Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

It Doesnt Make Sense - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Doesnt Make Sense (1057 Views)

When God Doesnt Make Sence / Why Sticking To A Specific Religion Doesnt Make Sence / Creation Doesnt Make Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Doesnt Make Sense by okgerald(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2009
If a god dies because of the actions of people who kill him, what is this god?

Is he pleased with what they did to him? Then they must be lucky for they have earned his pleasure.

If he is displeased with what they did to him, their power has nevertheless overwhelmed his.

Did the universe remain without a god who hears all and answers those who call upon him?

Were the seven heavens left with no god above them when he was buried in the ground?

Was this universe left with no god to look after it when his hands were nailed (to the cross)?

How could this god be forsaken by all his creation when they heard him weep?

How could this wood bear the true god who was tied to it?

How could iron come close to him and penetrate him and wound him?

How could the hands of his enemies reach him when they struck the back of his head?

Was the Messiah brought back to life or is the one who revived him another god?

What a strange grave it is that could contain a god. What is even stranger is that a womb could contain him,

Where he remained for nine months, nourished from blood,

Then he emerged from the vagina as a tiny baby, opening his mouth and seeking the breast,

Eating and drinking, with the inevitable consequences thereof. Is that a god?

Exalted be Allaah above the fabrications of the Christians. He will question them all about the lies they told.

O worshippers of the cross, for what reason is that thing (the cross) venerated?

Rationally speaking, it should be broken and burned.
Cry Cry
If god was crucified upon it by force and his hands nailed to it,

Then the thing used for that purpose should be cursed and trampled upon, not kissed when you see it.

How can the Lord of the Worlds be humiliated on it, then you go and worship it?

Then you are the enemies of that god, if you venerate it because the lord of mankind has touched it.

That cross is lost but every time we see something similar it reminds us of that cross.

Then why you do you not venerate the graves, for a grave once contained your lord?

O worshipper of the Messiah, wake up! He has a beginning and he has an end."

Ighaathat al-Lahfaan, 1/291 cry cry
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by Horus(m): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2009
O worshippers of the cross, for what reason is that thing (the cross) venerated?

Cry Cry
If god was crucified upon it by force and his hands nailed to it,

Then the thing used for that purpose should be cursed and trampled upon, not kissed when you see it.

Then you are the enemies of that god, if you venerate it because the lord of mankind has touched it.

@
ok.gerald

Congratulation!!!.Very good statement !!!,Exellent !!!. Why Christians are whorshiping the Cross? or Why Christian are whorshiping the crucifix?. Just think; suppose Jesus had been killed with a shotgun, would this be any reason to have a shotgun hanging from our necks or on top of the church roof? It comes down to this: the important thing is not what, but who . Who it was that (allegedly) died, not what the instrument of death was.
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2009
mr. gerald . . . does your own demon called allah make any shred of sense too?

Is his quran simply a bunch of plagiarism and lies?
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by mazaje(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2009
davidylan:

mr. gerald . . . does your own demon called allah make any shred of sense too?

Is his quran simply a bunch of plagiarism and lies?

grin grin grin grin grin keep the mud flying. . . . .
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by okgerald(m): 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2009
I still do not see any sense in believing in a god that was rammed to a cross ,flogged, dragged thru the mud. Allah in the Quran makes a lot of sense. All powerful and all merciful. Read the Quran and you will see that Allah in the Quran is powerful, merciful , the creator of u and i ,etc.
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by noetic(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2009
ok.gerald:

I still do not see any sense in believing in a god that was rammed to a cross ,flogged, dragged thru the mud. Allah in the Quran makes a lot of sense. All powerful and all merciful. Read the Quran and you will see that Allah in the Quran is powerful, merciful , the creator of u and i ,etc.

how can a blood thirsty idol be merciful?
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2009
ok.gerald:

But it makes "sense" to believe in one you will NEVER see even in jaanat, the one who is a master to you, the one who is so confused he would allow the "last and greatest prophet to die" and still send a JEW - Christ Jesus at the end of the world . . . you know the same end of the world that wont come UNTIL ALL JEWS ARE DESTROYED?
The "god" who once used to be one of 360 idols in the kaaba? the "god" who has NO miracles to his name and whose "prophets" are ALL biblical characters, mostly jews and men who NEVER went to arabia all their lives?
The "god" who cant find the torah and injeel he claimed to have "sent down and confirmed"? The same "god" who is so confused as to send mohammad to a temple that was destroyed over 500 yrs BEFORE he was born?

