Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (356966 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pricelessdiva(f): 1:23am On Jan 13, 2022
KristineLG:
Hello Naija peeps in Brazil
Amazing thread!

Do you need the following while staying in Brazil (Sao Paulo) temporarily or permanently

Need someone to accompany you to tour around Sao Paulo
Errands (eg for food, groceries)
Need Cash exchange (Brazilians Reais to Naira, Naira to Reais or Dollars to Reais, Dollars to Naira etc)
Nanny Services
Catering Services eg naming ceremony, birthday parties etc
Cleaning/Laundry Service
Help with documentation within Sao Paulo.
Hair Styling, Manicure and Pedicure Services

Naija foods - Egusi, Smoked fish, Palmoil, Ponmo, locust beans, Naija Beans, Ewa goyin sauce, Ofada Sauce, Moin- Moin, Akara, Home made pizza, Turkey, Cow meat ( shaki, all assorted), snacks like meat pie, small chops etc

Naija foods or ingredients can be physically delivered to your location - raw, already cooked, or cooked at your location

For our preggy mamas in the house
Welcome to Brazil.

Do you need someone to stay with you at the hospital with you for some days before and after delivery. Either by CS or by Natural birth, we got you covered.

Our Nanny Service is the best and all you need to do is rest and feed your baby.

We would help target the available staff close to you in Sao Paulo to offer these services.

Please note,our staff are Nigerians who are living in Brazil. They are legit and trustworthy

We are here to offer our services at friendly and affordable rates.

For interests in any of our services, kindly send an email - kristinelifeisgood@gmail.com

interesting!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 10:38am On Jan 13, 2022
KristineLG:
hello Damselbee

the safest time to travel now is Easter Period

No idea about the vaccine for pregnant women

Most of the information you require are already on the thread with answers and still valid for use.

Why Easter period is the safest time?
Elaborate please
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Duisburg: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2022
TechSpot:

Let's say your the one granting the application and someone submits these accounts in question which one will you grant?

If I am the consular, I will only grant an account in your name, or in your company's name or in another company's name that grants you authorization to spend their money for pleasure or a sponsor that has attested to sponsoring your holiday.

The sponsor can further transfer the money to your personal account in full and also put it in writing what he did and why.

Remember it's a tourist application you're putting in.

Thank you.
Hello, bro.
If the money is transferred to my account, can it work. You know the embassy wants a six month statement.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by nairadey: 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
pricelessdiva:

I am not certain if it's safe with pregnancy. In fact, the thought of it scares me�
Vaccination is safe for pregnant women. It's even an added protection for the baby. Remember, pregnant women are at higher risk of getting seriously ill from Covid-19 and medication is limited for them. It's safer to be vaccinated as a pregnant woman before embarking on this journey.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
KristineLG:

Festive periods are always better because of the celebration mood and everyone is kinda relaxed and Easter celebration happens to be closer for Damselbee.

During festive periods, you can apply for vacation with spouses or as a family as a whole and one can use that to apply for visa.

1. You can take leave from your employer, get approval from HR and submit to Embassy. If you self-empolyed, create one

2. Airport officials are also relaxed, either they want to close from work to enjoy the short break or collect tips or inform you to get some cash handy.

Either ways, during festive or no festive, plan and put it to God in prayers!

The most asked questions..

Why are you traveling? and How long are you staying?

Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Duisburg: 6:12am On Jan 14, 2022
Hello, guys.
It's stated that an applicant should submit a six month bank statement. What would be the case of someone who has a sponsor whose sponsor has sent the minimum amount of money that would be enough for his travel to his account once?
What can that person do? Does he have to show the sponsor's six months bank statement too?

Thanks.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by thelifeofeo(m): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2022
Tope2580:

Let her go to the nearest post office with her international passport. She will be required to pay R$7. She will now send the payment receipt, passport, her photo while holding the passport, utility bill to
atendimentorfb.08@rfb.gov.br
. shikena
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by MrTade: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
bankizzy:
Hello Tade,
Still interested?
Kindly share your email address.

phunt@outlook.com
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by bankizzy: 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kindly check your email

MrTade:

phunt@outlook.com
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ebubechi2021: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Duisburg:
Hello, guys.
It's stated that an applicant should submit a six month bank statement. What would be the case of someone who has a sponsor whose sponsor has sent the minimum amount of money that would be enough for his travel to his account once?
What can that person do? Does he have to show the sponsor's six months bank statement too?

