Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram (26489 Views)

Arase, Others Bungled Bola Ige’s Murder Trial – Son / Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) / Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by joseph1832(m): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

He did a lot, But couldn't complete it because of the support the Northerners were giving the Islamists, When you're fighting a war and locals and some moles in your army are divulging information to the enemy, the war efforts will be in jeopardy. It's an open secret that some Northern elements were helping the Jihadists. Answer my own question o cheesy
Which yeye question? If some northern jihadist were divulging information to BH is that the reason why those army officers mutiny? And isn't it the job of whoever is in charge to discover and charge to court those who leaked this so called information?.

When OBJ entered Odi, I suppose he had the support of the local community there right? Please stop giving lame ass excuses! You're not talking to a 2year old.

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by docadams: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Obviously, you're the one suffering from mental enslavement, Your type will believe..
"Buhari's body language has turned all armed robbers to pastors and imams" - The nation.

I try really hard to forget the 16years of 'locust' of the PDP where one wakes up with bathed breath fearing the next level of descent into the cesspool of debauchery. But your types keep reminding one that some vestiges of that 'Sodom & Gomorrah' are still breathing.
Come to think of it, where are your criminals-in-chief, vz: GEJ, PEJ, NOI, Deziani , Uduaghan, Akpabio et al?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by Firefire(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

A typical almajiri with a cheap phone

Next time think before you type. grin

APC = Lying liars cheesy

Lying liars with children of hate and anger.

yeye fifu. cheesy

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by SeverusSnape(m): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2015
Firefire:

This is the TRUTH.
See that mumu post above ^ cheesy
Omenka no get brain na, Just like B00HARI. Brainless duo...

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by omenka(m): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2015
Good morning Mr Lalasticlala. Hope you no overbooze last night oo. Wake up joor, break fast is served.

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by Firefire(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Ome nka no get brain na, Just like B00HARI. Brainless duo...

I sense it ... cheesy

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by SeverusSnape(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Which yeye question? If some northern jihadist were divulging information to BH is that the reason why those army officers mutiny? And isn't it the job of whoever is in charge to discover and charge to court those who leaked this so called information?.

When OBJ entered Odi, I suppose he had the support of the local community there right? Please stop giving lame ass excuses! You're not talking to a 2year old.
Bros, I swear you no get sense, So you expect GEJ (Soldiers) to enter those villages and start massacring both the innocent and guilty??...Goon, even when he was pummeling the Useless Islamists, the stupid_ northern elders were crying blue murder and the brainless B00HARI was even criticising the Federal government then and even recommending amnesty for them. Truly, you're a dreamer, you don't know what's going on in reality.

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2015
Firefire:
In the last five years, a whooping N4trillion was alleged to have been spent by the government.

And in few days 4 Billions shocked
that was the $21m he pledged to MNJTF around june..even US pledged $5m...has any money been released again
Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by SeverusSnape(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2015
docadams:

I try really hard to forget the 16years of 'locust' of the PDP where one wakes up with bathed breath fearing the next level of descent into the cesspool of debauchery. But your types keep reminding one that some vestiges of that 'Sodom & Gomorrah' are still breathing.
Come to think of it, where are your criminals-in-chief, vz: GEJ, PEJ, NOI, Deziani , Uduaghan, Akpabio et al?
So those are the only criminals you know??...When I say you're a despicable zombie, I know what I'm talking about.
Amaechi is a saint, Tinubu is a saint, brainless B00HARI is a saint, Fashola is also a saint. Those ones you mentioned are the criminals, right?... Lets see what Buhari will do about them.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by Hammefeez: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2015
Story for the gods.......... All na wash........ No sympathy
Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by ruggedtimi(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2015
If all dis allegations are true... Then jonathan's service chiefs didnt have nigerians in mind. U can steal and still deliver well with all dose money chnge go remain and U steal again. Donald duke concept.
Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by chi4ik4(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2015
stupidity. can you guys allow GEJ to rest already? you northerners should face d problem u all created to frustrate GEJ administration.

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by hansad: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2015
Nonsense. Did Jonathan Security Chiefs ask northern Nigeria states to adopt sharia criminal laws? Boko Haram says it's fighting for a country governed by sharia criminal laws.

Northern Muslims bungled the fight against Boko Haram.

Northern Muslims only gave up support for Boko Haram when Buhari won election..
If another Christian takes over Aso Rock in future, Boko Haram must reappear .

12'northern states took to adoption of unconstitutional sharia criminal laws to protest against Obasanjo government, and Boko Haram appeared because of Obasanjo a non-Muslim presiding over Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by januzaj(m): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Olodo

3 Months is 90+ days

90 × 4b = 360billions +

Go school you no gree go

Almajiri grin
na you suppose go school....olodo rabata....90 × 4b ko........its 4b × 48 if its every month

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by arewafederation: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2015
Firefire:

Use your brain, boy.

You are were being scammed.

Let the film END!

The film has ended MAN.

Boko haram is unofficially ELIMINATED.
Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by hassan85(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Nice one Hassan. grin

YOU'RE BEGINNING TO "TRANSFORM" cheesy
i dont need ur fucking praises. Damn u. For all i stand for, GEJ will never be part of it. As a graduate of Political Science, it wil be a comedy to dine with any Gej fellow. U are one. Wen i see good i wil say it. Dsame u prasing me nou, ur co wailers were suporting Saraki yesterday! How stupid and diabolical u SATANoids are.. Dont quote me again o.
Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by docadams: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

So those are the only criminals you know??...When I say you're a despicable zombie, I know what I'm talking about.
Amaechi is a saint, Tinubu is a saint, brainless B00HARI is a saint, Fashola is also a saint. Those ones you mentioned are the criminals, right?... Lets see what Buhari will do about them.
Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by SeverusSnape(m): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2015
hassan85:
i dont need ur fucking praises. Damn u. For all i stand for, GEJ will never be part of it. As a graduate of Political Science, it wil be a comedy to dine with any Gej fellow. U are one. Wen i see good i wil say it. Dsame u prasing me nou, ur co wailers were suporting Saraki yesterday! How stupid and diabolical u SATANoids are.. Dont quote me again o.
Who's praising you... Swerve joor, Ba Ka da Hankali.
Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by hansad: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Propaganda - coming from 'leadership' owned by a card carrying APC member; Sam Nda-Isaiah. Below is Mr. Sam collecting his certificate after screening for APC presidential primaries.

Made for the zombies grin

Lol....
Only Zombies. Yes there are 200,000,000 mumus in Nigeria. These are made for them.

Truth is: remove Buhari as president today and put a Christian as president of Nigeria, Boko Haram shall reappear in full force.

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by Pangea: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2015
The blood of all those killed during this perod is on Jonathan's head!
Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Who's praising you... Swerve joor, Ba Ka da Hankali.

Which language you hammer that ecow. shocked
Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2015
hansad:

Lol....
Only Zombies. Yes there are 200,000,000 mumus in Nigeria. These are made for them.

Truth is: remove Buhari as president today and put a Christian as president of Nigeria, Boko Haram shall reappear in full force.

Fact
Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by SeverusSnape(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2015
hansad:

Lol....

Exactly, No two ways about that.
Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by SeverusSnape(m): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Which language you hammer that ecow. shocked
grin grin I hammer him with his own language - Hausa. cheesy
Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by hansad: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2015
Boko Haram said it in black and white many times that Jonathan must vacate Aso Rock.
At one point, Boko Haram was bombing Abuja the seat of power. Jonathan could be the target.
So it is only a most unsound president who would watch as his aides bungle the fight against the Boko Haram enemy that wanted to kill him.
Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by babafirst(m): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2015
Highly revealing post with lots of facts.
Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by eleko1: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2015
The kindergarten,clueless tag suit the Otuoke man.No wonder,instead of working,he was busy dancing like epilepsy patient on top of Chibok girls.
Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by sympathy55(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2015
fulanimafia:
Jonathan was an unmitigated disaster and his glaring incompetence as commander-in-chief ensured he was completely clueless about the happenings in his armed forces.

Apart from his glaring lack of capacity and accountability, the wickedness that underlies his and his cronies nonchalance to the lives that were being wasted daily because of sheer greed and selfishness, makes it morally and legally imperative that Jonathan and his cohorts are thoroughly investigated, prosecuted and firmly punished if found guilty of these and the many more allegations of fraud, dereliction of duty, and murderous sabotage levelled against them.
take it easy my broda you no be God.
Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by ruffDiamond: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2015
buhari promised to probe the military I'm sure he WILL surely do it in the fullness of time Badeh and co must return our money and then sent to jail I knew all along that jonadumbobo is DAMN TOO MUCH OF CIVILIAN reason they scammed him big time coolthe Nigerian ARMY don't have respect for bloody civilian even if ure the C in C doesn't matter a damn ask obj they respected and carried out his ORDER TO THE FULLEST Just as they must do to PMB NOW maybe on the double too tongue or else ..the kind head web go roll for army under PMB walahi e go too bloody tongue grin
Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by harmonydoris(f): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2015
Speechless#
Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by lalasticlala(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2015
omenka:
Good morning Mr Lalasticlala. Hope you no overbooze last night oo. Wake up joor, break fast is served.

grin

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram by KanwuliaJara: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2015
We don see how BUHARI wan succeed ke!
After all the mouth and noise, BACK TO NEGOTIATION WITH BOKO HARAM abi? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) / Currency Redesign: Godwin Emefiele Address The Diplomatic Community / No Need To Panic Over Removal Of PMS Subsidy Says NMDPRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.