Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Single Mothers :- Error Or Foolishness? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mothers :- Error Or Foolishness? (1890 Views)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Is This Love Or Foolishness? / Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Single Mothers :- Error Or Foolishness? by Dekatron(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2015
@Nitefury :-

Nice analysis there. But I think you are getting me wrong. Giving my daughter CD doesnt mean I wouldn't teach her abt sex. I just can't give her a CD for nothing. Thats absurd.
What I mean is :- I will tell her abt sex and IN ORDER NOT TO BE SORRY, and to protect her from SILLY mistakes, I will give her. Hope you've got me now?
Re: Single Mothers :- Error Or Foolishness? by Nitefury: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Dekatron:
@Nitefury :-

Nice analysis there. But I think you are getting me wrong. Giving my daughter CD doesnt mean I wouldn't teach her abt sex. I just can't give her a CD for nothing. Thats absurd.
What I mean is :- I will tell her abt sex and IN ORDER NOT TO BE SORRY, and to protect her from SILLY mistakes, I will give her. Hope you've got me now?

I got you then.. What i meant was that at the end of "The Talk" with them, they'll know where to get Condoms for and by themselves and how to keep one around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys & Receiving Ladies Get In Here / Why Naija Girls Don't Confess After Cheating On Their Boyfriend / Nigerian Snow White Spotted!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.