The "god" who still requires the bible (you know the same book he claims is corrupt) to determine mundane things like Ishmael's age, ancient names of God, name of the son to be sacrificed by Abraham and essential details on pretty much ALL those he claims as his "prophets"?

The same "god" who in Sura 19:71 has sent you all to hell by an irrevocable decree?

Yeah . . . makes plenty of sense . . . wake me up when you say something sensible.
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by okgerald(m): 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2009
noetic:

how can a blood thirsty idol be merciful?  

Where did you get this from
The Quran contains a lot of his mercies. The below is an extract from the Koran Surah 2

(39) O Children of Israel! Remember My favour wherewith I favoured you, and fulfill your (part of the) covenant, I shall fulfil My (part of the) covenant, and fear Me. (40) And believe in that which I reveal, confirming that which ye possess already (of the Scripture), and be not first to disbelieve therein, and part not with My revelations for a trifling price, and keep your duty unto Me. (41) Confound not truth with falsehood, nor knowingly conceal the truth. (42) Establish worship, pay the poor-due, and bow your heads with those who bow (in worship). (43) Enjoin ye righteousness upon mankind while ye yourselves forget (to practise it)? And ye are readers of the Scripture! Have ye then no sense? (44) Seek help in patience and prayer; and truly it is hard save for the humble-minded, (45) Who know that they will have to meet their Lord, and that unto Him they are returning. (46) O Children of Israel! Remember My favour wherewith I favoured you and how I preferred you to (all) creatures. (47) And guard yourselves against a day when no soul will in aught avail another, nor will intercession be accepted from it, nor will compensation be received from it, nor will they be helped. (48) And (remember) when We did deliver you from Pharaoh's folk, who were afflicting you with dreadful torment, slaying your sons and sparing your women: that was a tremendous trial from your Lord. (49) And when We brought you through the sea and rescued you, and drowned the folk of Pharaoh in your sight.
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 13, 2009
ok.gerald:

The Quran contains a lot of his mercies. The below is an extract from the Koran Surah 2

(39) O Children of Israel! Remember My favour wherewith I favoured you, and fulfill [size=14pt]your (part of the) covenant, I shall fulfil My (part of the) covenant,[/size] and fear Me. (40) And believe in that which I reveal, confirming that which ye possess already (of the Scripture), and be not first to disbelieve therein, and part not with My revelations for a trifling price, and keep your duty unto Me. (41) Confound not truth with falsehood, nor knowingly conceal the truth. (42) Establish worship, pay the poor-due, and bow your heads with those who bow (in worship). (43) Enjoin ye righteousness upon mankind while ye yourselves forget (to practise it)? And ye are readers of the Scripture! Have ye then no sense? (44) Seek help in patience and prayer; and truly it is hard save for the humble-minded, (45) Who know that they will have to meet their Lord, and that unto Him they are returning. (46) O Children of Israel! Remember My favour wherewith I favoured you and how I preferred you to (all) creatures. (47) And guard yourselves against a day when no soul will in aught avail another, nor will intercession be accepted from it, nor will compensation be received from it, nor will they be helped. (48) And (remember) when We did deliver you from Pharaoh's folk, who were afflicting you with dreadful torment, slaying your sons and sparing your women: that was a tremendous trial from your Lord. (49) And when We brought you through the sea and rescued you, and drowned the folk of Pharaoh in your sight.

This is ABSOLUTE RUBBISH and a BLATANT LIE . . . why do the Jews have NO record of this bogus "covenant"? The Jews remember the covenant with Jehovah till tomorrow . . . they are conspicuously silent about any with allah?

Is this the same "O children of Israel" that allah went ahead to describe thus - 7:166 But when even after this they disdainfully persisted in that from which they were forbidden, We said to them, "Become apes—despised and disgraced!"

