Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,863 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (368946 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blackfinegirl(f): 12:45am On Jan 03, 2022
cucumbar:

thanx once again.

Please, how do I processes travel insurance? I understand it’s one of the documents to be submitted, though I haven’t seen anyone list it as part of the documents submitted.

I bought from axa mansard, it cost about 3 to 4 thousand naira.

Go to their website and select travel insurance , make payment online and receive your insurance certificate in your email.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blackfinegirl(f): 12:53am On Jan 03, 2022
Choiceart0710:

God bless you.
Please do you have any idea on the procedures and maybe a guess of how much the whole process will cost for a pregnant woman trying to birth in Brazil. Just about any viable information, I've tried to go through the thread from the beginning and in as much as it may be helpful I can't help but prefer an updated information on the process. Thanks Please anyone who recently travel for birth to can respond.

The cost depends on you .

Generally public hospitals are free in brazil, so if you birth in a public hospital, you wont pay anything.

Private hospitals are from 700k to 2m upward, they may be cheaper or expensive ones though, but this price range is based on the hospitals i contacted. I wont tell you which to use though, you can decide that by yourself, although i used a private hospital.

Accommodation and feeding is based on your preference, check air bnb.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2022
Blackfinegirl:

Generally public hospitals are free in brazil, so if you birth in a public hospital, you wont pay anything.

Private hospitals are from 700k to 2m upward, they may be cheaper or expensive ones though, but this price range is based on the hospitals i contacted. I wont tell you which to use though, you can decide that by yourself, although i used a private hospital.

Please can I email you? Or drop my email address (lawalokikiola74@gmail.com) for you. I've not started the process but I intend to once I get someone that can guide me through it cuz I do not intend to use an agent. I await your response. God bless you

For the benefit of others that might want to try, what I intend to ask you is how much least 1 must have in account statement, if it's a must to stay up to the 3 month before before after birth, which city is best to use, fast with paper documentation for the baby and safe. I just want to know everything that needed to be done from someone that just tried recently. Thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 03, 2022
Blackfinegirl:

What type of visa will I apply for? Medical or Tourist Visa?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by BondWorks: 11:38am On Jan 03, 2022
Hello NL, My partner is in SP. Got into Brazil on the 1st of January. I hope to join her later in the month. So just got a SIM card but can’t activate till I get my CPF. How would she go about getting CPF? Any helpful tips or instruction will be appreciate.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
BondWorks:
Hello NL, My partner is in SP. Got into Brazil on the 1st of January. I hope to join her later in the month. So just got a SIM card but can’t activate till I get my CPF. How would she go about getting CPF? Any helpful tips or instruction will be appreciate.

Let her go to the nearest post office with her international passport. She will be required to pay R$7. She will now send the payment receipt, passport, her photo while holding the passport, utility bill to
atendimentorfb.08@rfb.gov.br
. shikena

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by BondWorks: 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Tope2580:

Let her go to the nearest post office with her international passport. She will be required to pay R$7. She will now send the payment receipt, passport, her photo while holding the passport, utility bill to
. shikena

Thank you. She is in an Airbnb accommodation. How can she obtain an utility bill? Any advise.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
BondWorks:

Thank you. She is in an Airbnb accommodation. How can she obtain an utility bill? Any advise.

She can use any bill. It's not compulsory that the utility bill must be on her name( CPF application oo)
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blackfinegirl(f): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
Tope2580:

. shikena

@bondworks since she is new here , instead of trying to navigate the town , she can do all that without going to pay at the post office. For my hubby, i only snapped him with his passport and filled the form online then sent them via mail to that email address, and he got his cpf that day via email. I didnt send any proof of address and i also did not pay as well.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by BondWorks: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
Blackfinegirl:

@bondworks since she is new here , instead of trying to navigate the town , she can do all that without going to pay at the post office. For my hubby, i only snapped him with his passport and filled the form online then sent them via mail to that email address, and he got his cpf that day via email. I didnt send any proof of address and i also did not pay as well.

Thank you so much Blackfinegirl. Are you also in SP at the moment?

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blackfinegirl(f): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=BondWorks post=109045742][/quote]

Yes I am
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Blackfinegirl:

Yes I am

Please check my post above, I quote you on something or if you can drop an email address for me to contact you on please
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blackfinegirl(f): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=Choiceart0710 post=109035728]

Please can I email you? Or drop my email address (lawalokikiola74@gmail.com) for you. I've not started the process but I intend to once I get someone that can guide me through it cuz I do not intend to use an agent. I await your response. God bless you

For the benefit of others that might want to try, what I intend to ask you is how much least 1 must have in account statement, if it's a must to stay up to the 3 month before before after birth, which city is best to use, fast with paper documentation for the baby and safe. I just want to know everything that needed to be done from someone that just tried recently. Thank you[/quote

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blackfinegirl(f): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Choiceart0710:

For the benefit of others that might want to try, what I intend to ask you is how much least 1 must have in account statement, if it's a must to stay up to the 3 month before before after birth, which city is best to use, fast with paper documentation for the baby and safe. I just want to know everything that needed to be done from someone that just tried recently. Thank you

Almost al the information you need is on this thread, read through it and ask your questions.

for the money in your account, its subjective, it should be more than how much you intend spending (flight, accommodation, feeding etc). I applied for a tourist visa

Give yourself about 4 to 6 weeks after delivery to do all you need to do before going home, this depends on how fast you start processing your documents. You can come into brazil anytime you want to before delivery.

