Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Today Is My Birthday And I Got All These From My God-sent Angel And Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My Birthday And I Got All These From My God-sent Angel And Lover (761 Views)

Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / Man Lodges His Wife And Lover In The Same Hotel For Sex In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Birthday And I Got All These From My God-sent Angel And Lover by rexoluj(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2015
LOVE! LOVE!! LOVE!!!

Re: Today Is My Birthday And I Got All These From My God-sent Angel And Lover by AlienStar: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Today Is My Birthday And I Got All These From My God-sent Angel And Lover by vani86: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2015
that is really nice of her.

dude you have a great girl there
Re: Today Is My Birthday And I Got All These From My God-sent Angel And Lover by damiloladuke: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2015
for real? am jealous ooooo

me self want this kind of girl....at least its obvious she loves you and not some mumu that you will not be sure of their love...

this is so romantic, gimme the girl number, let me thank her for YOU....lolzzzzz, just kidding

MEANWHILE

PREMIUM BLOGGERS & OTHERS.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday And I Got All These From My God-sent Angel And Lover by prettysassygirl(f): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2015
nice of her

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday And I Got All These From My God-sent Angel And Lover by Akkord4gov: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2015
My gf only sent 4naira worth of sms during mine and epecting iphone6 during hers in a few months to come(Nov)

Time to break up,no going back

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday And I Got All These From My God-sent Angel And Lover by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2015
Sweet kiss

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday And I Got All These From My God-sent Angel And Lover by mrkay101(m): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2015
Oga pls give me the number of ur babalawo.. We need to talk. grin

Ps: ur babe tried, she's really inlove

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday And I Got All These From My God-sent Angel And Lover by Nature8(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2015
You're very lucky to have that kind of girl bro.. That kind of girl is rare to find.. Appropriate her and thank your God.. At least, she's not stingy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Birthday And I Got All These From My God-sent Angel And Lover by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2015
SOME EVEN WANT YOU TO BUY THEM GIFT ON YOUR OWN BDAY AGAIN!

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Her Heart / Question Of The Day: Girls Flirt Online, But Finds Romance Offline. (yes Or No) / Can You Divorces Your Husband For Being Too Short? Read This Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.