Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,550 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Why Did Fela Sing My People (yoruba) Are Useless, My People Are Stupid,and Indi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Fela Sing My People (yoruba) Are Useless, My People Are Stupid,and Indi. (1137 Views)

Buhari: “my People Are Useless, My Pple Are Senseless, My Pple Are Indiscipline” / Buhari: “my People Are Useless, My People Are Senseless, My People Are Indiscipl / Buhari:“my People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless,my People Are Indiscipline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Fela Sing My People (yoruba) Are Useless, My People Are Stupid,and Indi. by meolaniyi(m): 7:44am On Sep 19, 2015
I am worried we put our self in this situation we are today. Igbos insult everyday and get away with it.

Our leaders have failed us. Imagine Fela's song where he said we are useless, stupid and in disciplined. I feel so sad. I wish God never created this Yeebbbos. We should open ours eyes now. bunch of never do well
Re: Why Did Fela Sing My People (yoruba) Are Useless, My People Are Stupid,and Indi. by sinkhole: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2015
meolaniyi:
I am worried we put our self in this situation we are today. Igbos insult everyday and get away with it.

Our leaders have failed us. Imagine Fela's song where he said we are useless, stupid and in disciplined. I feel so sad. I wish God never created this Yeebbbos. We should open ours eyes now. bunch of never do well
This OP don go drink again grin
Fela was not talking about Yoruba people alone, he was talking about Yorubas+all Nigerians + black race!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fela Sing My People (yoruba) Are Useless, My People Are Stupid,and Indi. by segebobo: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2015
Fela wasn't even attacking the citizens, the yabbings were meant for the military rulers.
He asked why d military rulers will refer to their people with such terms.
Listen to the track well

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Fela Sing My People (yoruba) Are Useless, My People Are Stupid,and Indi. by wadetaw202: 9:14am On Sep 19, 2015
sinkhole:
This OP don go drink again grin
Fela was not talking about Yoruba people alone, he was talking about Yorubas+all Nigerians + black race!

He was not even the one that said it directly. he was only quoting what buhari was saying about Nigerians, which led to the establishment of War Against Indiscipline.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fela Sing My People (yoruba) Are Useless, My People Are Stupid,and Indi. by quickberry(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2015
segebobo:
Fela wasn't even attacking the citizens, the yabbings were meant for the military rulers.
He asked why d military rulers will refer to their people with such terms.
Listen to the track well

The op don smoke weed wen him dey listen to d song

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fela Sing My People (yoruba) Are Useless, My People Are Stupid,and Indi. by wadetaw202: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2015
meolaniyi:

Were you drunk while listening to the track? Listen to it again when you are sober.
Re: Why Did Fela Sing My People (yoruba) Are Useless, My People Are Stupid,and Indi. by MightySparrow: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2015
He was actually referring to Igbo people if he was talking about Yorubas he would have said my family.
Are Igbos not useless? Power has been oscillating between Hausa and others and Igbos are suppressed and oppressed by others.
The next Igbo man to inhabit Aso Rock is not in view. If ever one would get there by (vote)? Those of us to impeach him are doing press - up already.
Are Igbo not doomed? If they want to secede the last of us will fight to keep them by force.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fela Sing My People (yoruba) Are Useless, My People Are Stupid,and Indi. by sdindan: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2015
This Yoruba and lamentation is getting out of hand.
Is it igbos fault that your fathers sold all your lands to igbos?
After taking over Lagos Igbos are coming to Ogun state
Now you can go and die grin
Re: Why Did Fela Sing My People (yoruba) Are Useless, My People Are Stupid,and Indi. by blackmercyvelli(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
you are sick ,child of a thousands ather
Re: Why Did Fela Sing My People (yoruba) Are Useless, My People Are Stupid,and Indi. by Balkan(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
meolaniyi:

but na true naa

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio Flees London To Us, Says Won’t Return To Nigeria Soon / Chief Olu Falae's Kidnap: Is Fulani The Most Influential Tribe In Nigeria? / Nigerians On Twitter React To Buhari Making Himself Minister Of Petroleum(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.