Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. (79816 Views)

Photo Of Lagos Traffic In 1982 / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2009

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by Yorubaman2: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2009
Generator Fumed Country - who wan live inside castle surrounded by refuse dump.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by egin(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2009
Can you please show us some pictures of public schools, hospitals and probably other parts of Lagos?
Not everybody is rich enough to live in all these places shown. Enough of these buildings built probably with looted funds and show us where the not so rich people live. One does not have to be extremely rich to enjoy certain basic thing of life.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by Yorubaman2: 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2009
egin:

Can you please show us some pictures of public schools, hospitals and probably other parts of Lagos?
Not everybody is rich enough to live in all these places shown. Enough of these buildings built probably with looted funds and show us where the not so rich people live. One does not have to be extremely rich to enjoy certain basic thing of life.

I don scream tire o my brother - showing 2% of Nigeria is not full picture.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by OvieE: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2009
egin:

Me too tired. They post Victoria, Lagos over and over. They always run away from true color of Lagos.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by egin(m): 12:03am On Nov 26, 2009
This paddy_lo guy is not genuine. He did not take a single picture by himself. He went through lagos pictures on skyscrappercity.com and lifted only the good pictures of Lagos island and left out the real pictures of Lagos. Stop flooding this forum with your plagiarised pictures.
For confirmation, check out the following links

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=515151&page=8
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=928734
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 12:10am On Nov 26, 2009

university of lagos senate building^^
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2009

happy kids,yuletide season in lagos
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by egin(m): 12:23am On Nov 26, 2009
Do something useful with your time. Just post the link .
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 12:24am On Nov 26, 2009
Generator Fumed Country  - who wan live inside castle surrounded by refuse dump.
nna men your bad belle too much,anybody force u to stay lagos?

i show what i like to show,u source the pictures of lagos u want and post them yourself

I don scream tire o my brother  - showing 2% of Nigeria is not full picture.
this is a lagos state/city thread not nigeria,and i am sure with my videos included i have shown up to 50% of the state if not more
island,vi,lekki,marina,apapa,yaba,ikeja,oshodi,badaGRY,THESE ARE ALL SHOWN HERE.

This paddy_lo guy is not genuine. He did not take a single picture by himself. He went through lagos pictures on skyscrappercity.com and lifted only the good pictures of Lagos island and left out the real pictures of Lagos. Stop flooding this forum with your plagiarised pictures.
For confirmation, check out the following links

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=515151&page=8

I never said this are my personal pics,(i am in the united states for now retard)
though i have a couple of personal ones including my lil sisters pic posted,
they are mostly pics sourced from the internet arranged the way i like it
the difference though is that i lived in lagos for 22yrs,so i know everywhere am posting for the most part
and am giving a kind of tour of the city to those that dont know much about it
by the way,almost everything on nairaland is sourced from somewhere,from the news to the gossip,to the pics to the videos,
are u just noticing this now or are u being a good house slave that u are to the white man,who always teaches u to knock down your own and uplift his?

ps, 90% of the ppl in skyscrappercity(of which am a forum member) dont live in nigeria,they also source their pics from the web,but naturally u prefer pics from ppl who dont know your country and city to pics from those who do
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 12:28am On Nov 26, 2009

the future^^^,lets pray they are not anything like the present
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 12:39am On Nov 26, 2009

mobil building by lekki express

third mainland bridge in black and white
the first time i drove on this bridge by myself i was 16,i took my mums car without her knowledge and drove with my friends to mega plaza hoping to come back b4 mumsie shows,unfortunately for me the car overheated in v.i and i had to crash in my friends house
there were no gsm then so mumsie was worried to death,i didnt get to call her till 11pm
needless to say i was grounded(couldnt drive) for close to a yr
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by egin(m): 12:45am On Nov 26, 2009
paddy_lo:

nna men your bad belle too much,anybody force u to stay lagos?

i show what i like to show,u source the pictures of lagos u want and post them yourself
this is a lagos state/city thread not nigeria,and i am sure with my videos included i have shown up to 50% of the state if not more
island,vi,lekki,marina,apapa,yaba,ikeja,oshodi,badaGRY,THESE ARE ALL SHOWN HERE.

