Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God (948 Views)

"What Is The Immaculate Conception?" / Immaculate Deception/ Christ Was Born Through Se.x / Happy Birthday To Our Blessed Virgin Mary- Feast Of Immaculate Conception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by MIZIEYA: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2009
[b]We know that incorporeal beings cannot make females of the species pregnant. Sure both genders can enjoy nocturnal dalliance - a midnight rumpy humpy with either Incubi or Succubi,  which is really another way of saying "wetdream", 'erotic fantasy',  unless of course a  Magician or someone else in the field of the occult summons one. That is to say that Incubi and Succubi are either real or not.

One reality is that human beings are floating in the Astral Plane some of whom are unconsciously  having sexual intercourse with men and women by entering Dreamtime, and thus have no recollection of their nocturnal activities. Or Mrs Rosy Palm and her Daughters are just scratching The Itch; perhaps going into furious warp drive to do so and thus embodying the Creatures of The Night scenario.

The second scenario I would like to explore a little further. It is a highly probable and plausible one. For example a  friend of mine had a visitation one night and awoke from sleep, he told me that his  visitor was after two things- sexual intercourse and to drain his soul energy because she had a vampiric visageabout her, but by asking  her name  even though he sensed he already knew it - he then commanded her to eff off.

Now here's the thing; it's not the word itself but the Will and Force behind the sentiment that drives lesser spirits away. This is why a 'rebuke in the name of jesus' or the famous phrase "get thee behind me satan' only works because it's the Will and Force, Focus and Intent,  that makes the words potent.  Which in turn explains why christians and other fans of the abrahamic religions fails to conquer spirits or themselves, because they simply do not have Power or Knowledge. Will, Force, Focus and Intent are holistic basics of Paganist Majik and Authority across the globe in every culture that utilises the Supernatural.

As you can see many possibilities. And all of them plausible.

What isn't plausible is the biblical scenario of the immaculate conception. Granted that some women can become pregnant without realising it, but all of them have had physical sexual intercourse. And supposing for a moment that myth is factual: then every deity who has ever had sexual relations with a man or woman - means that god and human are prone to impregnation; that on Earth and in The Realm of The Gods are Demi Gods, Half Breeds, roaming the Universe. And I doubt many would believe that, unless they believed in the literal myth of the Nephilim, and so on

So, according to the bible- jesus or if you prefer yeshua- was born from Mary with god providing the spiritual Incubus semen, or physical sperm as a god made flesh, or he simply Thought her pregnant whilst being in The Astral, and voila! a joyless union and love child is made.

Mythology is useful. As a species we've used it for oral and then written morality tales  that were intended to be instilled and imparted  as warnings, wise words, as  teachings and instructions for our descendants. Which naturally means that over time the game of Chinese Whispers gets distorted, and the real message is blown out of proportion and misrepresents its original intent, words and their meanings change over time thus creating new myths within myths and legends that are ultimately corrupted and corruptible; thus losing their real purpose.

Which leads  us back to Incubi and Succubi.

If the biblical story of the Immaculate Conception is true then god is nothing more than an incubi. Jesus is a demi god, half breed and Mary no less than a bit of totty for god to have a one night stand with. On the other hand if god  didn't impregnate Mary, and neither did Joseph, then , who actually did? Mary's father? Brother(s) perhaps? Or her secret lover? Either way this leaves us in no doubt that jesus, whether real or imagined, was illegitimate Thus his bloodline as documented in the O.T is bogus.

Some children born out of wedlock somehow know they are different. And knowing that he was different perhaps jesus asked Mary who his father was. And when she told him, she lied. What mother hasn't told a lie to protect her child or indeed  a lie regarding who her offsprings father is?,  Or sold her husband, lover or betrothed a practised artful deception upon discovering her inopportune pregnancy for  reasons only she knows, or perhaps,  she told her confidante the truth?

Either way: the Immaculate Conception is myth and based upon deceits of the author(s) and from the characters involved in the plotline.  Thus there is no morality story. Or if there is a message then surely it is this: that anything written in the bible is based upon a Lie.[/b]
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2009
Obviously in your bid to impress all Nairalanders with complicated English, you didn't do your homework well. Do you know what "Immaculate Conception" is? Please do some more research before you come here and blunder.
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by MIZIEYA: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2009
[b]Although I might be perceived as making Mary out to be some kind of Trojan Horse, I believe she is more of a Representational Victim not just of Women but of Men as well.