Is this the same "O children of Israel" that mohammad pronounced this on - "The Hour [Resurrection] will not take place until the Muslims fight the Jews, and kill them. And the Jews will hide behind the rock and tree, and the rock and tree will say: oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, this is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!" (Sahih Muslim 41:6985, also Sahih Bukhari 4:52:177)

Is this your example of allah's much vaunted "mercy"? What a shame.
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 13, 2009
If a god dies because of the actions of people who kill him, what is this god? - A God who truly embodies love, mercy, justice and forgiveness . . . not one that sits up in jaanat sending his slaves to hell by an irrevocable decree. This is what that God says - Is 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Is he pleased with what they did to him? Then they must be lucky for they have earned his pleasure. - That's because He allowed them to do it . . . it was all part of God's plan from the begining . . . here Him say it here - Matthew 26:53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? 54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

If he is displeased with what they did to him, their power has nevertheless overwhelmed his. - Here is what He had to say to them - Luke 12:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

That is what is called mercy and love!

Did the universe remain without a god who hears all and answers those who call upon him? - No

Were the seven heavens left with no god above them when he was buried in the ground? - No.

Was this universe left with no god to look after it when his hands were nailed (to the cross)? - No.

How could this god be forsaken by all his creation when they heard him weep? - Because the scriptures might be fulfilled.

How could this wood bear the true god who was tied to it? - that the scriptures might be fulfilled. John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

How could iron come close to him and penetrate him and wound him? - That the scriptures might be fulfilled.

How could the hands of his enemies reach him when they struck the back of his head? - That the scriptures might be fulfilled.

Was the Messiah brought back to life or is the one who revived him another god? - He answered your "question" here - John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

What a strange grave it is that could contain a god. What is even stranger is that a womb could contain him - That the scriptures might be fulfilled.

Where he remained for nine months, nourished from blood, - That the scriptures might be fulfilled

Then he emerged from the vagina as a tiny baby, opening his mouth and seeking the breast, - That the scriptures might be fulfilled.

Eating and drinking, with the inevitable consequences thereof. Is that a god? - You bet He is . . . that "babe seeking breast" performed more miracles in 1 day than allah ever did in 6000 yrs . . . where is the proof of your own "god"?

Exalted be Allaah above the fabrications of the Christians. He will question them all about the lies they told. - Where are allah's miracles? Exalted be allah indeed . . .

O worshippers of the cross, for what reason is that thing (the cross) venerated? - No one venerates the cross.

Cry Cry
If god was crucified upon it by force and his hands nailed to it

- Jesus Christ is beyond your "rational" thoughts . . . Jesus Christ died on the cross that we might have a hope for eternal life . . . the type of hope mohammad himself NEVER had . . . and the same hope that eludes you deluded slaves of the demon you cannot see, neither can you hear. No we cant trample on the cross because we dont keep replicas in our homes . . . it is not the wooden cross that matters, it is the sin that was nailed to it and taken away from our shoulders forever.

Then you are the enemies of that god, if you venerate it because the lord of mankind has touched it. - Actually this is what Jesus Christ calls us - John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. 14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

thanks for the cross . . . we are no more slaves to sin, slaves to allah, slaves to the world, blind, dead in unbelief, confused beyond measure and candidates of hells torture like Sura 19:71 has waiting for you. Thank you Jesus!

That cross is lost but every time we see something similar it reminds us of that cross. - Why hatest thou the cross?

Then why you do you not venerate the graves, for a grave once contained your lord? - We dont venerate the cross or the grave, we venerate the death and resurrection of our LORD AND SAVIOUR . . . the cross was but mere instruments of the greatest triumph over hell and the grave.

O worshipper of the Messiah, wake up! He has a beginning and he has an end." - Really? Is that why even the demon called Allah acknowledged that Christ NEVER died (a thing the powerless mohammad never achieved) and will come back on the resurrection while mohammad rots in the grave? No thanks . . . i'm fine with the Messiah.
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by okgerald(m): 6:37am On Apr 18, 2009
Is 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
God cannot be wounded and cannot b bruised .God cannot be flogged unless probably just acting up. So it still doesnt make sense.

Is he pleased with what they did to him? Then they must be lucky for they have earned his pleasure. - That's because He allowed them to do it . . . it was all part of God's plan from the begining . . . here Him say it here - Matthew 26:53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? 54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

MOre confusing, who is God and who is the father , If He allowed them to do it then definitely they should earn his pleasure cos HE MADE THEM DO IT.