I never said this are my personal pics,(i am in the united states for now retard)
though i have a couple of personal ones including my lil sisters pic posted,
they are mostly pics sourced from the internet arranged the way i like it
the difference though is that i lived in lagos for 22yrs,so i know everywhere am posting for the most part
and am giving a kind of tour of the city to those that dont know much about it
by the way,almost everything on nairaland is sourced from somewhere,from the news to the gossip,to the pics to the videos,
are u just noticing this now or are u being a good house slave that u are to the white man,who always teaches u to knock down your own and uplift his?

ps, 90% of the ppl in skyscrappercity(of which am a forum member) dont live in nigeria,they also source their pics from the web,but naturally u prefer pics from ppl who dont know your country and city to pics from those who do

This really shows your complex. You have been posting pictures of white people and some asians in your beloved lagos  You are even ashamed to show where your fellow black people (slaves) live and how they live.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 12:51am On Nov 26, 2009
This really shows your complex. You have been posting pictures of white people and some asians in your beloved lagos  You are even ashamed to show where your fellow black people (slaves) live and how they live.
of course lagos is an international city,so there has to be foreigners there,
check my videos out and see if u dont see,oshodi and lots of ordinary folks
i got one on the trade fair,another on cleaning up lagos and so on
u my friend are the one with a complex,99% of the people living in these buildings are black
i know cause i live in lagos,anybody that knows lagos will tell u that this is no south africa or kenya where white or indians run things
lagos is a black city,and most buildings and businesses are owned by the nigerians

sigh,just move on if u dont like the thread,go to skyscrapercity and ogle at pictures of providence rhode island or something
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:53am On Nov 26, 2009
egin:

This really shows your complex. You have been posting pictures of white people and some asians in your beloved lagos You are even ashamed to show where your fellow black people (slaves) live and how they live.
hmmmmmmmm. . .

paddy_lo:

of course lagos is an international city,so there has to be foreigners there,
check my videos out and see if u dont see,oshodi and lots of ordinary folks
i got one on the trade fair,another on cleaning up lagos and so on
u my friend are the one with a complex,99% of the people living in these buildings are black
i know cause i live in lagos,anybody that knows lagos will tell u that this is no south africa or uganda where white or indians run things
lagos is a black city,and most buildings and businesses are owned by the nigerians

WHAT?
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 12:56am On Nov 26, 2009
WHAT?
u heard me,am i speaking latin?
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 1:04am On Nov 26, 2009

3rd mainland again,sexy bridge

sexy lagosians
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by C2H5OH(f): 1:08am On Nov 26, 2009
something catch my eye na hin i con say make i enter see small.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by babapupa: 1:29am On Nov 26, 2009
paddy_lo-

Thumbs up!!

Keep doing what you're doing and don't mind the clowns.

They are anti lagos and will always find something to run their mouths about, you don't want to waste your time paying attention to their whining and crying.

Their villages and hamlets are bleeped up and they obviously have jealousy issues, we know them.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by egin(m): 2:38am On Nov 26, 2009
babapupa:

paddy_lo-

Thumbs up!!

They are anti lagos and will always find something to run their mouths about, you don't want to waste your time paying attention to their whining and crying.

Their villages and hamlets are bleeped up and they obviously have jealousy issues, we know them.

Your name tells it all. It shows your complex also. Why not babadudu?
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by sjeezy8: 2:57am On Nov 26, 2009
babapupa:

paddy_lo-
Thumbs up!!

Their villages and hamlets are bleeped up and they obviously have jealousy issues, we know the

lol
egin:

Your name tells it all. It shows your complex also. Why not babadudu?

lmfao the funniest thing ive seen today on NL

CONTINUE ON PLEASE cool
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by OvieE: 3:43am On Nov 26, 2009
@Posted on: Today at 01:04:23 AMPosted by: paddy_lo

stop copping from skyscrapercity.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by OvieE: 3:44am On Nov 26, 2009
babapupa:

paddy_lo-

Thumbs up!!

You're a monkey as usual.

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by babapupa: 3:49am On Nov 26, 2009
OvieE:

Ode village boy don't even know how to post pictures, lmao
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by babapupa: 3:54am On Nov 26, 2009
OvieE:

@Posted on: Today at 01:04:23 AMPosted by: paddy_lo

stop copping from skyscrapercity.

Does it matter where the picture from come?

Damn, the tin dey burn you for body no be lie. shey you go fit sleep tonite so?

go back to your village and go help dig up drainage, may be one day ya village go acquire one single paved road,

lmao
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by babapupa: 3:57am On Nov 26, 2009
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by babapupa: 4:04am On Nov 26, 2009
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by babapupa: 4:11am On Nov 26, 2009
City Link Boats.

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by babapupa: 4:15am On Nov 26, 2009
Muri Okunola Park,

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by babapupa: 4:18am On Nov 26, 2009
Adetokunbo Ademola,

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by OvieE: 4:21am On Nov 26, 2009
so this are pix u can post, cowarld.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by babapupa: 4:22am On Nov 26, 2009

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.