Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

God You Are So Good, God You Are Kind, God You Are Wonderful - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God You Are So Good, God You Are Kind, God You Are Wonderful (781 Views)

We’re Not In Covenant With God - You Don't Have A Covenant With God / Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? / Dis Kind God Oh...... I Never See Your Type Oh..... Dis Kind God Oh.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God You Are So Good, God You Are Kind, God You Are Wonderful by tpiander: 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
My God, You are excellent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God You Are So Good, God You Are Kind, God You Are Wonderful by zyzxx(m): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
I really want to thank u Jesus thanks u Jesus thank you
I really want to thank you Jesus thank u Jesus thank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God You Are So Good, God You Are Kind, God You Are Wonderful by mekzyjoe(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
tpiander:
My God, You are excellent
Re: God You Are So Good, God You Are Kind, God You Are Wonderful by tpiander: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
what do you need explained?
Re: God You Are So Good, God You Are Kind, God You Are Wonderful by OgundeleT(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
i would av said he's good if boko haram are not killing people, children are not dying of hunger, earthquake are not killing people, in short i would have said he's good if people are not suffering.
But bcus of all those aforementioned he's a bad guy

(1) (Reply)

A Message To All Christians, Atheist And Agnostics / See Picture Of A Woman That Vomits Padlock, Delivers Live Turtle In Lagos / Difference Between A Miracle & A Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.