Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. (79818 Views)

Photo Of Lagos Traffic In 1982 / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by kuramo: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2009
Paddy_Lo,

I've got to tell you. Your effort on this issue is impressive, keep it up.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by Gekko(m): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2009
paddy_lo:

Frankly my man i dont get it,it could be ignorance or all of what u state above

when u tell people u can make more money at home than here,they look at u like u are mad

they only want to believe the negative,as if we dont have suicide bombs in india,terrorism and corruption in indonesia

but indians and asians too are going home

when i first came here and i told ppl Nigeria would eclipse South Africa as the largest economy in Africa in 5yrs or less,they look at me like am mad

if u watch the first video,u will see what the lady is saying is that the private sector has taken over mostly
even if yar adua is dull,and uninspiring,the young hungry proffesionals in lagos and other cities are taking over the business and economic activity that used to be from only the govt

one other thing,even though our govt is not perfect,it is way better than tons of other african countries that have one man dictatorships,eg egypts mubarak,cameroons biya,gabons bongo,libyas ghaddafi,musevini in uganda,zenawi of ethiopia,dos santos in angola and so on

in Nigeria we have managed to make it impossible for one man to rule us forever,that means people like fashola,soludo and the rest have a chance to become leaders someday,i am hopeful for the future of NIGERIA,SOUTHAFRICA and AFRICA

Bro, your enthusiasm for the country is infectious and inspiring. Keep up the good work!
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by sarmy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2009
@Paddy_Lo

Thanks for the pics.

Hope still dey 4 9ja
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2009

Beat the drums 4 lagos and fashola

The Streets

Don Jajjy n Dbanj again

Naija sensuality

Nice pose
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2009

Monday morning,Eko o ni baje

walk for heatlh lagos
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2009
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbV8M7nk-Xo&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

Eye on LAGOS Trade Fair Nov 2009
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2009
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUEsAGtRarE&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]
How Lagos Finances its Model City Plans is discussed

Note that the first commisioner interviewed,Ben Akabueze is an igbo man,lagos has no time for tribalism,and so should all ppl in Nairaland

Lagos GDP of $33bln(2009),is larger than 38 african Economies/countries including. . .
cameroon GDP $23bln(2009)
Ghana GDP$16.8bln(2009)
Botswana GDP $14bln(2009)
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 12:10am On Nov 25, 2009

MMIA at night

meanwhile arik air is set to start nonstop flights btw lagos and NewYork Nov 29
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 12:20am On Nov 25, 2009
some lagos restraunts/bars

Saipan restaurant and bar V.I^

the bungalow^

chocolat royale^
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 12:23am On Nov 25, 2009

Metisse^
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by Yorubaman2: 12:24am On Nov 25, 2009
he be like say - this poster just visit Nigeria after many years of prison for america.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 12:28am On Nov 25, 2009
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 12:41am On Nov 25, 2009
Some pics from Lagos Music awards show 2008

nice

i swear that must be love-vendor daddy don  "magic" juan in the middle

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 12:47am On Nov 25, 2009

Pimping^^

If only wishes were horses,d dude on a horse would roll in a Range
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by sjeezy8: 12:50am On Nov 25, 2009
chick inda gray is mad cute
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 12:53am On Nov 25, 2009

This parking lot in marina was a fixture in my life growing up in lagos,
every christmas then in the 1990s my dad will take us all shopping,we would go to bata [/b]and other stores downtown for shoes and clothes
and we would park here ah,sweet memories

[b]road going into V.I
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 1:12am On Nov 25, 2009
some show in lagos with lagos chics/guys steppin out in style

lord have mercy,am like the cartoon with my eyes poppin out
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 1:13am On Nov 25, 2009

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 1:24am On Nov 25, 2009

beach soccer,bar beach

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 1:30am On Nov 25, 2009

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 1:38am On Nov 25, 2009

My Lil Sister ^^^,in the galleria or palms not sure
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 1:45am On Nov 25, 2009
he be like say - this poster just visit Nigeria after many years of prison for america.

e be like say,your brain cells are fried cause u obviously retarded
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 3:13am On Nov 25, 2009
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv61laoWUc4&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

This will be the most exclusive address in nigeria when completed
it should also add significantly to the GDP of lagos in particular and Nigeria in general
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by becomrich15: 4:23am On Nov 25, 2009
So you see , if the yorubas, edo , delta and bayelsa join the republic of benin. We would not have economy problem.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 4:28am On Nov 25, 2009
So you see , if the yorubas, edo , delta and bayelsa join the republic of benin. We would not have economy problem.

becomerich please,this is not the forum for tribal talk,u can pls do that on other threads,thank u
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 25, 2009
becomrich,:

Must you?
Like really?
Can you just shut da hell up?
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by FBS: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2009
@paddy_lo, nna mehnnn you try no be small.
Bravo!
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by RSA(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2009
One of my friend said to me the other day that Nigeria is in fashion,well I  didn't get it then but later it sinked in.We all know that a democratic and stable Nigeria will have a great and very possitive impact on the whole of Africa ,esspecially sub saharan Africa.Lots of black Africas country look up to Nigeria as a role model,South Africa and Northern African states are considered white,So for Africa to move forward Nigeria must take the lead.And slowly we're seeing that happening,South Africa as the only industrilised country in Africa will naturaly gain a lot if Africa and Nigeria do well.In a nutshell we all want to see Africa that is stable,peaceful,where the is freedom of choice,speech and political affiliations and many other things that come with a real democracy.

So Paddy lo my friend once again I say post more,we need to see this developments,whether it's 2% of the population that has access to them or not,the good thing is this places are in Nigeria and because of them young Nigerians are dreaming,not about going abroad but by joining that 2% and hopefully in future that two percent could be ten and one day 90%.This is what is motivating us in South Africa,we don't have to pull down the standard but work hard to reach that highest standard.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2009
One of my friend said to me the other day that Nigeria is in[b] fashion[/b]
speaking of Fasionable Lagos[b]. . .vv[/b]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g60P3IE9QrQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by Yorubaman2: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2009
Foolish boy  - why dont u show Ajegunle and the rest of the swampy areas - se na fashion show events or eateries person go chop
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2009
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF7mXlQGVSY&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

Lagos tackles the environment and formulates a green agenda ^^
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2009
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzbhJF6um_A&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

sober reflection on the tough job of making life better for lagosians^^^

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.