1.Birth certificate (Same day)
2.Passport processing takes one week
3.RG ( One week to three weeks) depends on when you are told to come and pick up or when it is delivered to your house.
4. For the PR (That's if your are interested), this depends on how fast you get a date to apply. I was lucky to get early dates just the first day i searched for me and my family so i guess you will when you are ready

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by BondWorks: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by BondWorks: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=Blackfinegirl post=109045422]

Please can I also have the link to the online form. I already have the email address from the thread above. Thank you! I would also love to connect you with my partner if you don’t mind. She is been very bored since she got in two days ago
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Thank you so very much, in the case that I travel alone and I'm interested in PR, am I the only that gets it or it covers for my husband to? I'm sorry for the many questions. Congratulations to you

Blackfinegirl:

Almost al the information you need is on this thread, read through it and ask your questions.

for the money in your account, its subjective, it should be more than how much you intend spending (flight, accommodation, feeding etc). I applied for a tourist visa

Give yourself about 4 to 6 weeks after delivery to do all you need to do before going home, this depends on how fast you start processing your documents. You can come into brazil anytime you want to before delivery.

1.Birth certificate (Same day)
2.Passport processing takes one week
3.RG ( One week to three weeks) depends on when you are told to come and pick up or when it is delivered to your house.
4. For the PR (That's if your are interested), this depends on how fast you get a date to apply. I was lucky to get early dates just the first day i searched for me and my family so i guess you will when you are ready
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blackfinegirl(f): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
Choiceart0710:
Thank you so very much, in the case that I travel alone and I'm interested in PR, am I the only that gets it or it covers for my husband to? I'm sorry for the many questions. Congratulations to you

it only covers the person who applies, also note that if your hubby is not available when applying for birth certificate , his name wont be added to the birth certificate, RG and baby's passport, but all those are not biggy if he is not applying for the PR at the moment.

The baby passport is for a year, so he can add his name to the other passports done later for baby. He can also add his name later to the birth certificate when he comes into brazil, its free, it took one working day to add my hubby's own.

If your hubby does not intend coming to brazil at all and wants to add his name , he can get power of authority ( not sure of what is called) he has to contact the brazil embassy in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blackfinegirl(f): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=BondWorks post=109046462][/quote]

Aww i understand, i experienced that as well when i came.

https://servicos.receita.fazenda.gov.br/servicos/cpf/inscricaopublica/inscricao.asp

yeah she can contact me.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
Blackfinegirl:

it only covers the person who applies, also note that if your hubby is not available when applying for birth certificate , his name wont be added to the birth certificate, RG and baby's passport, but all those are not biggy if he is not applying for the PR at the moment.

The baby passport is for a year, so he can add his name to the other passports done later for baby. He can also add his name later to the birth certificate when he comes into brazil, its free, it took one working day to add my hubby's own.

If your hubby does not intend coming to brazil at all and wants to add his name , he can get power of authority ( not sure of what is called) he has to contact the brazil embassy in Nigeria.

Thank you very much for the time you took in analysing this,I understand up till this moment and if need be I would reach out again and I hope you would be available on here or a mail to reach you on later as time goes on. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by olawax22: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=olawax22 post=109047436]
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Keet18: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Olawaxx22

Is it possible someone gets one year or 6months multiple entry visa?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by olawax22: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Keet18:
Olawaxx22

Is it possible someone gets one year or 6months multiple entry visa?
Yes but not for first timers
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by jaemie7: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Blackfinegirl:

Yes I am

@blackfinegirl Hello, please how heavy or far along were you when you were called for the visa interview? And how long did it take for your visa to come out after the interview? Thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by cucumbar: 2:49am On Jan 04, 2022
Blackfinegirl:

I bought from axa mansard, it cost about 3 to 4 thousand naira.

Go to their website and select travel insurance , make payment online and receive your insurance certificate in your email.
thank you.
Please, i did insurance to cover the 10 days I’m supposed to travel. Will that suffice? Or Its supposed to cover more days?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by BondWorks: 4:33am On Jan 04, 2022
Blackfinegirl:

Aww i understand, i experienced that as well when i came.

https://servicos.receita.fazenda.gov.br/servicos/cpf/inscricaopublica/inscricao.asp

yeah she can contact me.

How can she contact you? Also does anyone know how many years the PR is valid for?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 04, 2022
jaemie7:

@blackfinegirl Hello, please how heavy or far along were you when you were called for the visa interview? And how long did it take for your visa to come out after the interview? Thank you

Can anyone please answer this?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by beautyuche: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hello house, seem like brazil might be the fastest visa to get now. On the web page i am do not see medical tourism or stuff like that what can i do? Please can sumone who have contacted a hospital help with the heir details especially Albert Einstein hospital.

Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Oluwo1: 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Choiceart0710:

God bless you.
Please do you have any idea on the procedures and maybe a guess of how much the whole process will cost for a pregnant woman trying to birth in Brazil. Just about any viable information, I've tried to go through the thread from the beginning and in as much as it may be helpful I can't help but prefer an updated information on the process. Thanks Please anyone who recently travel for birth to can respond.

Visa fee is #40050
Travel insurance #5000
Yellow card #2500
Ticket Qatar # 400k+
Accommodation depends on your taste, in SP you'll spend minimum of $600 based on Airbnb monthly.
Hospital bill also depends on you.
So basically you have to do a Lil bit of research by yourself according to your taste and pocket.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Oluwo1:

Visa fee is #40050
Travel insurance #5000
Yellow card #2500
Ticket Qatar # 400k+
Accommodation depends on your taste, in SP you'll spend minimum of $600 based on Airbnb monthly.
Hospital bill also depends on you.
So basically you have to do a Lil bit of research by yourself according to your taste and pocket.

Thank you very much
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by cucumbar: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Please, i did insurance to cover the 10 days I’m supposed to spend. Will that suffice? Or Its supposed to cover more days?

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (185) (Reply)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.