Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial (45146 Views)

Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by 989900: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Diezani go don port back to hospital sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by ruffDiamond: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin GOD nor dey sleep at all I left that fuvking state (kwara) many years ago to settle in FCT cos I saw the handwriting on the wall !I could nt stomach it anymore ! The sarakus dynasthieves zero practically running the state like the extension of their amala and luru soup kitchen ,doling out a miserable #200 to old women and every jobless praise singer and sycophant in sight, destroying millions of kwarans life and future as a result of their greed!!! They hijacked thw state allocation to themselves,looted anything lootable from bank to mosque to church to school to market what's happening to that animal today is pure karma and justice for the repressed,oppressed,disenfranchised and pauperised people of kwara,!the son must definitely pay for the sins of HIS FATHER!!!!he has no business being on DAT seat! Cos his very presence there is an aberration and abomination !a well known corrupt thief calling the shot in DAT position is simply sickening and unacceptable moral wise cry call it witchhunt whatever but that dude got enough baggage to him to the hottest part of hell ....and just think of how he got to that position undecided .....Ilorin man mesi jamba ...fakest Yoruba's mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by Uzosaint(m): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
Any Victimization of Saraki I Bet U All Will Surely Tear APC Apart Cos Nigeria Can't Afford To Have An Unpopular And DumbA*S Lawan Or Watever Who Is Not Popular among his colleagues to head the legislature or do they think The NASS Is A Primary School!
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by nwakaibeya1: 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Marriage Exposee as ordained by God of justice,He that made spiritual laws>MARRIAGE IS SPIRITUAL>… https://instagram.com/p/7yaSh6M9rp/
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by U2ice(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aminat508:
grin grin grin d lawyer be like one bag of rice cheesy

Hehehehhehe u wicked....dats 50kggrin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by adisarasaq(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Kockane:
Abeg, they should also add that multi-billion Naira overhead bridge he built at Post Office, Ilorin to his list of charges. Saraki must not escape this o! Shebi na Osinbajo he call ordinary commissioner, hin own go be ordinary prisoner. Eleribuu! angry

LOL at the border, die die fa

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by U2ice(m): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
richyfunky:
Pls I've been offline for days, what is saraki being tried for?

For makin a fake/false asset declaration

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by madjune(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmm. See that Policeman's pose in his straight cut boot leg trouser.

Everything is changing in Naija...even Police sense of style.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by tucky200(m): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
Gepheral:
Wetin even carry Saraki go dey declare asset too?
lol cheesy

Its compulsory for you to delare ur asset once elected or selected

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by vikeyz(m): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
[size=24pt]gbagam, i no talk am, there is a sowing tym and reaping period[/size]
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 19, 2015
would Saraki ever appear in that place.
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by 1miccza: 12:03am On Sep 19, 2015
mastengsynergy:
Tinubu's Men at Work APC in another show of Shame. Leaders that never forgives and forget. We watching ooo
My brooTtthheeerr!!We are watching!!!!
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by KanwuliaJara: 12:10am On Sep 19, 2015
Change is HERE!!!!!
UP APC!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by miracleoscar(m): 12:23am On Sep 19, 2015
He must either be joking or unserious(danladi umar)
He can't get the number 3 man now.
Wait till after 2019.
Have u heard of immunity.
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 19, 2015
this is getin interestin
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by MrSpoon: 12:58am On Sep 19, 2015
Saraki!!!!! You are a ''goner''( his days as SP are numbered)
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:11am On Sep 19, 2015
mznuez:
The law court is very fine grin
which one bé law court again?
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by lekan29ice(m): 1:34am On Sep 19, 2015
Saraki go be like guy(lawyer) if u win this case I will give u half my take home pay thru out my stays in office SP
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by Smithkline555: 1:40am On Sep 19, 2015
miracleoscar:
He must either be joking or unserious(danladi umar)
He can't get the number 3 man now.
Wait till after 2019.
Have u heard of immunity.
The number 3 man (senate president) does not have immunity according to the constitution of the Federal republic of Nigeria. Immunity only covers the President, Vice-president, Governors and Deputy-Governors.... In other words, he is a "mere and ordinary" senate president. Talk about karma. cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by LoveJesus87(m): 3:38am On Sep 19, 2015
richyfunky:
They said he stole a plate of rice thats why they trying him grin
richyfunky:
They said he stole a plate of rice thats why they trying him
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by LoveJesus87(m): 3:38am On Sep 19, 2015
richyfunky:
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by RotimiD: 5:35am On Sep 19, 2015
Bukola has climb tree beyond leave, he has offended the gods of the land..EBORA OWU,EBORA BABA OLOYE OF KWARA ADEDIBU GHOST.YAADUA GHOST.NORTH EASTERN GHOST.Time will tell the living are yet to start with him.
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by Rotimi47: 5:56am On Sep 19, 2015
dhorlipizzu:
Why the pikshor too fine naw? shocked abi na because na iPhone6 I dey use ni? grin
I also thought it's as a result of my nexus 5 too but anyway the box there no dey hungry me to sit down inside.
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by banchuz: 6:22am On Sep 19, 2015
U2ice:

Hehehehhehe u wicked....dats 50kggrin
lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by iambabaG: 6:52am On Sep 19, 2015
If PMB appoints Justice Umar now.. U guys will say all sort of crap because he is 4rm d north.. Is he nt doing d right thing? Some shallow minded Nigerians though
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2015
mars123:
Saraki going, going, going, go.. grin
saraki and ekweremadu abi wetin dem dey call am.
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by omogidi234(m): 7:07am On Sep 19, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
Joseph Daudu.

My padi papa
That guy na good Lawyer oh. I mean good. But he would try in this case oh!
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by omogidi234(m): 7:08am On Sep 19, 2015
lekan29ice:
Saraki go be like guy(lawyer) if u win this case I will give u half my take home pay thru out my stays in office SP

bros, It it is a tough call oh!
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by favourlove1: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2015
hassan85:
I just want the days to fast forward. Monday wil be sweet!. Bukola prepare ur SANs. Now we shall know wat make a 'mere commisioner' a SAN! Chukudi44 do u see how beautiful d court room looks? Live we all shall watch it on monday! In Sha Allah. You ask PMB to start with his party, he has started. But wailers? They ve woken up again dey said its witch hunting. Not Northernization again. If PMB can read riot act to his family members who da hell s saraki? Let saraki go and read his statements at CCT. Stop the useless statement propaganda. Change has come 4m APC. SO wat next wailers?? I just pity @Dino_Melaye just like liverpool are walking alone since 2008 same way all you wailers very soon
ur gullibility is epic!
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2015
Saraki iis scared of the crowd cheesy

Tomorrow, abokee bois will be like 'power is our birth right' meanwhile nah to squeeze the country dry and enslave the others.
Re: Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial by 7lives: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
mars123:
Saraki going, going, going, go.. grin

GONE.
God bless the advocates of CHANGE, this SARAKI family have been holding Kwarans hostage since God knows when.
Worthless men masquerading as Yoruba and Fulani, when they come to the west they are Yoruba, when they go up north they avoid Yorubas like plague.
I pray he is not found wanting because Kwara people will not stand up for him, the people are already tired of Saraki family.
The IDI APE people are watching with keen interest, Saraki family don enter one chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) / Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.