. Until you deal with the chestbeaters they will never recognize how to show respect to others. Go to Kano now and see how nice and humble these flattheads have become. They will beating their chests until aboki started macheting them one by one. In Kano (and the North in general), you see the flattheads going about their business with humility and very little chestbeating(if any at all)- they dare not try any stupid nonsense.

Haven't said all these, lets not forget that the amala eaters and the akpu-eating flattheads are both a nuisance that need to shut up or go away.

Its the tribalist signing off.

Weyrey re o
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by xtervaganza(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pavore9:
The reportage is not balanced rather one-sided. l am Igbo, born and raised in Lagos but would not gloss over the truth that Lagos is ancestrally owned by the Yorubas because my father bought plots of lands way back in the 70's from a Yoruba family and not from any other tribe. Lagos is not a no-man's land but a land that has accommodated everybody.
you get sense

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
MbaEmeritus:
[s][/s]

Shameless ediot, I will splash your ugly looking pics over here now. Dirty thing like you forming here, you must be mad.
tunde salam, eggheaders, I ll destroy that girl. God ll punish you. I still have your dirty pix here, dirty boy with a dirty life. Bed bug infested mattress. I ll com after your mum here.

I take no angels or demons.

Bastard

2 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
lurlah2014:
grin grin grin grin grin Am waiting for you there, am sure u will regret your life by then as naira land no do you to misbehave and advertise your foolishness undecided undecided
I'm very cloSe to you nw, I'm sending your online rants to your boss nw and your friends. I ll make you to hate yourself.

Bastard

2 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by lurlah2014(f): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
still waiting, you foolish dullard, hammer head or horror from the under world of evil doers
ECOTERRORS:
I'm very cloSe to you nw, I'm sending your online rants to your boss nw and your friends. I ll make you to hate yourself.

Bastard
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by kenny987(f): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
livinbygrace:
Years back,some of my friends ,told me ,that due to hardship ,that it was necessary for them to relocate out of Lagos and hursle.They all moved to Port-Harcourt and by God"s grace ,their condition was improving and today most of them are doing extremely well in their various locations,does that mean,they have the right to say Port-Harcourt is no man"s land?My point is that,nobody is disturbing anybody to do his or her business,but you have to respect your host.

I keep asking...what do u mean by respect? Who or what is a host? You people just parrot rubbish without understanding!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by MbaEmeritus: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
[s]
ECOTERRORS:
tunde salam, eggheaders, I ll destroy that girl. God ll punish you. I still have your dirty pix here, dirty boy with a dirty life. Bed bug infested mattress. I ll com after your mum here.

I take no angels or demons.

Bastard
[/s]

MAY YOU, YOUR FATHER, TUNDE SALAM, EGGHEADERS AND ALL YOUR FAMILY DIE A PAINFUL AND MISERABLE DEATH. YOU ALL WILL LABOUR IN VAIN, YOU WILL ALL BE DESTROYED BY FIRE.

You are a shameless bastard to think I am those rubbish names, you will die in my hand cos i will frustrate your useless life on nairaland. You just enter wahala cos you will cry till you deactivate your useless fake female handle. Lets get it going.....
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by MbaEmeritus: 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Bastard

Your mother is truly a bastard. Old grown man like you forming female here, Sango destroy you and all your family. Dirty animal
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Shymm3x: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
adorable29:

Looolz!
Badt chick!
Enjoy!

melzabull:
foolish coward. I told you before my alt moniker is belzabull. I urge you to stop disturbing the peace of that young Lady. If you must spit any of your nonsense, direct it to me and I'll slug it out with you. Stop disturbing her mentions.

belzabull is melzabull and vice versa and yes, im a tribalist. I'm not adorable29, my last time of saying this to you.

