Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Mother Burns 14-year-old Daughter’s Private Parts For Wasting Maize Flour - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Burns 14-year-old Daughter’s Private Parts For Wasting Maize Flour (753 Views)

After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) / Mob Attacks, Burns 14 Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna / Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Burns 14-year-old Daughter’s Private Parts For Wasting Maize Flour by Johnpele: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
The woman, simply identified as Pelesia Saoke from Furfal village is said to have tied the victim’s hands, flogged her and then poured about a litre of kerosene on her before setting her on fire.

Likuyani OCPD Meshack Kiptum (Pictured above) confirmed the incident and said the victim was rescued by neighbors who responded in time and saved her before informing the police who took her to Kitale Hospital.

“The-14-year old girl is undergoing treatment as her private parts were burnt and she needs counselling. The mother has gone into hiding but police are surveying the area and she will be arrested soon with cooperation from the public,” Kiptum said.

The officer urged parents to avoid imposing such inhumane punishment on their children but look for other means of punishment.

The victim’s brother, Bonventure Okoth said her mother came back home around 6 pm in the evening and found her elder sister frying the maize flour when she burnt her.

“My mother tied my elder sister’s hands, beat her before she soaked her with paraffin and burnt her before she went into hiding. She said she was punishing my sister for misusing flour,” Okoth said.

Neighbours say this is not the first incidence as the woman is fond of beating up her children and threaten to set them ablaze.

SOURCE: http://www.amebofamily.com/2015/09/kenya-mother-burns-14-year-old.html

Re: Mother Burns 14-year-old Daughter’s Private Parts For Wasting Maize Flour by myqel(m): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Africa is full of Evil lipsrsealed

Obama must hear this grin
Re: Mother Burns 14-year-old Daughter’s Private Parts For Wasting Maize Flour by chocolateme(f): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
Child abuse, that wan is a bully.
I don't think she had a PLEASANT childhood growing up that's why she is like this.
If she breaks a 4liter of vegetable oil nko?
Re: Mother Burns 14-year-old Daughter’s Private Parts For Wasting Maize Flour by nikkiking(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
They should set her ablaze too undecided

Pishure not actually the real one.

I watched the video of the pishure posted above on Facebook few months back.
Re: Mother Burns 14-year-old Daughter’s Private Parts For Wasting Maize Flour by jaytee01(m): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmmm.......see what poverty can cause!
Re: Mother Burns 14-year-old Daughter’s Private Parts For Wasting Maize Flour by DONFASZY(m): 2:32am On Sep 19, 2015
povety is a serious disease
stories sad once frm only d poooor....Almighty God bless all
Re: Mother Burns 14-year-old Daughter’s Private Parts For Wasting Maize Flour by Pidggin(f): 5:06am On Sep 19, 2015
If only we had an effective welfare system, this girl shouldn't be sent back home she needs to be taken into foster care.
Re: Mother Burns 14-year-old Daughter’s Private Parts For Wasting Maize Flour by prospero5(m): 5:22am On Sep 19, 2015
name checkers are disappointed. with those names up there, this must have happened in banana republic. abi na kenya?

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know I Married A Fraudster, Embattled Wife Cries Out / Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment / Police Arrest Killer Of School Prefect, Six Others In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.