Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest (66965 Views)

Breaking News: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest - September 2015 / BREAKING NEWS: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest / Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by chuose: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
[size=14pt]Tinubu,
if u pull this off, I'll name my "Canis lupus familiaris" after you
[/size]
Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by kaboninc(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I don't respond to incoherent rants! Go and hang yourself ode! tongue

I will hang you instead.

Oloshiii!
Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by henryuzor(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Ike will retain his seat without the need for cross-carpeting. They don't have the numbers to sack him.

I'm enjoying this movie
Mumu by the time they are thru with Saraki....Ekweremadu go by himself resign....he will not wait to be disgraced like his benefactor

3 Likes

Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
henryuzor:

Senate rules states that when a senate president looses his seat,the deputy does not take over,rather fresh elections are conducted to fill both the senate presidency and deputy senate president's seat
Remember the cases of chuba okadigbo,Evans Enwerem and Adolphus wabara

i wasn't serious. If u read my comment well, u will know i was making fun of it.
Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by kunzaar83(m): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
modath:

You are completely wrong in all ramifications, they are not supporting him cos they LOVE him, they are only doing "eye service" for juicy committees.

When things fall apart for him, watch them flee in 3D.
if Saraki doesn'ht have followes inN the senate he would have been impeached for long even from the time of forgery saga.... Most of u people don't understand the politics of this senate most of the senators loyal to saraki are not loyal just because him (Saraki) in perhas son..... But they are Loyal because they want 2 shut down tinibu's influence in the country..... So no matter allegations on him they preffer to have him Saraki as their leader against any tinibu's boy..... With this Saraki Now has the support of all the former Gov's in the senate excluding only Abdullahi Adamu of Nasarawa state, all the senators from South/South, all the senators from the South/East, almost all the senators in the North./Central and more than half of the North West and North east Senators,,, who remains now only South west and few from the north that are following Ahmed Lawan for their interest not even even APC/Tinibus interest, and most of you don't believe that even buhari doesn't like tinibu to have the kind of influence he's looking for by hijacking the Senate and Reps but he has lost all, most especially reps because Rt Hon Dogara Yakubu is smartter than all of them tinibu and his boys.... They will never have any allegation against him becoz there is non and there won't be.. I've been his aide for the last 9years... @least I know what's happening in the 2 chambers....
Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by fattycite(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
He Don happen... Nobody I'd above the law..let him serve as a lesson to all politicians... Who believe in embezzlement
Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by menxer: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
onatisi:
Ppl seem to be missing something here. The bench warrant of arrest was issued because he saraki refused to appear before ccb tribunal not because he is guilty and I think saraki already has a court order backing up his actions of non appearance .so the question here is does the ccb tribunal order supercedes that of a competent court of law?

i think someone cleared this issue in another post, that you can't go to a higher court on first summons, except there is a duplicate case on the same issue.

1 Like

Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by SweetSoup(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
sinizia:

Story for APC gods. So they didn't build this case all these while till he backstabbed them to win the SP? So APC knew all these acts of Saraki all these while and collected his campaign money, rode on his fame and political power to win over Kwara votes? So APC rode on corruption/corrupt people to get power? This goes to show you that APCheats are conglomerate of thieves and hypocrites!!
Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by kunzaar83(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
modath:

You are completely wrong in all ramifications, they are not supporting him cos they LOVE him, they are only doing "eye service" for juicy committees.

When things fall apart for him, watch them flee in 3D.
if Saraki doesn'ht have followes inN the senate he would have been impeached for long even from the time of forgery saga.... Most of u people don't understand the politics of this senate most of the senators loyal to saraki are not loyal just because him (Saraki) in perhas son..... But they are Loyal because they want 2 shut down tinibu's influence in the country..... So no matter allegations on him they preffer to have him Saraki as their leader against any tinibu's boy..... With this Saraki Now has the support of all the former Gov's in the senate excluding only Abdullahi Adamu of Nasarawa state, all the senators from South/South, all the senators from the South/East, almost all the senators in the North./Central and more than half of the North West and North east Senators,,, who remains now only South west and few from the north that are following Ahmed Lawan for their interest not even even APC/Tinibus interest, and most of you don't believe that even buhari doesn't like tinibu to have the kind of influence he's looking for by hijacking the Senate and Reps but he has lost all, most especially reps because Rt Hon Dogara Yakubu is smartter than all of them tinibu and his boys....
Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by kaboninc(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
atlwireles:

Please, I beg your permission to use this comment again and again. This's just priceless.

