Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

IDEAS - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IDEAS (4038 Views)

Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? / I Am Relocating To Ibadan What Biz Can I Do 200k / Hello Nairalanders I Have #100,000 Please What Biz Can I Do Preferably (online) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: IDEAS by answerspls: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
5tss:
Invest in first grade uk /US wears and make good profit.You buy in bales and sell in pieces.For example if u buy a dress bale(250pieces)for 85k and you sell each gown for 1k each,that means if you sell the whole 250 pieces, the total will be 250k then you now deduct your capital(85k) from the 250k,the remaining balance is your profit and even if you were unable to sell all the 250pieces,let's say you sell like 150pieces then you times it by 1k, that is 150k.Do the calculation yourself and see how much you gain.its a very lucrative biz, silent investment and also a biz anybody can delve into without stress because there are ready buyers for it because of its cheapness and quality.Give it a trial and you will never regret.There is also another one called creme de la creme, they are 90% brand new wears mixture of male, female and children wears packed in 25kg sack.its 70k.for more info call/watsapp 08063238801
NICE ONE IF ITS REAL BUT VISA NKO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Released Its Unaudited Third-quarter Earnings. / FACEBOOK: Two Sure Lotto Competition / Why Your Prepaid Electricity Token Are Not Entering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.