Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial (45126 Views)

Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by richidinho(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Part 1...start of Power probe
Part 2....OBJ visits villa
Part 3....The resurrection of a certain tribunal
Part 4....Fed. High Court stall the trial of Saraki
Part 5 ....will be Saraki cleared of any wrong doing . ...by then power probe has been stopped by Saraki

Part 6......?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by Caseless: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aminat508:
undecided undecided undecided u don see my yansh before ni embarassed
undecided undecided

Yes... I no deny , u get breas't pieces , but nyash, Na June 12 election...e no Dey.
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by mahyowah(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
he wanted to be the senate leader at all cost. he got it, and now he's got himself in this. He has no option but to face it.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by lonelydora: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
Observation: So they are so poor to engrave "ACCUSED BOX" in that box instead of printing on a N10 A4 paper.

Saraki, how market? Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Guess you have learnt your lessons.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by nightmile: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
Saraki should pray against competent Falana from becoming AGF soon with Prof. Osinbajo at the corner other wise he would have to book a space in Kirikiri prison.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by Aminat508(f): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:
undecided undecided

Yes... I no deny , u get breas't pieces , but nyash, Na June 12 election...e no Dey.
me abi? cry cry cry
CC:Midolian embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by eleko1: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mago Mago/wuru wuru.
richyfunky:
Pls I've been offline for days, what is saraki being tried for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by Moneyab(m): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=richyfunky post=38147464]Pls I've been offline for days, what is saraki being tried for? He stole one keg of kunu in aso villa
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by Nayok(m): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
The pishure fine? undecided may be u o ccupied that empty (accused) box to make it look more fine? cheesy grin
dhorlipizzu:
Why the pikshor too fine naw? shocked abi na because na iPhone6 I dey use ni? grin
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by Otunbatrafford: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
What of PDP, EFCC and Dino Melaye, ehhhhh Barrister Daudu, they were not informed too na only u Waka come, OK continue no problem, God will see us. Diaris God in everything we are doing.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by gbenson(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
exthar87:
He looks like an overfed house rat

You are on your own o! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by midolian(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aminat508:
me abi? cry cry cry
leave caseless..Na trouble hin dey find and I am ready to give him hot. grin
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by mildflame: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
CCT plz don't use police officer 2arrest dat DOUBLE CRIMINAL instead use "eleron"(meat sellers) from d nearest market 2 arrest the BORN CRIMINAL

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by Chimezie250(m): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
another diversion move by buhari and his gang of self servicing slowpoke, instead focusing on how to move the nation forward

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by eleko1: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
tongue We dey play frank Edoho millionaire game.Oya!Pay Me.
midolian:
No be my mouth you hear am o! grin grin
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by Caseless: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aminat508:
me abi? cry cry cry
midolian Ko, hossamian Ni.

Where was he when I was tapping bumbum allover this forum? undecided
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by Unlimitedoye: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Kockane:
Abeg, they should also add that multi-billion Naira overhead bridge he built at Post Office, Ilorin to his list of charges. Saraki must not escape this o! Shebi na Osinbajo he call ordinary commissioner, hin own go be ordinary prisoner. Eleribuu! angry
OLOPAA EWO NI TEPE

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by Caseless: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
midolian:
leave caseless..Na trouble hin dey find and I am ready to give him hot. grin
she get breas't pieces, nyash Na zero ooo. grin

Just manage am like that. She can't have it all.
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by OMOMAYEGUNOWU(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
Change
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by Forwetinnah: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:
if ur brain is not murked with stvpidity, you should know that gej is there dripping some urine in his pant. He's wondering if apc government could this to their, what will be his own fate?'.

gej should stay awake cos BUHARI is coming for him.

Shut your pit latrine...GEJ is doing what? Your Burukutu sipping Mallam can't do jack to GEJ. You dimwits were the ones shouting that Jonathan went off to Kenya to hide?? Isnt he back in Nigeria now?? Booooohari knows his mate....GEJ isnt one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by Ugomba(m): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
dhorlipizzu:
Why the pikshor too fine naw? shocked abi na because na iPhone6 I dey use ni? grin
lol. I noticed it too
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by cabaliciouscabal: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
Calling a whole SAN mere commissioner.

It is dis same SAN caliber his freedom depends on now to save him

Saraki will soon become mere criminal in days to come.

Where is Dina Melaye? I tot he is d spoke person of senate, I op he is not afraid of PMB body language.

#just asking

#criminals ruling us.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by Aminat508(f): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:
she get breas't pieces, nyash Na zero ooo. grin

Just manage am like that. She can't have it all.
cry cry watch out for my next Dp cool

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by SonOfTheLion(m): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
richyfunky:
Pls I've been offline for days, what is saraki being tried for?
for violating the asset declaration law. He's accused of declaring false assets.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by midolian(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
eleko1:
tongue We dey play frank Edoho millionaire game.Oya!Pay Me.
we are on a commercial break. Will pay you after the break grin
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by kabshina(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Equality before law!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by midolian(m): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:
midolian Ko, hossamian Ni.

Where was he when I was tapping bumbum allover this forum? undecided
caseless, I dey warn you o! grin grin grin
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by eleko1: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
embarassed Till Monday be dat?
midolian:
we are on a commercial break. Will pay you after the break grin
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by azimibraun: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
The charges against Saraki doesn't sound like. He betrayed the APC to me o! In all of the reasons of the tribunal I didn't see anything like " he betrayed the APC" may be I have problems with my eyes and ears. Be that as it may, let him go to the tribunal and tell. Them they can't ask him questions about him betraying the APC or he should defend himself.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by badostic: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
Na over smartness one kill Oga Bukola Saraki, try Obasanjo and get your fingers burnt.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by Caseless: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aminat508:
cry cry watch out for my next Dp cool
Yesu Kristi!

Give me a mention when that happens. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed / Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 / Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.