Please feel free sir.

Such a member of a bunch of irresponsible buffaloes.
Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by Duru1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
It appears that Mohammadu Buhar and his fellow dumbass goons have planned to abuse the flavors of democracy. What is the meaning of using the arms of the government to either arrest or harass those who seemed to oppose his party doctrines and mount a smear campaign against oppositions?
Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by Kingspin(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Where is that Chukwudi44-the official abobaku of the Useless Corrupt Senate President?

Honestly, you need to be tied and dragged along your Master! Ode!

Saraki's case is It's like an Armed robber approaching a court for injunction restraining the police from disturbing him during his operation or should not be able to arrest him after his evil act!
This is what 99% of our politicians does. So why single out a particular person (s)? When the matter has been the trend in Nigeria. We must fight corruptiõn wholesale if it tend is to win and not individuals. Ur smiling like we have win the war. Here in Nigeria Saraki is just one person among hundreds.
Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by undisputedgbola(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
yhemsy62:
Waiting for d outcome before I comment
Seconded!
Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by lebete3000: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
3kay945:

If saraki is found guilty, let him face the music. Whether witch-hunting or selective or whatever, fight against corruption still have to start somewhere/somehow.

Then, you and I can force the government to look into those perceived sacred cows.

*Force the government* you make me laugh. This is not a case of fighting corruption, this is a case of a Pot calling Kettle black. You don't fight corruption by starting this way of witch-hunting if anything you only entrench such corruption the more...Saraki would never have been dealt with this way if he didn't frolick with PDP to be d Senate President and all his past would have been swept under the carpet...same way other sacred cows won't have any issues as long as they behave themselves.

Corruption can NEVER be fought and won ds way....it will only get worse like a rebound.

1 Like

Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by kemasTruth(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
bettercreature:
Now that APC started the corruption war from its own bedroom
I hope you People are satisfied
We need more dare devil judges like this one
Lol,
this is just BUHARI and co showing their grivence towards saraki... and not anti corruption fight...

1 Like

Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by lekan29ice(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Wanted! wanted!! wented!!! that dude called chukwudi44....thank God there's electricity now l can watch till the end cos this is a season film

1 Like

Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by lebete3000: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=ojuu4u post=38140367][/quote]

And you'll believe corruption has truly been fought & no one is above the Law after he has been sent off ko?

You guys need to spend sometime in the North to learn sense...
Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by sweetgala(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
warrior01:

Don't be too excited, we have seen more drama than this before. The prisons are only made for the poor and political enemies .

Saraki made himself a political enemy with what he done

1 Like

Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
omooba969:

Even saraki wud dare not think nor make such comment as d 1 u put up dere grin, he wud rather seek their mercy & settle scores than look over his shoulder all d time cos in dis kind of atmosphere he knows wot to expect I mean wot length dis ppl can go to achieve their aim.

He's a politician & he's aware how brutal 9ja politics is. As things stand, he wouldn't trust any1 & dat wud be his nightmare. cool

You do know that even if CCB finds him guilkty he can appeal and by then buhari ministers would be under scrunity. By the senate. Every one has their cards to play stop been arrogant.
Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by datribune: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijadeyhia:
HANDKERCHIEFS FOR SALE! SUPERB QUALITY UCW (UNION OF CHIEF WAILERS) BRANDED HANKYS FOR SALE! PRICE IS JUST $5000 PER HANKY. ALL COLOURS AVAILABLE.

WAILING PAYS WELL SO PAY WELL TO WAIL WELL. QUALITY HANKY GUARANTEES QUALITY WAILING.! GET YOURS NOW WHILE STOCKS LAST. SELLING LIKE HOT AKARA!

dis guy don kie me wit laugh o. Guy, u badt o.