Useless, mor.nic despicable scratch faced ijiot

Loool. Adorable29, I'm back now - and the only reason I'm here for now, is to clown you for the next one hour till I get home. I'm going to be bored and don't disappoint the comic relief. grin I'm not gonna hit you cos you're just too disjointed and 70% of ya cuss words are from my post history...so you don't deserve the hand of God. You sound like loony tunes! grin

You're actually crazier than I initially thought...you done lost ya mind. So you're quoting yourself and deliberately misspelling an alt handle you created under the same handle. How the fvck can you be "melzabull", yet spell "melzabull" as "belzabull" under "melzabull"? How the fvck do you log on, if you can't spell the handle you're posting under correctly? - bwahahaha. Tryna act like that isn't you, isn't it? You can't make this shyte up, you effing psychopath. Only God knows if ya mum dropped you on ya head as a baby cos this isn't normal. grin grin

Bwoi, I've been on the internet from way back when you were still running around ya village butt-naked with ya saggy ti.ts swinging while getting chased by gorilla. So best believe you can't troll me and I'll always detect it. Just claim ya handle, effing slag, like Afam4eva did with his. I don't understand why you lot have to hide under alt handle all the time...that won't change the fact that you're an hairy fvcked face minger that's fugly inside and out - just as Afam4eva hiding under "balkan" won't change the fact that he's a perpetual dunderhead.

I'll stop here for now...make sure your comeback is a long and disjointed rant good enough for comic relief! grin grin I await ya reply, adorable29 the fvcked face mezlabull. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Duru1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
fx45:
What kind of human being are you? Even the Yorubas on this forum has categorically condemned and disowned that article as being biased and lacking in substance. On the contrary, you my friend, a supposed Igboman is here promoting violence and ethnic cleansing against the Igbo nation for trying to assert their authority in a community where it was clearly stated that they are the majority. Inferiority complex I guess. Take heart my brother.

Abagworo is a splendid idi0t.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by CHUKSKALIDONN: 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Russell145:

No no bro, u are getting it all wrong...it is your region nd by right ought to belong to you, even the 1000 yorubas...but smeone just pops up frm another region and displaces 1000 of you, nt very fair I must say. Its nt like as it is over there in the east.
So its only a few of you that enjoy whatever revenue you are talking abt...or do u want a diagram for demonstration?

South west- owners_yorubas....middle_ Ibos....commoners_ yoruba

South east- owners_Ibos, middle_Ibos, commoners_Ibos...

So u can see a dilution there....

Bless you
Typical yoruba view on competition and class.

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by melzabull(f): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

[s]Loool. Adorable29, I'm back now - and the only reason I'm here for now, is to clown you for the next one hour till I get home. I'm going to be bored and don't disappoint the comic relief. grin I'm not gonna hit you cos you're just too disjointed and 70% of ya cuss words are from my post history...so you don't deserve the hand of God. You sound like loony tunes! grin

You're actually crazier than I initially thought...you done lost ya mind. So you're quoting yourself and deliberately misspelling an alt handle you created under the same handle. How the fvck can you be "melzabull", yet spell "melzabull" as "belzabull" under "melzabull"? How the fvck do you log on, if you can't spell the handle you're posting under correctly? - bwahahaha. Tryna act like that isn't you, isn't it? You can't make this shyte up, you effing psychopath. Only God knows if ya mum dropped you on ya head as a baby cos this isn't normal. grin grin

Bwoi, I've been on the internet from way back when you were still running around ya village butt-naked with ya saggy ti.ts swinging while getting chased by gorilla. So best believe you can't troll me and I'll always detect it. Just claim ya handle, effing slag, like Afam4eva did with his. I don't understand why you lot have to hide under alt handle all the time...that won't change the fact that you're an hairy fvcked face minger that's fugly inside and out - just as Afam4eva hiding under "balkan" won't change the fact that he's a perpetual dunderhead.

I'll stop here for now...make sure your comeback is a long and disjointed rant good enough for comic relief! grin grin I await ya reply, adorable29 the fvcked face mezlabull[/s]. grin grin
you are a degenerate bastad.

Honestly you are even more senseless and st√pid than I thought. Going through the nonsense you spewed is a huge comic relief cos all I see from your senseless blabbing is a complete mumbled up jargons from a confused, deluded and mor.onic dingbat.

