Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,682 members, 7,844,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Linda Ikeji Is 35 Years Old Today ---- Happy Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is 35 Years Old Today ---- Happy Birthday (1315 Views)

The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today / Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Is 35 Years Old Today ---- Happy Birthday by Donaldofficial: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2015
I can't even begin to explain how happy I feel. I am so grateful! I'm 35 years old today and I have so far been able to do a lot of the things I wanted to do with my life...I've made most of dreams come true. One of the dreams I haven't accomplished yet is being a mum...and a wife of course...lol. Hopefully, that will happen for me soon.

Thanks to my family, friends and all LIB readers for being there for me all these years. Also, happy birthday to every one else born today September 19th. May God continue to keep, guide and protect us. And thank you so so much (in advance) for all the lovely birthday wishes...love and plenty kisses!

Via http://lindaikeji..com/2015/09/its-my-birthday-today-yay-happy.html
Sponsored by http://www.donaldsense.com

Re: Linda Ikeji Is 35 Years Old Today ---- Happy Birthday by madridguy(m): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2015
Happy birthday to you Linda, wish you long life, good health, prosperity and also happy married life in advance.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is 35 Years Old Today ---- Happy Birthday by Afriface: 7:56am On Sep 19, 2015
Lindaikeji is now 35yrs Old!

See more at www.megastarbirthdays.com
Re: Linda Ikeji Is 35 Years Old Today ---- Happy Birthday by DEXTROVERT: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2015
BUT SHE'S NOT MARRIED NA, HOW COME??

CLIKE LIKE IF YOU BELIEVE THIS FOR our OGA SEUN
Re: Linda Ikeji Is 35 Years Old Today ---- Happy Birthday by graciouszinny(f): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2015
HBD Aunty Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Is 35 Years Old Today ---- Happy Birthday by Obascoetubi: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Linda Ikeji Is 35 Years Old Today ---- Happy Birthday by Afriface: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2015
ABOUT
Linda Ikeji was born September 19, 1980 . A native of Nkwerre LGA ,Imo State, Nigeria .She was born in to a struggling family, the second of seven children. She grew up in a christain catholic home .

BEFORE STAR
She was admitted to study English Language in the university to her disappointment, but she decided to make the best of it. To support herself and her family through school, Linda began working at the age of 17, doing everything from being a waitress and ushering to modelling and bar-tending, none of which paid a lot in the late 90′s. She started modeling in 1998 and quit in 2005 .fashion columnist for a struggling celebrity magazine. After two years of toiling in the news room, she quit. Linda Ikeji started blogging fully in 2007 to share things that she was interested in with her readers. Five years later, lindaikeji"s blog has grown to be one of the most visited sites in the country. As a regular source for news, entertainment, celebrity gist, gossip and many more, her blog continues to attract thousands of visitors.

PERSONAL LIFE
Linda’s blog reportedly rakes in an average of N3m a month from adverts from various brands and online ad networks, which makes her the highest earning blogger in Nigeria. Blogging has brought her the fame , power and comfort ability she needed. