Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Pouting!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pouting!! (4157 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like Pouting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pouting!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Are you not going to ask me to send you my picture?”
Me: “Of course. I just didn’t want to be forward. Please send me one. A sexy one *winks* wink
“Ok. Coming right up cheesy

*picture sent*

This is a rant. No seriously, it is.

i have had enough of this shit, i can literally not stand it anymore. i’m pissed. I shall speak today or forever hold my piss so yes I’m taking a piss. Ladies, i love you and i know you love me more but why? (-̩̩̩⌣́_⌣̀-̩̩̩) Turn to your neighbor and ask why?

[img]http://tscng.files./2011/12/jmula_eyesrolling_1.jpg[/img]
STOP EEEEETTTTT!!!!!

I do not even intend to say much on this ‘cos a lot has been said already. Pouting. Its everywhere you go. Tell a lady to send you a picture and even before it gets to you, you can already imagine the way her lips would look. I’m sorry ladies but i judge you if you pout. Like why pucker up those lips? Do you so desperately crave some lip locking? na so the thing dey hungry you? As i type this, i’m trying to decipher if there is some secret power that comes with this mouth deformation procedure.

For the sake of the innocent ones, i shall attempt to define this condition.

Pout (verb) – 1. a facial expression with your lips, indicating dissatisfaction or sulking. Often describing what girls do when being photographed.

2. Shortened name of various fishes such as the hornpout (Ameiurus nebulosus, the brown bullhead), the pouting (Trisopterus luscus).

[img]http://tscng.files./2011/12/fish.jpg?w=584[/img]
Look Ladies, its your ROLE MODEL!!!

See that? Fish! FISH! EJA!!! You girls are imitating fish? That’s just deep yo.

As if it’s not bad enough that our females now want to be rubbing shoulders with their aquatic counterparts, some don’t even do it well. The struggle is real. You have deep set cheekbones and you’re pouting for Africa? Babe you look like a skeleton getting head. *shudders* and why do you have to take these pictures in your bathroom or toilet? Oh wait! Water; Your role model’s habitat. I se(a)

I mean, is there some competition I’m not aware of? like “Pout or die trying”,”so you think you can pout?” or “Nigerian Pouter?” Really though, i’ve sat myself down to ask some deep questions. “How do they feel?” “Is this some kind of ‘i’m a bawse’ look?” “Who the hell started this?” “Why did it become so popular all of a sudden?” and “when will it enddddd?”
Go online, enlarge Twitter avatars. Facebook profile pictures. If you’re not being entertained by some boobs, you are most probably staring at a chic confused as to whether she’s sulking or sucking.

it aint right!!

The male folk are not exempted from this natural disaster, these ones deserve the hottest part of sheol for their atrocity. Its hard wrapping my head around why a woman would want to imitate a fish and then on comes a full grown man with balls and a beard doing same? No son. You should be shot dead, taken to some synagogue, resurrected, flogged 21, then shot again and finally buried at sea (oh look, with your kind!)

We do know that there are exceptions to all these things sha. Allow me say here that if you look anything like Angelina Jolie then and ONLY then would you be permitted to pout. I don’t care whether you are Ibadan’s version of Tiwa Savage or Taraba’s own Muna. If you are NOT Angelina, then Yi-to-tha-fucking-Mu.

[img]http://tscng.files./2011/12/images.jpg[/img]
The perfect Pout

To make it a happier world, i went through the trouble of getting a “how to pout for dummies” link. see if you can make sense of this,

[img]http://tscng.files./2011/12/kis.jpg[/img]

how to do it?

Ok. Rant over. I’m done.
#Okbye.

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pouting!! by stephenqueen: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
I don die Op talk say na fish be una role model(those wey dey pout) shocked shocked grin grin

Anyway I dedicate FTC to my crew>>>> Awon Werey 100%

Re: Pouting!! by KingTom(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sincerely speaking and seriously though, you can't find a half decent picture anymore. This is all you get. Smh undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pouting!! by agarawu23(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Over to romance ladies cool
Re: Pouting!! by funlord(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin

Very _stupid pose to do for any woman over 14 yrs of age! And even some niggers do it too! SMH

1 Like

Re: Pouting!! by xynerise: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
Still wondering who invented that nonsense
Re: Pouting!! by naijaboiy: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
What's the name of that girl that used to pout like a pig. grin

she was very popular in romance section some times back and she could never upload a picture without pouting. i bet her recent dp is a pouting one. cheesy

Someone please remind me of her name. grin

Awon werey 100%™ cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pouting!! by Twaci(f): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
*sighs and pouts*
So what's your point?
Re: Pouting!! by FTBOY: 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
rocktation, pls unban me from my sexuality section. i posted a hbd picture and the antisperm bot banned its father cry

2 Likes

Re: Pouting!! by iamkingzlee(m): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
"Yi-to-tha-bleeping-Mu" grin grin
Re: Pouting!! by misspicy(f): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lol@op's rant...
Guys do it too this days
Re: Pouting!! by Euphrosyne(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Pouting!! by cyprus000: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
[size=13pt]
Na men own they vex me pass. Those guyz are just _imbecile.

The number one prblm africa has is "copy and paste". They just see something from...they adopt the shitt without doing research to ascertain the origin and use of such trend(perfect example of mental slavery).
if you refuse to subcribe to the bullshit. You are tagged "backward". I so much love that tag. I even get a hard on when called 'backward' in such cases
[/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pouting!! by stephenqueen: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
KingTom:
Sincerely speaking and seriously though, you can't find a half decent picture anymore. This is all you get. Smh undecided
No mind those cow grin grin
Re: Pouting!! by Flashh: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

she was very popular in romance section some times back and she could never upload a picture without pouting. i bet her recent dp is a pouting one. cheesy

Awon werey 100%™ cool
Fear God o! lipsrsealed cheesy

She hardly post comments these days.
Re: Pouting!! by naijaboiy: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Flashh:

Fear God o! lipsrsealed cheesy

She hardly post comments these days.
You know her? cheesy
Re: Pouting!! by KingTom(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
stephenqueen:

No mind those cows grin grin
you see that one with mouth like tomato? grin

1 Like

Re: Pouting!! by kwencypresh(f): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin
Re: Pouting!! by Flashh: 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

You know her? cheesy
Very well!

What baffles me most as at then was that... She randomized her pics.

I think she only used just 3 pics, she can use one pix up to 30 different times @her DP. lipsrsealed
Re: Pouting!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Awon werey 100%™ cool

Hope you're not referring to my baby angry
Re: Pouting!! by naijaboiy: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Hope you're not referring to my baby angry
Do I know you? undecided
Re: Pouting!! by naijaboiy: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
Flashh:

Very well!

What baffles me most as at then was that... She randomized her pics.

I think she only used just 3 pics, she can use one pix up to 30 different times @her DP. lipsrsealed
And the lady was very insecure about her appearance.

Always quick to insult anyone that finds a fault in her looks. embarassed
Re: Pouting!! by Flashh: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

And the lady was very insecure about her appearance.

Always quick to insult anyone that finds a fault in her looks. embarassed
She takes all things like an aspersion when trying to correct her just because she don't wanna learn.

Well, I have nothing to tell a girl which I am not into about her appearance, if I tell a lady ones about it and she don't want to heed to my advice. I will just sit back and see how far she will go with it.

She lacks manner, when you don't bother about people sometimes based on the churlish manners they possess, they will surely get tired of it without anybody telling them to stop.

She is one in disguise, she later behaved well when nobody gave her the attention she needed.

2 Likes

Re: Pouting!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Do I know you? undecided

Just leave D out of this angry
Re: Pouting!! by MissSlimbody(f): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
KingTom:

Boda mi, is the second lady your girlfriend

I don't want her for a sister-in-law o embarassed

I prefer the first to this ojuju calabar Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pouting!! by AmakaDNBStories(f): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Pouting!! by KingTom(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Boda mi, is the second lady your girlfriend

I don't want her for a sister-in-law o embarassed

I prefer the first to this ojuju calabar Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo undecided
Who is this one? undecided Do I know you?

2 Likes

Re: Pouting!! by Beennkumar(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Seriously. There's nothing attractive about the duck-face look.

There are so many pretty girls who mess up with their pictures with that stupid look. Another annoying thing they do is tilt their head sideways as they pull the face, and most times, you can't help but ask yourself if they have a problem with their necks or something. undecided

What confuses me even more, though, is the men who do it. sad

1 Like

Re: Pouting!! by 5minsmadness: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Thank you for speaking out JeffferyJamez!

And for all d Boyz who copy it, you'all niggaz are so gay!
Re: Pouting!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
Estaba aqui

YKKOHS
Re: Pouting!! by Creamish(f): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Funny thread..
Re: Pouting!! by nikkypearl(f): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ladies are not smiling o!
Who get time for that!
#teamnotimeforpouting#

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She Says She Is A Virgin *picture* / Some Of The Guinness World Records That Will Never Be Broken IN 3D / A Nairalander Marries Most Beautiful Girl On His Birthday Oct. 1 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.