Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Creation Doesnt Make Sense - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creation Doesnt Make Sense (661 Views)

When God Doesnt Make Sence / Why Sticking To A Specific Religion Doesnt Make Sence / It Doesnt Make Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creation Doesnt Make Sense by BigBashiru: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2009
if i were God, i really wouldnt have bothered. just look at the world today. pls no deep religiou stheories. God has predestined everything.
Re: Creation Doesnt Make Sense by blacksta(m): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2009
For God so loved that he gave us his only beggotten son. God knew man will mess up but he came to make a way out.
Re: Creation Doesnt Make Sense by noetic2: 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2009
BigBashiru:

if i were God, i really wouldnt have bothered. just look at the world today. pls no deep religiou stheories. God has predestined everything.

This is the most intellectually STUPID statement I have heard/seen today.

1 Like

Re: Creation Doesnt Make Sense by folami86: 12:55am On Jun 25, 2009
blacksta:

For God so loved that he gave us his only beggotten son. God knew man will mess up but he came to make a way out.
Amen! And not forgetting He is a forgiving God
Re: Creation Doesnt Make Sense by jagunlabi(m): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2009
Maybe he(god) needs to kill himself and his only begotted son as a sacrifice of forgiveness for his own sin against himself  for creating a mess of a world for himself because he so loved himself.Makes a lot of sense,does it not? grin
blacksta:

Re: Creation Doesnt Make Sense by Duroe: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2009
Big Bshiru:
God (the creator) knew what would happen before he started creating things including man. He had the option not to create at all or to make the crown of Hid creations like people without a will of their own. Because whichever time he create, as long as they have a will there is chance of what we are seeing today happening. So he took and insurance policy before he made man. He made Jesus avilable for the redemption (buy back) or restoration before the world began- ' book of life of the lamb that was slain before the foundation of the world' (Revelation). And so it s left for every man to accept this and get life eternal restored to them.
This is just a summary of Scriptural revelation about the plan of the FAITHFUL AND LOVING CREATOR.
Re: Creation Doesnt Make Sense by BigBashiru: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2009
Duroe and all

I couldnt agree more.

Now I see that God is truly all knowing about creation and that the world today is under His control and that Biblical assertions are true and accurate and that God is fair in predestination.
Re: Creation Doesnt Make Sense by IAmHim1: 2:53am On Dec 13, 2023
God did not send his son to die for any1. he sent his son to teach about his commandments live and direct BUT HE WAS KILLED. this same God that can wipe all of humanity and start again now deckde to send his own son to die for us. youre almost assuming God needs human beings. lolzzz

jesus was killed. read the larable of the vineyard tenants
blacksta:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Righteous Christains? / Audience With Sheik Abu Abdurraheem Mccarrthy,from Usa @ Hic(mssn Lagos) / The Beauty Of The Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.