Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Guys Worst Tribe To Date From?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Worst Tribe To Date From?? (1205 Views)

What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? / The Best Tribe To Marry From. / If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Worst Tribe To Date From?? by tobe4real(m): 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
in carrying out a research its impossible to carry out the research on the whole population but you can use something to represent the population and its called a sample size,you can use the sample size as a benchmark for your conclusions and so......i'm a 27 yrs old easterner although born and bred in gidi,i have dated a good number of women from the east,west,middle belt and north and i can categorically tell you without sentiments or bias that ibo women are the worst.what's yours? grin grin grin
Re: Guys Worst Tribe To Date From?? by Eeser: 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Guys Worst Tribe To Date From?? by Habayomie(m): 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
All same=suck and die....wanna suck you like orange and discard you when you are broke

1 Like

Re: Guys Worst Tribe To Date From?? by yanabasee(m): 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
Men.... No mata how much u dig it... Tribes don't make much difference...
-Environment
-Peers
-Friends
-Schools
-Parental upbringing

This factors contribute to making a lady a bad one... But people often attribute this influence to a woman's tribe...

Note, this factors could be observe in a particular tribe/region doesn't mean that most ladies living around that region aren't good...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Worst Tribe To Date From?? by FANE4Naija: 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Wait...
Re: Guys Worst Tribe To Date From?? by AfroKnight: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
They are almost the same. They want money and gifts. Good looks don't count much as long as your pocket is quite handsome grin

However, loyalty or fidelity is a personal matter; not based on tribe.

Keep your mind open. Don't expect too much cos you yourself are not perfect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Worst Tribe To Date From?? by ammyluv2002(f): 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:
Men.... No mata how much u dig it... Tribes don't make much difference...
-Environment
-Peers
-Friends
-Schools
-Parental upbringing

This factors contribute to making a lady a bad one... But people often attribute this influence to a woman's tribe...

Note, this factors could be observe in a particular tribe/region doesn't mean that most ladies living around that region aren't good...
AfroKnight:
They are almost the same. They want money and gifts. Good looks don't count much as long as your pocket is quite handsome grin
However, loyalty or fidelity is a personal matter; not based on tribe.
Keep your mind open. Don't expect too much cos you yourself are not perfect.
Well said guys
Re: Guys Worst Tribe To Date From?? by grad2012(f): 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
No tribe is bad and remember u are not dating the tribe but the person.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Worst Tribe To Date From?? by tobe4real(m): 12:01am On Sep 19, 2015
verily verily i say unto you tribe has an effect...enviroment has a significant effect on an individual's cognitive processes but mind you orientation matters a lot and this orientation goes a long way in affecting behavior.I'm not just blabbing.there are behaviors you can attribute to an average youruba chic or an average ibo chic etc
Re: Guys Worst Tribe To Date From?? by hidee20(m): 12:17am On Sep 19, 2015
tobe4real:
in carrying out a research its impossible to carry out the research on the whole population but you can use something to represent the population and its called a sample size,you can use the sample size as a benchmark for your conclusions and so......i'm a 27 yrs old easterner although born and bred in gidi,i have dated a good number of women from the east,west,middle belt and north and i can categorically tell you without sentiments or bias that ibo women are the worst.what's yours? grin grin grin

This your moniker Is "suspective" TOBE,sounds like a nickname we usually call a friend by the name TOBI(yo ruba)...
Re: Guys Worst Tribe To Date From?? by Glowstone(m): 12:32am On Sep 19, 2015
My eyes and brain really hurt. I’m going back to bed after reading this garbage

fuckkthe poster

1 Like

Re: Guys Worst Tribe To Date From?? by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 19, 2015
all of dem get their problems..
Re: Guys Worst Tribe To Date From?? by lekjons(m): 1:33am On Sep 19, 2015
calabar women!..
they can fracture ur d*ck!
Re: Guys Worst Tribe To Date From?? by id4sho(m): 5:04am On Sep 19, 2015
MARGHI!!! beware of them

(1) (Reply)

My Goodness Pinkbarbie Please Feed Me / Do Ladies Even Reject Marriage Proposal? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.