Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter (37206 Views)

The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS / 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by awoluyi(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2015
I always skip the pray point where a Pastor asks us to pray for people in authority because they ordained by God! I have equally asked why God has constantly chosen for Nigeria since 1960 self-centred and visionless leaders? I am told by those who claim to be more spiritual than me that our sins are responsible. Are there no sinners in America, Britain, Japan and other nations that have advanced technologically and in human capacity building? The current happenings in the political arena gives little hope for the emergency of a nation that will be strong economically, politically in the next 50 years. But who knows whether at the end this apparent confusion, a new dawn will emerge, when all lamentations will cease, the elderly will say this is the nation of our dream and youths will joyfully say the labour of their parents was not in vain.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by Lawsimon(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2015
There is problem in the senate. Saraki should fake accident like his minority leader. I no mention any body name o
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by blackprowler: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
permsec:
And they keep reacting as if they'll do better if caught up in the same situation.

70% of Nigerians are corrupt including PMB simple!

99.99%. It is the culture here - do you know what that means? If you dare to be upright, the society will destroy you. I've lived it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries / Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" / Florence Ajimobi Presenting Flowers To Adeyinka Adebayo In 1966 (Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.