Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) (4469 Views)

Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by mezynaija(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
A Nigerian young man whose name was not disclosed has got everyone wondering if to laugh or get angry.

According to reports, this young dude asked one of his Facebook girlfriend out, probably meeting for the first time, he spent a whole lot just to impress her and still ended up giving her 20,000 Naira. After every korlorbi, the guy was not satisfied with what he saw, rather felt he wasted his money on the wrong girl. He planned with his friend to help him get back the money. See how they both did it. Screenshot after the cut:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/07/what-this-guy-did-to-his-facebook.html

1 Like

Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by mezynaija(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
lalasticlala come and see your friend ooh lol
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by Sexxkillz: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
He should pray the people around do not "pretend" to apprehend and lynch his friend in the process.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by mizzbouqui(f): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lolsss grin grin
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by CaptEColeJnr: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
That's my kind of nigga

1 Like

Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
So she forced you to give her the money.

3 Likes

Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by Glowstone(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
undecidedundecided

4 Likes

Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by dannyben5: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by femoboy(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
;Sharp guy....i go tell him to gv the gurl one beta slap join.
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by rawpadgin(m): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
baddest guy ever liveth gringrin
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by cruzita(f): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
nigga always gat each others back.no be dem girls wey go start to quote bible like say na dia father write am

7 Likes

Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by hotmolo(m): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
long epistle just to repost old news

2 Likes

Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by poketoholo01(m): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
cruzita:
nigga always gat each others back.no be dem girls wey go start to quote bible like say na dia father write am

Lol its a guy thing! We watch each other's back.

2 Likes

Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
mtchewwwwwwe
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by Nateben(m): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
For where? ??

Please o, I cannot come and go and die for you...
Just tell the girl to come and be going. ... that's all

Peace I'm Out
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by horlamelekan(m): 12:26am On Jul 28, 2016
ησт ƒυηηу undecided
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by kayStelly(f): 12:53am On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmm
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by Angelo45(m): 12:59am On Jul 28, 2016
femoboy:
;Sharp guy....i go tell him to gv the gurl one beta slap join.
U wicked grin
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by DozieInc(m): 1:20am On Jul 28, 2016
n
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by faruz: 1:32am On Jul 28, 2016
xo
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by NigerianScholar: 1:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Illustration of a true friend
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Sharp guy....i go tell him to gv the gurl one beta slap join.
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by MVLOX(m): 5:44am On Jul 28, 2016
D gal force am collect d money from am?
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by tohphunmie(f): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2016
Lwkm cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by Toppie2(f): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2016
Didn't he see the girl before giving out his money? Or na jazz the girl take collect am?
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by Toppie2(f): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2016
honestman123456:
Sharp guy....i go tell him to gv the gurl one beta slap join.

Lol...wicked!
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by sammyogboso(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
Over smartness de worry dat guy
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dude dey vex...
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by MakaveliTheDon(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
bad niccur
Re: What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) by endoski: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe Church Girls Or S.U Exist? Photos / Happy Birthday To Lalas247 / Men's Secrets You Don't Know, Let Expose Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.