Luke 12:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

If jesus really made this statement, then he must have a superior being, the father. It still does not make sense to forgive people for what you made them do to you.

He answered your "question" here - John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

SO without the fathers commandment, He cannot take or lay down his life. Good to know.

Eating and drinking, with the inevitable consequences thereof. Is that a god? - You bet He is . . . that "babe seeking breast" performed more miracles in 1 day than allah ever did in 6000 yrs . . . where is the proof of your own "god"?
What miracles do u need from one who creates heavens and the earth? And all that is in it? An extrac from the Koran
[42.29] Among His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the crawling things which He has dispersed in them. If He will, He is Able to gather all of them. [42.30] If affliction befalls you, it is what your own hands have earned, but He pardons a lot.

Exalted be Allaah above the fabrications of the Christians. He will question them all about the lies they told. - Where are allah's miracles? Exalted be allah indeed . . .
From the above surah ,u see that Allah pardons a lot so u can say what u like

thanks for the cross . . . we are no more slaves to sin, slaves to allah, slaves to the world, blind, dead in unbelief, confused beyond measure and candidates of hells torture like Sura 19:71 has waiting for you. Thank you Jesus!

Where did u get your lie from? when i am less busy i would explain his verse that has been thrashed out to u.

- Really? Is that why even the demon called Allah acknowledged that Christ NEVER died (a thing the powerless mohammad never achieved) and will come back on the resurrection while mohammad rots in the grave? No thanks . . . i'm fine with the Messiah.

[42.29] Among His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the crawling things which He has dispersed in them. If He will, He is Able to gather all of them. [42.30] If affliction befalls you, it is what your own hands have earned, but He pardons a lot.
[42.31] You are not able to frustrate Him in the earth, nor do you have a guardian and a helper other than Allah.
[42.32] And among His signs are the ships that run on the sea like mountains and [42.33] if He will, He calms the wind so that they remain motionless upon its back, surely, there are signs in this for every thankful, patient (person). [42.34] Or, He wrecks them for what they have earned, but He pardons a lot. [42.35] Those who dispute Our verses may know that they have no asylum. [42.36] That which you have been given is but the enjoyment of the present life. Better and more enduring is that which Allah has for those who believe and put their trust in their Lord.
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by Backslider(m): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2009
Go to the muslim thread before you are bombarded
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by noetic(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2009
ok.gerald:

(39) O Children of Israel! Remember My favour wherewith I favoured you, and fulfill your (part of the) covenant, I shall fulfil My (part of the) covenant, and fear Me. (40) And believe in that which I reveal, confirming that which ye possess already (of the Scripture), and be not first to disbelieve therein, and part not with My revelations for a trifling price, and keep your duty unto Me. (41) Confound not truth with falsehood, nor knowingly conceal the truth. (42) Establish worship, pay the poor-due, and bow your heads with those who bow (in worship). (43) Enjoin ye righteousness upon mankind while ye yourselves forget (to practise it)? And ye are readers of the Scripture! Have ye then no sense? (44) Seek help in patience and prayer; and truly it is hard save for the humble-minded, (45) Who know that they will have to meet their Lord, and that unto Him they are returning. (46) O Children of Israel! Remember My favour wherewith I favoured you and how I preferred you to (all) creatures. (47) And guard yourselves against a day when no soul will in aught avail another, nor will intercession be accepted from it, nor will compensation be received from it, nor will they be helped. (48) And (remember) when We did deliver you from Pharaoh's folk, who were afflicting you with dreadful torment, slaying your sons and sparing your women: that was a tremendous trial from your Lord. (49) And when We brought you through the sea and rescued you, and drowned the folk of Pharaoh in your sight.
thou goat-like slave of allah. . , . why are thou so ?

was it allah`s mercy that was displayed on 9/11?
is it its mercy that is being displayed by the beheading and amputation in the 21st century?
surely t`was this mercy that mo demonstrated by having sexual relations with a poor 9 year old girl?

