Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! - Career (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! (337710 Views)

Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here / Medical Doctors In Residency Programmes In Nigeria / More Than 5000 Nigeria-trained Medical Doctors Practise In Us’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by brushparke(m): 2:26am On Nov 23, 2016
Add me to the PLAB WhtApp group 07010616055
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by pitchez: 4:42am On Nov 25, 2016
PHYTOSCIENCE DOUBLE STEM CELL.
FIRST SOLUTION TO OVER 134 CHRONIC DISEASES

Possibly the most exciting use of stem cells rests on their ability to differentiate into an enormous range of healthy functioning adult cells, thereby providing a replacement source of cells to treat serious diseases. This ultimately means that virtually any disease that results in cellular and tissue destruction can potentially be treated by stem cells. Some of the conditions are particularly debilitating and these include diabetes, spinal cord injuries, retinal disease, Parkinson's disease, heart disease and cancer.

The diseases listed below are clinically proven to be cured by the use of stem cell:

A
– Absence Of The Septum Pellucidum
– Acquired Ataxia
– Acquired Epileptiform Aphasia
– Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
– Agenesis Of The Corpus Callosum
– Aicardi Syndrome
– Alzheimer’s
– Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
– Angina
– Ataxia
– Autism
– Autoimmune Diseases

B
– Batten Disease
– Bell’s Palsy
– Bone Fractures
– Brachial Plexus Birth Injuries
– Brachial Plexus Injury
– Brain Conditions/Diseases
– Brain Injury
– Brown-Sequard Syndrome
– Bulbospinal Muscular Atrophy

C
– Cancer
– Cardiomyopathy
– Cardiovascular (Heart) Diseases
– Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
– Cartilage
– Central Cord Syndrome
– Central Pain Syndrome
– Central Pontine Myelinolysis
– Cerebellar Ataxia Includes Type 6
– Cerebellar Hypoplasia
– Cerebral Atrophy
– Cerebral Hypoxia
– Cerebral Palsy
– Chiari Malformation
– Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
– Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
– Cirrhosis
– Coma
– Congenital Myopathy
– Congestive Heart Failure
– Coronary Artery Disease
– Crohn’s Disease

D
– Damage To The Optic Nerve
– Deficiency Syndromes
– Diabetes Type 1
– Diabetes Type 2
– Down’s Syndrome
– Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy

E
– Early Infantile Epileptic Encephalopathy
– Early Stage Ataxia Telangiectasia
– Emphysema
– Encephalopathy
– Epilepsy
– Erectile Dysfunction
– Erythematosis

F
– Fanconi’s Anemia

G
– Gaucher’s Disease
– Glucose Transfer Disorders
– Glycogen Storage Disease
– Guillain-Barr Syndrome

H
– Heart (Cardiovascular) Diseases
– Hereditary Ataxias
– Hodgkin’s Disease/Lymphoma
– Huntington’s Disease
– Hypertonia
– Hypotonia

I
– Including Type C
– Infantile Osteopetrosis
– Infantile Spasm
– Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
– Ischemic Optic Neuropathy

K
– Kennedy’s Disease

L
– Lack Of Cardiac Mobility
– Landau-Kleffner Syndrome
– Leukemia
– Lissencephaly
– Liver
– Lupus
– Lymphoma

M
– Machado-Joseph Disease
– Macular Degeneration
– Meningitis And Encephalitis
– Microcephaly
– Motor Neurone Disease
– Multiple Myeloma
– Multiple Sclerosis
– Multisystem Atrophy
– Muscular Dystrophy
– Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
– Myoclonic Encephalopathy Of Infants
– Myoclonus
– Myopathies

N
– Neuroinfection
– Neurotoxicity
– Non Hemorragic Brain Vascular Accident
– Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma

O
– Ohtahara Syndrome
– Olivopontocerebellar Atrophy
– Optic Atrophy
– Optic Nerve Disorders
– Optic Nerve Hypoplasia
– Osteoarthritis

P
– Parkinson’s
– Peripheral Artery Disease
– Peripheral Nerve Injuries
– Peripheral Vascular Disease
– Perisylvian.
– Polymicrogyria
– Pompe Disease
– Post-polio Syndrome
– Primary Lateral Sclerosis
– Psoriatic Arthritis
– Pulmonary Fibrosis
– Pulmonary Hypertension

R
– Rett Syndrome
– Rheumatoid Arthritis

S
– Schizencephaly
– Septo-Optic Dysplasia
– Severe Aplastic Anemia
– Severe Combined Immune Deficiency (SCID)
– Sickle Cell Anemia
– Spastic Tetraparesis
– Spina Bifida
– Spinal Amiotrophy
– Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
– Spinal Muscular Atrophy
– Spinocerebellar Atrophy And Spinocerebellar Degeneration
– Stroke
– Systemic Lupus Erythematosus

T
– Thalassemia
– Transverse Myelitis

U
– Ulcerative Colitis

V
– Vascular Diseases

W
– West Nile Virus
– West Syndrome

X
– X-Linked Spinal And Bulbar Muscular Atrophy

Call/Whatsapp +2348032804500

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Profcamsey(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Senior colleagues in the house, please I need advice on where a Corp Doctor can be paid constantly and very well in Ogun state. I appreciate your responses.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by peacesamuel94(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by peacesamuel94(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2016
Hello sirs, I filled in for medicine, but got admitted to study anatomy, and i'm hearing a lot of negative things about the course , pls i would like to know more, about the career prospects within and outside this country.
I expect to get a more sophisticated reply from you guys considering the fact that you guys are medical practitioneers and not Just students, thanks in advance as i await your reply.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Laird(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
peacesamuel94:
Hello sirs, I filled in for medicine, but got admitted to study anatomy, and i'm hearing a lot of negative things about the course , pls i would like to know more, about the career prospects within and outside this country.
I expect to get a more sophisticated reply from you guys considering the fact that you guys are medical practitioneers and not Just students, thanks in advance as i await your reply.

You can apply to study in Ukraine or Romania. Their schools are cheaper or about the same range of tuition/ school fees with Nigerian Medical private schools

And Germany which is the biggest Economy in Europe allows Ukraine and Romania doctors to practice and work in Germany
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by peacesamuel94(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Laird:

You can apply to study in Ukraine or Romania. Their schools are cheaper or about the same range of tuition/ school fees with Nigerian Medical private school
And Germany which is the biggest Economy in Europe allows Ukraine and Romania doctors to practice and work in Germany

but sir I've the paid school fees,already So i have no other choice but to accept what I've been given.
I just want to know more about the career prospects of anatomy within and outside the country.

And i also if i can work outside the country with the degree even when i graduate from à Nigerian University. thanks
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Laird(m): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
peacesamuel94:

but sir I've the paid school fees,already So i have no other choice but to accept what I've been given.
I just want to know more about the career prospects of anatomy within and outside the country.

And i also if i can work outside the country with the degree even when i graduate from à Nigerian University. thanks

You might have to google and search countries in demand for anatomists

It might be an academic job...

Best bet is to go for a Masters in Your field in the Us or Australia and apply for Lecturing jobs abroad

Google and research more on jobs for anatomists
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by peacesamuel94(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Laird:

You might have to google and search countries in demand for anatomists

It might be an academic job...

Best bet is to go for a Masters in Your field in the Us or Australia and apply for Lecturing jobs abroad

Google and research more on jobs for anatomists

OK thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Devinediagnos: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2016
Medical Diagnostic Ultrasound Training

BASIC AND ADVANCED ULTRASOUND TRAINING

OBSTETRICS

Transabdomnal Ultrasound
Transvaginal Ultrasound
3D/4D Sonography

GYNAECOLOGY;

Transabdominal ultrasound
Transvaginal ultrasound
Sonohysterography ultrasound

ABDOMINAL;

Urological (kidney and prostate) ultrasound
Hepatobiliary (liver and biliary tract) ultrasound
Gastrointestinal ultrasound

SMALL PARTS;

Breast ultrasound
Testicular ultrasound
Thyroid ultrasound

VERY INTENSIVE TRAINING; MODALITIES

CORPORATE TRAINING;

Very convenient for the client as work schedule need only to be slightly adjusted.
Higher chance of hands-on experience with patients and staff.
Can be tailored to the absolute convenience of the patient

This take place at client’s health facility anywhere in Nigeria..
Obstetrics ultrasound 70,000naira.
Gynecologic ultrasound 60,000naira.
Abdominal ultrasound including prostate 70, 000naira.
Obstetrics & gynecology ultrasound only 120, 000naira per trainee.
Obstetrics, gynecology and abdomen 180,000per trainee.
Minimum of three trainees is required for us to travel to your centre for corporate training.
Progressively heavy discount from three trainees from same health facility.

BATCH TRAINING;

This take place at our premises or any training center of our choice.
Each package is 10% cheaper than the corresponding package in the corporate modality
Obstetrics take 3days, gynecology 2days and abdominal 2days.
Each day consists of two sessions; 9am to 12midday and 1pm to 4pm with break in-between.
Trainees have to join batches to be trained together and had to wait till announced date of training or when the minimum required number of attendees had been met.
Hands-on training is minimal.
Cannot be tailored to client’s schedule.
Training in Ultrasound specialties of transvaginal, breast, thyroid and testis is for one day each, costing 30,000naira each or 90,000naira for one trainee taking all four.