Read the nonsense you posted again, of course it can only make sense to empty twats like you. for the last time i am melzabull ala belzabull, get that into your oily-soup ravaged brain. Honestly you are very dull and daft, even a cockroach will reason better than you.

@bolded this bast.ad using thesame word i used on you yet accuse me wrongly. You know what? you are not just mad but you are a raving lunatic. I only feel for the other lady cos you fool keep dragging her into something she has absolutely no business with. I told you before, face me if you can and stop fooling around repeating the same nonsense like a blatant fool that you are. Your level of st√pidity and idiocy is alarming.

Spits at the despicable deranged maggot infested dead brain called shitmess.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Balkan(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
VirginFinder:
Too bad!
grin your slaves making laws for you in Lagos. Representing you in Abuja. Man gerroff weed Sk. You are in for one Nigeria. And one Nigeria you get

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Shymm3x: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
melzabull:
you are a degenerate bastad. honestly you are eben more senseless and st√pid than I thought. Going through the nonsense you spewed is a huge comic relief cos all I see from your senseless blabbing is a complete mumbled up jargons from a confused, deludeddl and slowpoke.ic dingbat.

Read the nonsense you post again, of course it can only make sense to empty twats like you. for the last time i am melzabull ala belzabull. Honestly you are very dull and daft, even a ckckroach will reason better than you.

@bolded this bastad using thesame word i used on yet accuse me wrongly. You know what you are not just mad but you are a raving lunatic. I only feel for the other lady cos you fool keep dragging her into something she has absolutely no business with.

I told you before, face me if you can and stop fooling around repeating the same nonsense like a blatant fool that you are. Your level of st√pidity and idiocy is alarming.

Spits at the despicable deranged maggot infested dead brain called shitmess.

Bwahahahahahahahaha

And you didn't disappoint. grin

What language is this? Engrish or NigEnglish? - cos what you wrote up there isn't intelligible to proper English speakers. grin

Anyway, why do you keep spamming "despicable" everywhere? Good to know you've added one of my signature words to ya atrocious lexicon.

And it's "a la" not "ala" - learn to copy properly when stealing next time. Or do you also have acute glaucoma apart from being an accursed psychopath? grin grin

More, please. grin grin
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by melzabull(f): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Bwahahahahahahahaha

And you didn't disappoint. grin

What language is this? Engrish or NigEnglish? - cos what you wrote up there isn't intelligible to proper English speakers. grin

Anyway, why do you keep spamming "despicable" everywhere? Good to know you've added one of my signature words to ya atrocious lexicon.

And it's "a la" not "ala" - learn to copy properly when stealing next time. Or do you also have acute glaucoma apart from being an accursed psychopath? grin grin

More, please. grin grin
Daft! Daft! Daft! that aptly describes you

When you begin to reason better than a cockroach let me know

Like seriously, is this the latest dumb trick from you yolowba blockheads? whenever you are arsse whipped you accuse the person of stealing your cuss?

Waow! interesting. Please humour me more grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Balkan(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. Adorable29, I'm back now - and the only reason I'm here for now, is to clown you for the next one hour till I get home. I'm going to be bored and don't disappoint the comic relief. grin I'm not gonna hit you cos you're just too disjointed and 70% of ya cuss words are from my post history...so you don't deserve the hand of God. You sound like loony tunes! grin

I'll stop here for now...make sure your comeback is a long and disjointed rant good enough for comic relief! grin grin I await ya reply, adorable29 the fvcked face mezlabull. grin grin
my sister how are you and east london

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by superstar1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lord Shymmex, do you want to kill the dude.

Take it easy now.

Lmao.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Shymm3x: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
superstar1:

Lord Shymmex, do you want to kill the dude.

Take it easy now.

Lmao.

I'm not even smacking the dirty and smelly hairy sket with elephantiasis of the face. I'm just clowning her. grin

What's good, brother?

The new chapter is to wake Yoruba folks up - my people are too soft and they've been sedated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Impeach Yar'adua Now - Buhari Told Law Makers In 2010 (Throwback) / Tunde Bakare Lists The Enemies Of Nigeria / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.