Especially so when one considers the nature of god as represented by the bible. He uses and abuses people. Has sexual intercourse with any human he fancies and tests his victims mettle out of boredom or spite, or because god sees something in the individual that he wants to explore, because god sees something of himself in his unwitting victims

And if one draws parallels with other deities of Lore then one has to conclude that all gods are simply incapable of Loving, sexually (ie: the union - making love as opposed to having sex- between spouses), platonically, or parentally, but only able to expect and demand to be loved in the context of being worshiped, exalted, adored and admired. Thus rendering agape in its highest form as somewhat redundent and unattainable for god to achieve or to be the embodification of.

According to Lore all Deities have an avid curiosity for human beings which in itself is reflected in human literature old or modern, regarding ourselves. Thus god is truly human in nature; because this is how we made god to be- not in Its image. But in our own.

The Immaculate Conception story  is simply a One Night Stand subplot, that is artfully covering up the lower nature of god (the Incubus) by installing the messiah myth as god's instrumental 'higher purpose'.

It's a subtle distraction.

The fact that god can do anything, but chose to copulate with a mere human on our terms repeatedly demonstrates how limited the god of the bible always was. That's not gods fault but the fault of his creators: The Authors, and in turn his generational followers who constantly try to cover up The Mistakes of The Authors by playing several sides of the fence.

And where does this leave Mary? Yes, a victim, and open to fair game. She has become Eve: Reviled, and Revered both. And like the god of the bible a pawn to be exploited for any one who has a stake in the story and whose Agenda is to make either character something that either is not. Mary has been elevated to full Goddess status not just by (some of) her christian fans but by virtue that she and Eve resemble so many Goddess Images and Aspects. Rightly or wrongly.

None of the biblical characters have ever shown love. They've demonstrated the whole spectrum of human emotion and intent but never actual Love or healthy Loving Relationships. One has to question why is that?

Is it because stories like the immaculate conception, or the poetry of the song of solomon is simply Justified Lust? Because Lust is easier to attain than Love? Because Love is something that humanity is striving for but has yet to mature in order to Become,  Because god only knows how to Use the Marys' and Marthas', Jobs' and Adams' of this world? As opposed to loving them?

Because god Does Not Know What love is let alone How to truly Love?

Because god is nothing less than an Incubus?[/b]
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2009
I get the feeling you're copying and pasting from some site. Did you bother to look at my first post on this thread?
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2009

The fact that god can do anything, but chose to copulate with a mere human on our terms repeatedly demonstrates how limited the god of the bible always was.

I won't begin to explain to you why God decided to do all of that in that way. I'll probably take the whole day to type it and post it tomorrow.

And please stop being evasive.
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by MIZIEYA: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2009
[color=#770077]So Mao, you're saying Mary wasn't a virgin when she allegedly concieved baby jesus? And that you're intimidated by my use of the English Language? Please don't blame me for your educational deficits, or indeed any other deficits you may well have, [/color]
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by MIZIEYA: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2009
If you're not going to explain anything, is it because you cannot? Is it because you only have your 'theory' and god simply remains all too silent on any subject
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by MIZIEYA: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2009
Mao, yes I copied and pasted my own words from Black Voices to this forum. I can also do the same with my own website: MIZIEYA.com or Rusty Lime where I also write,  got a problem with that??
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2009
You're still being evasive. What I meant in my first post was that you got the whole concept of "Immaculate Conception" wrong. Do you mind doing a little more research? I think you had a problem understanding that.
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2009
mizieya?
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2009
To others who are lost and don't know what's going on here, I'll explain. It seems to me that MIZIEYA realised his blunder and chickened out. MIZIEYA got the following wrong:

1.Immaculate Conception is the doctrine that Virgin Mary's soul was free from sin at her birth, NOT JESUS'S SOUL AT HIS BIRTH.

2. Immaculate Conception is a doctrine that holds in the Catholic or Anglican Church(or maybe both, I'm not sure). Personally, I didn't know that there was such a thing as "Immaculate Conception" until I got to SS3.

3. The doctrine of "Immaculate Conception" isn't a biblical doctrine. It isn't mentioned anywhere in the Bible.
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by MIZIEYA: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2009
[b]You need to think about the implications of the catholic doctrine of the immaculate conception. It implies that Mary was a virgin and thus as a virgin gave birth to her son with her hymen fully intact. An impossible creative feat. It also implies that Mary's virginity remained so - the rest of her life - although that would be another impossibility since she gave birth to siblings of jesus. It also means that Mary remained pure and undefiled for the remainder of her days. Which would have meant at least a divorce from her husband because of judaic law and divorcing a woman in those days was a simple task since women were property. Catholicism as you've recently ventured to read about made up the immaculate conception and like the levites before them with their own myths blithely ignored biology. Regarding jesus's soul- thats clearly a moot point if one believes the new testaments claim that jesus is a product of god and in turn is god himself, The immaculate conception clearly effects the status of jesus.This thread as I created is as usual on point.[/b]
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2009
1. The Immaculate Conception is on Mary's birth, not Jesus' birth.