"allah" is merciful indeed grin grin grin
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by okgerald(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2009
thou goat-like Huh Huh slave of allah. . , . why are thou so Huh Huh Huh Huh ?

was it allah`s mercy that was displayed on 9/11?
is it its mercy that is being displayed by the beheading and amputation in the 21st century?
surely t`was this mercy that mo demonstrated by having sexual relations with a poor 9 year old girl?

"allah" is merciful indeed Huh Huh Huh Grin Grin Grin

[40.14] Supplicate then to Allah making your religion sincerely His, even though the unbelievers oppose it. [40.15] Exalter in ranks, Owner of the Throne. He lets the spirit (the revelation) descend at His order on those of His worshipers whom He chooses, in order that He warns of the Day of the Meeting; [40.16] the Day when they shall rise up with nothing hidden from Allah. And who is the Owner of the Kingdom on that Day? Allah, the One, the Conqueror! [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][40.17] On that Day every soul shall be recompensed for its earnings and on that Day none shall be wronged. The reckoning of Allah is swift.[/font] [40.18] Warn them against the Imminent Day when, choking with anguish, the hearts will be in their throats, the harmdoers will not have a single, loyal friend, and there will be no intercessor to be obeyed.
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by noetic(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2009
ok.gerald:

[40.14] Supplicate then to Allah making your religion sincerely His, even though the unbelievers oppose it. [40.15] Exalter in ranks, Owner of the Throne. He lets the spirit (the revelation) descend at His order on those of His worshipers whom He chooses, in order that He warns of the Day of the Meeting; [40.16] the Day when they shall rise up with nothing hidden from Allah. And who is the Owner of the Kingdom on that Day? Allah, the One, the Conqueror! [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][40.17] On that Day every soul shall be recompensed for its earnings and on that Day none shall be wronged. The reckoning of Allah is swift.[/font] [40.18] Warn them against the Imminent Day when, choking with anguish, the hearts will be in their throats, the harmdoers will not have a single, loyal friend, and there will be no intercessor to be obeyed.
so?
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by Backslider(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2009
@ok.gerald

Your quran inspired by what my bible calls a complete battalion of demons can not  make one single sense.
Your god is a false deity Occupied by a Horde of fallen angels that seeks to replicate the One and only true God (the father the son and the Holy Ghost)

I thank God  that Satan has started to make you people say Allah, Subhanna wa Ta'ala. It is as if God by himself is pursuing the Spirit behind the allah that bewitched mohamed.

Your false religion is not even 1700years and you are killing and spliting like this. It is in the Hand of the true God.

I prefer to be with Jesus in hell fire than your mohamed that is has no righteousness.  Your allah just woke one morning and decided that he will select some people and use them to create a religion.

In the bible He used a complete family He gave them option (the humble creator). The world is silent on how mohamed knew about the biblical figures, who does not that he heard stories of the bible from the areas his army conquered? Your God has and will never dwell among his people that he created. I dare your King of Saudia Arabia to walk in the City of Arabia.

Your quran has no history it has no future. It is sinking and other books are better of it. Your Quran feeds on the blood of the Innocent. My book the bible feeds the innocent. Your book is a fraud it failed woefully and people that know it are silent. 

The option is

READ YOUR QURAN AND GO TO HELL

READ THE BIBLE AND YOU MAY FIND THE WAY TO HEAVEN OR GET MORE CONFUSED

MEET THE AUTHOR OF THE BOOK AND SAVE YOUR SOUL AND THEN READ THE BIBLE
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 21, 2009
Backslider:

@ok.gerald

Your quran inspired by what my bible calls a complete battalion of demons can not make one single sense.
Your god is a false deity Occupied by a Horde of fallen angels that seeks to replicate the One and only true God (the father the son and the Holy Ghost)

I thank God that Satan has started to make you people say Allah, Subhanna wa Ta'ala. It is as if God by himself is pursuing the Spirit behind the allah that bewitched mohamed.

Your false religion is not even 700years and you are killing and spliting like this. It is in the Hand of the true God.

I prefer to be with Jesus in hell fire than your mohamed that is has no righteousness. Your allah just woke one morning and decided that he will select some people and use them to create a religion.

In the bible He used a complete family He gave them option (the humble creator). The world is silent on how mohamed knew about the biblical figures, who does not that he heard stories of the bible from the areas his army conquered? Your God has and will never dwell among his people that he created. I dare your King of Saudia Arabia to walk in the City of Arabia.

