Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing (3484 Views)

PHOTOS: US Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies In Over 29 Hours! / Woman Delivers 17 Babies At A Time. (photos) / Choi!!!mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In USA(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing by myselfonly: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2015
“It was incredible” explains Dr. Jack Morrow who
assisted the woman through the whole operation.”
The babies kept coming and coming and coming and
coming… Man! I think I’m gonna have nightmares
about this day for a long time! This was my last
delivery!” he adds in disgust.
Catherine Bridges and her husband had been trying to
have a child for many years and had decided last year
to use medical assistance from a fertility clinic in
Rhodes Island. The insemination process was definitely
successful, as the couple got an entire litter of
seventeen beautiful and identical boys.
The couple has already chosen the names for the boys
with an obvious continuity of thought: James, Jacob,
Jarod, Jarvis, Jason, Jeffrey, Jeremy, Jerome,
Jesse, Jimmy, Joachim, Jonathan, Jonas, Joseph,
Julian, Jimbo and surprisingly, Darth Porkinus.

http://www.viroshare.com/entertainment/usa-mother-gives-birth-to-17-babies-at-once-with-over-29-hours-of-pushing-breaking-the-world-record-of-most-babies-born-from-a-lone-pregnancy-unbelievable/

Re: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing by Humblesam(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2015
Am I sure about what am reading?
Can't believe this, how big was her tommy when she didn't put to bed? Please post the pic before I can think of believing this superstory.
Re: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing by respect80(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2015
Yes very soon they will start giving birth to a community @ once.
I believe that would hasten the destruction of the world
Lying Liars .

2 Likes

Re: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing by fromnigeria(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2015
Stories like this can only come from a Blog.

4 Likes

Re: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing by ObainoSneh(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2015
That's wonderful and Lord doing.
Re: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing by ApexTitan(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2015
Very fat lie. cheesy
Re: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing by Haywhymido(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2015
Try dis 4 naija n u will be a dead meat. But, wait o how d stomach go come big reach 4 9months. Am smelling sumthing
Re: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing by ooliver: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
u can lie.....pushing indeed..... grin
Re: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing by Nmeri17: 12:35am On Nov 23, 2015
na so! I can imagine the doctor and his nurses standing inside the woman's womb and pushing out the babies like

1 Like

Re: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing by Chumani(f): 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
like seriously
Re: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing by MRBrownJ: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
.... and yet, some gullible people would believe this NONSENSE story!

2 Likes

Re: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing by corisande: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Naaaaaaàaa!
I don't believe this
Re: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing by corisande: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nmeri17:
na so! I can imagine the doctor and his nurses standing inside the woman's womb and pushing out the babies like

Lmao

This babe u too funny
Re: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing by Kimoni: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
grin grin grin someone is high on cheap weed

1 Like

Re: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing by Nmeri17: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
corisande:

Lmao
This babe u too funny
Eshe o my diar smiley
Re: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 24, 2015
Dear people,

please disregard this story because the blog Viro share is a viral content blog site that makes money from traffic.

Gullible ones in the house please look before you leap and take this shit with a pinch of salt.
Re: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2015
This is never possible

(1) (Reply)

A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty. / How Can I Stop My Son From Sucking / Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.