2. The Immaculate Conception isn't supported by the Bible, and so I do not believe it, neither do many christians. It may interest you to know that a lot of people believe the Catholic Church is based on the opposite of many Biblical instructions.

Obviously, you don't do your homework well.
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by MIZIEYA: 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2009
Are you incredibly stupid?  Easter is non biblical, so too is Hanukah, All Saints Day, Lent, xmas, the trinity, the rapture etc etc the list is not inexhaustive. If it wasn't for catholicism, or the council of nicea,  there wouldn't be a christianity. And regardless of how much of catholicism is in opposition to Protestantism or indeed the bible; every christian effectively is charged with being in opposition to the bible and its god,  simply because of the belief system they've adopted and their acts that  doesn't reflect any positive (if any) attribute in the bible. More to the point: since members of the abrahamic systems of belief place the bible, quran and torah above their god means that the followers are in clear violation of all the abrahamic rules and regulations in particular the one which says do not have idols. Hence the term idolatry when the creator becomes second place to the created. What exactly is your point? If any?
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2009
No, I think you're the one that's incredibly stupid. The Bible very clearly says that "All have sinneed." Jesus is an exception because he's a part of the Holy Trinity (which is very Biblical). The rapture is also biblical. Have you ever bothered to read the book of Revelations?

Easter isn't mentioned in the Bible, but there is nothing in the Bible that says "do not celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ."

Hanukkah is in Judaism, which is a totally different religion from Christianity, in case you didn't know.

Lent is a period when a lot of Christians around the world do mass prayer and fasting, and other activities. I do not expect you to understand the power in Lent, so I won't go further on that. However, the Bible does not forbid activities like that.

Xmas isn't mentioned in the Bible, but there is nothing in the Bible that says "do not celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ."

Plus, you might like to do a little search on the history of All Saints' Day.

DO YOU GET IT? THE BIBLE SAYS THAT [B]ALL HAVE SINNED[/B]. Why should we single Mary out as an exception? Immaculate Conception directly contradicts the Bible.

It seems to me that you don't read the bible. You just come here and write what you think.

Plus where does idolatry come in in this? You're a very vague writer, never to the point.
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by MIZIEYA: 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2009
[b]The trinity isn't biblical. Neither is the rapture. In fact you've listed a lot of things some of which I've mentioned as well that aren't biblical. Your point? And yet non biblical doctrine is made use of within christianity. Thus it is Idolatry and Harlotry. Seems to me you want to have your cake and eat it- you write that lent is not biblical but it's perfectly ok to practise it. Clearly you don't understand  that you're undermining your own argument including the Immaculate Conception and god being an incubus.

Realistically it doesn't matter if something is biblical or not because The Church and its members are going to practise non biblical notions regardless, as demonstrated by your keenness to justify lent and all saints day.  There is no proof that jesus was perfect, in fact jesus said none but god is good. And it is purely an individual affair that decides whether jesus was god in the flesh or simply a human being since there is no actual historical records of jesus outside the bible. 

You do realise that jesus was a jew? Which is why Judaism is the Mother Religion of Christianity and for that matter Islam. Hence the terminology: Judeo Christianity. (In simplistic terms). Once upon a time christians practised judaism but then the church separated itself from Judaism completely.  I can tell you really don't know much. Perhaps you should buy books instead of buying time in an internet cafe, [/b]
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2009
The trinity is biblical, the rapture is biblical (most of you are just confused goons who cant read), the bible mentions nothing about immaculate conception (that is the lie of goons like you looking for holes where there are none), the bible doesnt tell us Mary remained a virgin all her life . . . infact it actively mentions her having a husband and children with that husband after Christ's virgin birth.

Like Huxley and others like you . . . you dont know anything, you think by posting myriads of misconceptions, lies and bogus grammar you can decieve others into believing you genuinely have something to say.

Come back when you are ready to thoroughly thrash out your confusion.
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2009
Your argument isn't very logical. For example, the Bible doesn't mention wearing Airforce shoes, or using computers, or private jets. Does does that make them [B]IDOLATRY AND HARLOTRY[/b]?

And obviously you know next to nothing about the church, yet you go on about what the church is going to practice. Don't you get it? None is perfect except God. Do you know anything about the Trinity and Jesus being a part of it?