1 Like

Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by sinizia: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
SweetSoup:
Was APC the ruling party when saraki committed all his many corrupt act, what are you even saying sef?

What sort of BS did you just typed? Now Wike is prosecuting Amaechi, did he wait to decamp to APC before exposing the thief? When APC was winning Kwara state votes courtesy of Saraki political machinary did they wait to be the ruling party? When Saraki was a saint that decamped to APC, why didn't APC refuse his assistance because of his corrupt records? Before he backstabbed APC (APC were in power), why didn't APC send EFCC after him and his wife till AFTER he betrayed them? My friend you must think you are debating with one of your APC zombies. Mtcheeeew!!

1 Like

Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by favourlove1: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
giantstrides:
Interesting, if found guilty, the tribunal has the power to strip him of his elected office.

Quote me anywhere.
isn't that what they have always wanted? As far as Apc is concernd saraki remains a pdp member. So they want him out by all means
Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by datribune: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
Based on his shenanigans on how he became SP, Saraki i suspect does not realize dat d last elections was a revolution, a mass movement. knowing dat he has no immunity, Saraki should hav gone to d CCT like others b4 him did. But then again he did not realize what nigerians accomplished on march 28th.

4 Likes

Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by SweetSoup(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
sinizia:

What sort of BS did you just typed? Now Wike is prosecuting Amaechi, did he wait to decamp to APC before exposing the thief? When APC was winning Kwara state votes courtesy of Saraki political machinary did they wait to be the ruling party? When Saraki was a saint that decamped to APC, why didn't APC refuse his assistance because of his corrupt records? Before he backstabbed APC (APC were in power), why didn't APC send EFCC after him and his wife till AFTER he betrayed them? My friend you must think you are debating with one of your APC zombies. Mtcheeeew!!
Guy calm down, we both know that this is not an APC thing per say. This is Buhari war on corruption, whether selective or not. APC is the same as PDP, the only difference is Buhari. I totally support this move as it could make other elected or non elected public official think twice before dipping the hands into public purse..

1 Like

Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by COCakanni(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:
Initia gragra nothing will happen

I ALSO SEE SARAKI SCALING THROUGH THIS... D GUY IS JUST SMART.... THIS IS POLITICS AND THIS IS NIGERIA...BEHIND D DOOR MEETING IS ON GOING....CCT AND CCB SHOULD WATCH THEIR BACK......
Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by Ovamboland(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
APC and Buhari Will be remembered as the party that Imposed Saraki on Kwara state with the false change
[img]http://www.ilorin.info/images/saraki_buhari.jpg[/img]

Quit wailing, Saraki joined APC as a represenative of Kwara people and Kwarans returned him to office ultimately not APC
Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by SweetSoup(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Has Saraki been arrested yet?
Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
datribune:

dis guy don kie me wit laugh o. Guy, u badt o.

Guy the hustle is real. Selling like Akara fresh from the fire. I imported 3 containers as a bona fide igbo man.

BONANZA! BUY 3 GET 2 FREE! UCW HANKYS O!

1 Like

Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by tefortayo: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Just wait and see
warrior01:
I can't wait for the case to start fully. Watched as they all gathered against Gej, oh God! Thank you for letting me see as they scatter thus fulfilling your word .
Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by chichriso: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
All this, is because Ike Ekweremadu is the senate president under ruling party

YOU CAN CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by datribune: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Guy the hustle is real. Selling like Akara fresh from the fire. I imported 3 containers as a bona fide igbo man.

BONANZA! BUY 3 GET 2 FREE! UCW HANKYS O!

Hahahaha, I don laugh tire o. Wailers no go kie dem selves o.

Re: CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest by Ovamboland(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
sinizia:

So the prosecutions PDP-led government failed to carry out in 5 years, you expect the APC government to investigate, charge and prosecute criminals within 1 week before the senate leadership elections. The fact is APC leadership withheld support for Saraki, it was your PDP legislators and a few rebel APC that hurriedly voted him in while their colleagues were away.
You didn't sound like you passed through high school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) / Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.