Your quran has no history it has no future. It is sinking and other books are better of it. Your Quran feeds on the blood of the Innocent. My book the bible feeds the innocent. Your book is a fraud it failed woefully and people that know it are silent.

The option is

READ YOUR QURAN AND GO TO HELL

READ THE BIBLE AND YOU MAY FIND THE WAY TO HEAVEN OR GET MORE CONFUSED

MEET THE AUTHOR OF THE BOOK AND SAVE YOUR SOUL AND THEN READ THE BIBLE
some christians never behave in a good way at all, from all indications this muslim guy has not in anyway replied to u in an abusive manner and u went aheard doing ur own thing like u never went to bible school and later u all say o muslims are this and that
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 21, 2009
uplawal:

some christians never behave in a good way at all, from all indications this muslim guy has not in anyway replied to u in an abusive manner and u went aheard doing ur own thing like u never went to bible school and later u all say o muslims are this and that

i'm not sure you understand what it means to be a christian . . . let me repeat, it is not synonymous with being a dhimmi.
We are taught in the bible to RESIST the devil . . .
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 21, 2009
Uplawal,
the thing tire person. There is no other religion that habours as many insulters on NL. Yet they will be the ones making noise about how violent and not-peace-loving muslims are.
That does not mean I have a thing against all christians though. Just saying, if the insulters on this forum want to stick to their troublesome natures, they might as well cut the hypocrisy out and stop saying other people are violent.
@backslider,
Islam is more than 1400 years old, not less than 700. And please, please, please, don't get me into the issue of religions splitting.
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by Backslider(m): 5:40pm On May 17, 2009
@fellis

Corrected myself that was a typo

@uplawal

There are "Christians" possessed with other spirit than that of God. you see people praying in Church and are possessed by demons
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 17, 2009
dont get u, are u now a muslim or what are u saying?
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by Tudor2: 12:39am On May 18, 2009
A muslim? Over my dead body! Pigs!
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by Nobody: 12:38am On May 19, 2009
@tudor
no one is saying u are but just asking,and why are u attributing pig to the muslims, is it not christians that eat pig like rice,shame on them they did away with the laws and change to imaginary "grace" as an excuse to eat foul foods, take alcohol and not get circumsised and also to commit sins i.e sleep with their unmarried partners and ask for forgiveness since they are always under "grace",even jesus said he has not come to abolish the laws but to fulfill it.
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by Krayola(m): 2:49am On May 19, 2009
There is no one true religion. They are all attempts to understand the universe, they are all man made. Every one is just as full of sh!t as the other. They all also have a lot of wisdom, but nothing that didn't already exist before.

We can sit here and sling mud all day everyday at each other, or we can pull our heads together and try to make the world better using our brains and will, instead of waiting for "divine" intervention that has eluded us for thousands of years.
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by Abuzola(m): 9:42am On May 20, 2009
See who is talking, jesus practised islam, and in ur ancient bible d description of Muhammad was there
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by Abuzola(m): 9:45am On May 20, 2009
The catholics that compiled the bible should ve compiled everything and not removing some, u wud ve known u are lost
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by Backslider(m): 12:11pm On May 20, 2009
@UPLAWAL

Being possed by a demon is not an insult according to my bible. To be possessed by a demon is a sickness and rebellion. being a muslim is not something i would consider except you can tell me that Jesus is God and Man.
Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by jagunlabi(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2009
This is the only sane post in this thread.
Krayola:

There is no one true religion. They are all attempts to understand the universe, they are all man made. Every one is just as full of sh!t as the other. They all also have a lot of wisdom, but nothing that didn't already exist before.

We can sit here and sling mud all day everyday at each other, or we can pull our heads together and try to make the world better using our brains and will, instead of waiting for "divine" intervention that has eluded us for thousands of years.

Re: It Doesnt Make Sense by Abuzola(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2009
Jesus GOD ? abomination, a god crying on d cross for being forsaked ELI ELI ELI LIMA SABATHANI

(1) (Reply)

On The Ontological Status Of Jesus / Gates Of Paradise Written By Dorothy L.sayers / 5 Ways In Which Atheism Will Grow In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.