Jesus was a Jew by birth. Do you know that Judaism is considered as an ethno-religious thing? Are you trying to say that all Jews practice Judaism? Not the smartest statement on earth if you ask me.

Did you know that people practicing Judaism are still waiting for their messiah? They do not believe in Jesus. And you tell me things about Jesus being a Jew. USE YOUR HEAD!!!

Christians practiced Judaism. Just like Muslims practiced Christianity. Idiotic self contradicting sentence, if you ask me.
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by Lady2(f): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2009
Immaculate Conception isn't about Jesus' birth. It is about Mary's birth, and it is very much supported in the Bible. Geneses 3 clearly tells us that the woman who is to give birth to Christ will hve complete enmity with the devil. A woman who is born with sin cannot have enmity with the devil. Therefore for Genesis 3 to be true, Mary must have been conceived without sin, therefore Immaculate Conception. Also in order for Christ to be free from sin, he must have a sinless mother, otherwise he too will inherit the original sin we all inherit. He isn't God alone, he is also man, and born of a woman. He shares the same blood as that woman just as we all share the same blood as our mothers, he got his flesh from her just as we got our flesh from our mother. He shared the same oxygen with her as he was in her womb, same food, and all that. If she is sinful, he will be sinful too. In order for Christ to be sinless, he must not have inherited original sin while inheriting flesh and blood from his mother. Since his Father is sinless being God and all, his mother must also be sinless or else she will pass it on to her son. But because we know that her son was sinless, we also know that she must not have had any sin, and because we know that those under the influence of the devil have original sin, and the BIBLE tells us that the woman to give birth to the Christ will have enmity with the devil, she must not be under his influence. Therefore she must not have original sin. In order for this to be achieved, she must have been kept immaculate by God himself.
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by MIZIEYA: 12:14am On Apr 14, 2009
david try and prove the trinity is biblical,
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by MIZIEYA: 12:23am On Apr 14, 2009
[b]Read, read and read and perhaps you might educate yourself - Tony Bushby: the bible fraud and his other works are highly informative. Even a black hewbrew/israelite will tell you that christianity once followed judaism closely - it is even in the bible in Acts- where the reader is told that the followers of jesus still attended the synogogue alongside their own house to house meetings.  So basically you're stating jesus was not a jew, he was a christian instead, lol, and that , he didn't study the Torah as the bible tells the reader, because he was a christian, and that because judaism is now considered an ethnic religion- means what exactly and is relevant to this thread how? You need to stop contradicting your own argument you're the one who brought into the mix things that are not biblical and gave a list of them- your point is what exactly? That because its not in the bible its perfectly ok, or because its not in the bible it is not ok? Make up your mind and stop tripping over your feet.[color=#770077][/b][/color]
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by MIZIEYA: 12:26am On Apr 14, 2009
The immaculate conception has nothing to do with the book of genesis or chapter of genesis,  youre contradicting your own words. first you say the immaculate conception is [color=#770077][b]not related to jesus and then build a case for the immaculate conception being integral to jesus being who he is, make up your minds folks. Besides, if mary was born pure- this means the whole line of marys ancestors had to be pure and there is no record of them in the bible. And if mary was pure her descendents would have been pure as well and again there is no record of marys descendents outside of the bible. The purity scenario is simply a hoax. Not only that but it limits what god is supposed to be able to do. And also contradicts its nature: after all god is both good and evil, and an entity that is both good and evil doesn't need a pure human being to produce a godman, Work with me here people.[/color][/b]
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by MIZIEYA: 12:30am On Apr 14, 2009
<giggles> I'm guessing I should have split the threads title into two.
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 16, 2009

Also in order for Christ to be free from sin, he must have a sinless mother, otherwise he too will inherit the original sin we all inherit.

And so it follows that Mary's mother wasn't sinful either. And her mother. And her mother. And her mother. And her mother. And her mother. And her mother.
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by MIZIEYA: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2009
Mac thanks for demonstrating the mythology of the bible and the perpetuation of it. What other tricks can you perform?
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2009
MIZIEYA:

Mac thanks for demonstrating the mythology of the bible and the perpetuation of it. What other tricks can you perform?