ULTRASOUND TRAINING PACKAGE INCLUDES;

SIMPLE, CONCISE BUT VERY COMPREHENSIVE TEXT OF MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC ULTRASOUND OF THE CORRESPONDING COURSE.
FIRST CLASS FACE-TO-FACE TRAINING WITH VISUALS.
ULTRASOUND PROTOCOL OF THE COURSE.
WELL ANNOTATED EXCEPTIONALLY RICH SONOATLAS OF THE COURSE.
PRICELESS TREATISE ON THE SETTING UP, PROFITABLE AND PROFESSIONAL RUNNING OF AN EXCELLENT MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS PRACTICE.
HANDS –ON EXPERIENCE IF REQUIRED.
A CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE

CALL US;

+234(0)903 238 7828
+234(0)805 541 8923
+234(0)807 466 1723
+234(0)08168529179

YOU CAN VISIT OUR OFFICE AT; Block A, SUITE 27, 2ND Floor, Alausa Shopping Mall,Obafemi Awolowo Way,Ikeja,Lagos,Nigeria

Phone:+2348074661723
Email: info@devinediagnostics.com, devinediagnostics@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by MemzCee: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
@oga rugged7, private chat pls, reply ur email. Tnx
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by DayoAlpha: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
I need advice here
I got admitted for *dentistry* instead of MBBS and now am confused whether to continue or sought after my dream course
advice guys
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by maclatunji: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
DayoAlpha:
I need advice here
I got admitted for *dentistry* instead of MBBS and now am confused whether to continue or sought after my dream course
advice guys
Opportunities abound in Dentistry perhaps more than Medicine and surgery these days. There are much fewer dental schools. Please go for it.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by rugged7(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
Everybody comes to twitter for a chat.

You can chat with me on twitter

I dont do Nairaland chat.

my hash tag is there on the medical post

Idi amin @buway7

MemzCee:
@oga rugged7, private chat pls, reply ur email. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by teamchocolate: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hello all... it's great to be on this forum.. I am looking for a pathway that doesn't involve clinical medicine.. who has any idea about post doctoral fellowships or masters programs that will enable me to work in America, Canada or Europe.. this country don tire me.. I am currently in a residency training program.. just slightly post part 1.. thx
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Drzama: 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You!
Please add me to the PLAB WhatsApp group 07013827006
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by jubrils(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2016
Drzama:
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You!
Please add me to the PLAB WhatsApp group 07013827006
Please add me too 08034788520
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by drobadebayo: 8:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Hey guys,did anyone apply for a Tier 2 recently?

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by neheholmes(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hello medicus,am inviting you all to like this page on facebook to enhance awareness about haemophilia. Haemophilia Foundation of Nigeria.thanks in anticipation. Together we help our community and nation.mr nehemiah Y(HFN volunteer)
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Drphemmy4u: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
please add me to the PLAB WhatsApp GRP. thanks.08068905476
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by dolapo74: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Please,when will a doctor become a consultant,is it when you pass the final post graduate examg?
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by tg4all(m): 12:27am On Dec 18, 2016
jubrils:

Please add me too 08034788520
pls add a brother to the PLAB whatsapp group. 08162449187. I hear someone say it's been changed to UKMLE
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by trendphemmy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
pls I need help on how to migrate to Canada or Switzerland as a medical doctor. How difficult is it to get into their health system? what does it entail?

2 Likes

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by DonLo: 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Please add me to the plab Whatsapp group 08037852174
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Laird(m): 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Forget about Switzerland and Canada, no way there

Uk ,Saudi Arabia, Uae Dubai, Ireland , south Africa

America takes a long time and please don't bother for Amerca if You are 5 years post graduation because I heard most hospitals don't like taking candidates for residency who are above 5 years post graduation....that's what I heard

3 Likes

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by Olamidesheva: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pls admin add me up to the PLAB group 08139646131. I really need to be informed.
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by reflx(m): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Olamidesheva:
Pls admin add me up to the PLAB group 08139646131. I really need to be informed.

my advice for PLAB 1 is to join the facebook group 'PLAB'

capital letters plab only. it's the best group and all materials you need to pass are in the file section. plus the groups daily activity.
go through recalls for the last four or five exams before yours AS A MUST.

BEST OF LUCK.

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by taladinrin: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2016
Pls can u add me to the watsapp group of Medical Doctors forum and also PLAB group. 07086467302
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by taladinrin: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2016
Am a Nysc Doctor in need of a private hospital in lagos with accomodation to do my ppa. Pls contact Dr Tobi 08103307856 if in need of one
Re: Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! by CircleOfWilis: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pls somebody help me with the procedure for national college primaries application.

I saw a place with dates, etc how do I go about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (67) (Reply)

Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House? / How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.