Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Finally Figured How To Use Hotspot And USB Tethering My Simple Server Bb10 Pl - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Finally Figured How To Use Hotspot And USB Tethering My Simple Server Bb10 Pl (1155 Views)

Help: Tecno C8 Hotspot, USB Tethering And Bluetooth Not Working. / It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! / I Finally Figured How To Use Hotspot And USB Tethering My Simple Server Bb10 Pl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Figured How To Use Hotspot And USB Tethering My Simple Server Bb10 Pl by Mcinfo: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Its a very simple method and it works marvelously.
REQUIREMENT;
1.make sure you have no Megabyte or extra or other data plan like BIS, MTN music and stuffs

2.You must have Airtime of #1 and above

Then you can hotpots your' Internet, each time you wanna use simple server for myn BB10 plan.

WARNING:
the users of your wifi hotspots must not download above 9mb or Either video stream.

p.s It powers all apps on your smartphone (Android, Iphone and pc)
Re: I Finally Figured How To Use Hotspot And USB Tethering My Simple Server Bb10 Pl by musico: 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mcinfo:
REQUIREMENT;
1.make sure you have no Megabyte or extra or other data plan like BIS, MTN music and stuffs

Then you can hotpots your' Internet, each time you wanna use simple server for myn BB10 plan.

WARNING:
the users of your wifi hotspots must not download above 9mb or Either video stream.

CAN IT WORK ON UNROOT PHONE I MEAN THIS METHOD OF YOUR.AND EXPLAIN BETTER FOR MORE UNDASTANDING PLEASE.
Re: I Finally Figured How To Use Hotspot And USB Tethering My Simple Server Bb10 Pl by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mcinfo:
REQUIREMENT;

WARNING:

Bro can bb BBC plan shared with Hotspot to Android

Re: I Finally Figured How To Use Hotspot And USB Tethering My Simple Server Bb10 Pl by Corussa1(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2015
musico:
CAN IT WORK ON UNROOT PHONE I MEAN THIS METHOD OF YOUR.AND EXPLAIN BETTER FOR MORE UNDASTANDING PLEASE.
No it doesn't need to be rooted. Its working great thanks man
Re: I Finally Figured How To Use Hotspot And USB Tethering My Simple Server Bb10 Pl by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Can BBC day subscription work on blackberry and shared to other devices through hotspot

(1) (Reply)

MTN Introduced 3GB For N300 - Weekend Plan / Help Needed On Rooting Tecno 7c / Infinix Hot 4 Review – Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.