You're always very quick to insult. I wonder why that is. Not that I'm offended anyway.
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by Lady2(f): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2009
And so it follows that Mary's mother wasn't sinful either. And her mother. And her mother. And her mother. And her mother. And her mother. And her mother.

no it follows that a special grace was given to mary, however the women in her family were holy women. since the beginning of time God her planned in his mind. Just read Genesis 3:15. God already knew that he would send a saviour into the world and he knew that he would be born of a woman. It is no doubt that the woman's seed refered to in Gen 3:15 is Jesus, we know whose offspring he is, he is Mary's offspring, therefore if the woman is Mary, then Mary must have enmity with the devil. No one has complete enmity with the devil because everyone is still under the influence of sin and can sin. But to say that Mary, the woman in Gen 3:15 is sinful, then it is to say that Gen 3:15 is untrue.

So which is it?
Is the woman in Gen 3:15 under the influence of the devil or not? Does she have enmity with the devil or not?
Is the offspring in Gen 3:15 Jesus or not? Is the offspring's mother Mary or not?
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2009
So why did God have to start at Mary?

Plus, that part of Genesis also has something about labour pains.

Ge 3:16
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
KJV

Only Mary is certified to have complete enmity with the devil, as you claim. Why isn't it only Mary that brings forth children in sorrow?

My Bible says enmity, not complete enmity.
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by Lady2(f): 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2009
Gen 3:15 God was talking to the serpent, and that he would put enmity between him and the woman and between his offspring and her offspring (singular) the offspring is one child not all the children that were to be born.
Then God turns to the woman (eve) and then said she will give birth with child pains.
We know the woman God was talking about to the devil wasn't Eve because Eve was already under the influence of the devil, so there was no way she could have enmity with the devil. Now let's go back to Gen 3:15, and we look at the offspring, the offspring is the key here, as the offspring is the key in the Immaculate Conception, that offspring is the messiah, and we know who he is. We know that is the first prophecy of Jesus who is to come, so we look at the woman who is to give birth to that offspring and we know that the woman is Mary, and that's how we can tell, that in that passage, God wasn't talking about Eve or all women, he was now talking about a particular woman, and that woman is going to give birth to the messiah who would bruise the heel of the devil's offspring (his demons), since we know who that particular messiah is, we also know who the particular woman is, and that is his mother, the mother of the messiah, whose name is Mary, and she will have enmity with the devil. The devil will not be her friend, she will not be inclined to sin.

So why did God have to start at Mary?

Not to be rude or anything, but why did God have to start with Jesus? He could have simply just wiped off the first Adam (Man) and the first Eve(Woman) and started over, why did he have to do it through Jesus? If you can answer this, you have answered your own question. All there is about Mary is about Jesus, it is because of her role as Jesus mother that she is given honour, unfortunately while Catholics are aware of it, Proestants aren't and then they go on a bashing spree instead of thinking, hey maybe I don't know all there is in the Bible.
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2009
~Lady~:

Gen 3:15 God was talking to the serpent, and that he would put enmity between him and the woman and between his offspring and her offspring (singular) the offspring is one child not all the children that were to be born.
Then God turns to the woman (eve) and then said she will give birth with child pains.
We know the woman God was talking about to the devil wasn't Eve because Eve was already under the influence of the devil, so there was no way she could have enmity with the devil. Now let's go back to Gen 3:15, and we look at the offspring, the offspring is the key here, as the offspring is the key in the Immaculate Conception, that offspring is the messiah, and we know who he is. We know that is the first prophecy of Jesus who is to come, so we look at the woman who is to give birth to that offspring and we know that the woman is Mary, and that's how we can tell, that in that passage, God wasn't talking about Eve or all women, he was now talking about a particular woman, and that woman is going to give birth to the messiah who would bruise the heel of the devil's offspring (his demons), since we know who that particular messiah is, we also know who the particular woman is, and that is his mother, the mother of the messiah, whose name is Mary, and she will have enmity with the devil. The devil will not be her friend, she will not be inclined to sin.

Not to be rude or anything, but why did God have to start with Jesus? He could have simply just wiped off the first Adam (Man) and the first Eve(Woman) and started over, why did he have to do it through Jesus? If you can answer this, you have answered your own question. All there is about Mary is about Jesus, it is because of her role as Jesus mother that she is given honour, unfortunately while Catholics are aware of it, Proestants aren't and then they go on a bashing spree instead of thinking, hey maybe I don't know all there is in the Bible.

You're good. I hope you understand what I mean.
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by Lady2(f): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2009
mactao:

You're good. I hope you understand what I mean.

Believe me I am very clueless. True talk.
Re: Immaculate Conception And An Incubi God by MIZIEYA: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2009
Mac, I am not quick to insult, I'm just very good with how I articulate what I see.

(1) (Reply)

How Religion And God-fixation Are Underdeveloping Africa. Part 2. / Atm And Credit Card For Offerings. / Ten Things Obama Should Do To Prove That He’s Not A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.