Thanks.
I also need to know please
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dehiero: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ebubechi2021:
[color=#006600][/color]
I also need to know please
Nobody is replying for obvious reasons
1: it's too obvious you want to Japa RED FLAG for the visa officers.
2: The 6 months statement is the most important document on the list there's no way around it.
3: being unable to provide a 6 month statement shows you're not employed hence u have no ties to your country.
4: Even if you decide to use a sponsor account you'll have to give a good explanation why a grown man would sponsor another grown man for a vacation... If you are a lady u can at least say he's your boyfriend and you'll still need to present your personal account statement
In conclusion what is worth doing is worth doing well run your account through a company it's just 6months and you're good to go... I maybe wrong too...
best regards.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by scicey(f): 2:01am On Jan 17, 2022
allentee1:
Hello expert in the house, is it wise to apply for my cpf via the embassy portal here in Nigeria or sort it out upon arrival in brazil.

If you got your visa in-person, I suggest you do it here especially if you don't know Portuguese.

You can fill the online form according to the consulate's instruction, print the document, upload it to the e-consular website and wait for it to be approved within the same or next working day. Then select an "interview" date. Basically, you will just give them the same documents you did online in-person and they would give you the cpf number.

I have never been to Brazil or even applied for a visa yet but I got mine done here because I needed it to enroll in an online course at a Brazilian University.

If you have not gone to collect your visa approval docs, just give them the printed docs the same day.

When I did mine, it didn't take up to 30 minutes.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by allentee1(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2022
Many thanks man, really appreciate your response

quote author=scicey post=109434779]

If you got your visa in-person, I suggest you do it here especially if you don't know Portuguese.

You can fill the online form according to the consulate's instruction, print the document, upload it to the e-consular website and wait for it to be approved within the same or next working day. Then select an "interview" date. Basically, you will just give them the same documents you did online in-person and they would give you the cpf number.

I have never been to Brazil or even applied for a visa yet but I got mine done here because I needed it to enroll in an online course at a Brazilian University.

If you have not gone to collect your visa approval docs, just give them the printed docs the same day.

When I did mine, it didn't take up to 30 minutes. [/quote]
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by cucumbar: 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
These embassies actually verify statement of account o. shocked shocked shocked

My bank just called me that I should forward the statement of account I used in applying for Brazilian visa so that they can verify and respond to the embassy.

Fingers crossed!!

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
WOW REALLY

cucumbar:

My bank just called me that I should forward the statement of account I used in applying for Brazilian visa so that they can verify and respond to the embassy.

Fingers crossed!!
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Chiefholloway: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
They do. That's why you shouldn't pay an agent for a visa application. Most of them forge statement of account and the result is always a REFUSAL
cucumbar:

Fingers crossed!!

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pricelessdiva(f): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=pufframmy post=109448342]WOW REALLY

That's something.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2022
I am a silent reader here.

I submitted: January 6th
Collection mail yesterday: January 17th.

Thanks bro @Keet18 for encouraging me to apply and everyone here for their comments.

São Paulo loading…… grin grin

Wow I just look at my visa clearly, valid for one year shocked shocked for the first time. And I only applied for 10 days I guess is because of my traveling history

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pricelessdiva(f): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2022
feelgoodstuffs:

Thanks bro @Keet for encouraging me to apply and everyone here for their comments.

Congratulations. I hope we didn't meet this morning at the consulate?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 10:14am On Jan 18, 2022
pricelessdiva:

Congratulations. I hope we didn't meet this morning at the consulate?

Lol you and your hubby?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pricelessdiva(f): 10:16am On Jan 18, 2022
feelgoodstuffs:

Lol you and your hubby?

You are right bro. Kindly send me your number.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2022
pricelessdiva:

You are right bro. Kindly send me your number.

I hope you got it
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pricelessdiva(f): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=feelgoodstuffs 0[/quote]

Thank you.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dehiero: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2022
feelgoodstuffs:

Thanks bro @Keet18 for encouraging me to apply and everyone here for their comments.

Cheers mate

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Keet18: 10:40am On Jan 18, 2022
Finally in São Paulo
Nice place

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Keet18: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2022
Big thanks to Olawaxx22 and Tope2530 for coming to pick me at the airport
Saved me a lot of money and stress
Took metro(train) from the airport to my apartment at republica
Though the place is far from naija
Left naija 7pm on 16th and got here 9pm(naija time) on 17th
If not, taxi for don cut my neck
There are still good Nigerians out there

Gist plenty shaa
POE was smooth

5 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Keet18: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2022
I’m leaving on 24th of January
What can I do within this short period of time ?

If you are in São Paulo
Please let’s meet
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Keet18:
Big thanks to Olawaxx22 and Tope2530 for coming to pick me at the airport
Saved me a lot of money and stress
Took metro(train) from the airport to my apartment at republica
Though the place is far from naija
Left naija 7pm on 16th and got here 9pm(naija time) on 17th
If not, taxi for don cut my neck
There are still good Nigerians out there

Gist plenty shaa
POE was smooth

Thank God for safe journey bro, joining you soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (181) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.