Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. (79809 Views)

Photo Of Lagos Traffic In 1982 / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2009
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UMUfI0Vjec&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

Fashionable Lagosians turn up for MJ @ the Silverbird Galleria
Is it me or are lagos girls getting prettier by the day
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2009
[flash=560,340]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8zVUPGVsrY&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

Lagos Nigeria takes over as Africas Entertainment Capital
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by Jaybee2412(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2009
We are now ready to take the world stage by storm, All we now need is for the government of Nigerian to re-brand itself. Ordinary nigerians are doing their bits. Shame on our leaders, all we hear everyday is corruption- corruption-corruption.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2009

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2009

palms shopping mall
[img]http://grmbl.cpl.ru/visuals/albums/nigeria04/abc.jpg[/img]

rolling into vgc
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by walakolobo: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2009
[size=28pt]These pictures makes the diasporians realy realy sad.[/size]
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2009
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2009

pop champagne^^
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2009
These pictures makes the diasporians realy realy sad.

yea,but not just the diasporans,a lot of nigerians have been conditioned to only see the negative,no matter how bright and good a situation might be

makes me wonder,how they got to that sorry state of thinking

i grew up in lagos and will always be a lagosian,even though am from the east
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2009
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOU1LUDMgFc&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

A little bit of art and History
They say an artist in lagos needs no inspiration
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2009
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2009

hotel sofitel ikoyi
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2009

protea hotel v.i

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2009
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2009

sail away but dont look back,cause u will miss EKO

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2009
@transfornr
this thread is only about new pics of lagos,pls start another thread,thank u
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2009

green in the city

helicopter shuttle round the city,like they do in sao paolo
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by back2back(f): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2009
What Language is 'SAIDA'??
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2009

not quite sure which park this is

eleko beach^^
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2009

lagos Nollywood set and premier
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2009
What Language is 'SAIDA'??

sounds spanish,but i might be mistaken
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2009
paddy_lo:
link=topic=260778.msg4994067#msg4994067 date=1259161774]
@transfornr
this thread is only about new pics of lagos,pls start another thread,thank u

Unlike yourself me and my family are Yoruba people from Lagos not the east.  Secondly My point was more deep, which is the modern architecture of Lagos is too European, we need to give it an African Vibe.  But judging form your over-excited response I will concur that its best to leave you to complete your lifes work by posting images you have stolen [/b]from

[b][url=http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=832444[/size]http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=832444[/url]
Party on!  grin grin grin grin

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2009
paddy_lo:

sounds spanish,but i might be mistaken

ARABIC
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2009
Unlike yourself me and my family are Yoruba people from Lagos not the east.  Secondly My point was more deep, which is the modern architecture of Lagos is too European, we need to give it an African Vibe.  But judging form your over-excited response I will concur that its best to leave you to complete your lifes work by posting images you have stolen from

i dont care where u are from dude,and images posted online are a public domain,unless u also steal stuff from google, youtube or wikipedia,when u go there
if u love the african vibe how come your first post was of an european city.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2009

rihanna performs in lagos,way before she was "chris browned"

kelly

john legend,lagos

by the way,which artists are coming for stars annual december mega jam,for 2009?
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2009
paddy_lo:

i dont care where u are from dude

The feeling is mutual from my side 1 million fold grin  grin

paddy_lo:

if u love the african vibe how come your first post was of an european city.

It was an Irony, thats probably too deep for you to fathom  grin grin grin grindo not derail this thread just get back to work and continue posting oversized  pictures grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by OneNaija(m): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2009
lagos

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2009

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2009

Lagos Fashion week 2008
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by Yorubaman2: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2009
see this yeye boy - please post pictures of infrastructures and not all this private entities - 90% of Nigerians cant afford to visit or live in all the places u mentioned - stop being dumb
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by Lagosway: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2009
@paddy_lo

Thanks for sharing. Incredible pictures!!
Also want to commend you in your belief that all is not lost in Nigeria.
Keep up the good work.

@transformR

All of us should celebrate together over the resurgence of Lagos under Fashola.  We are all Lagosians.
Hopefully,  more states will follow suit in this direction.
Thanks for sharing too!
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2009

more fashionable lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.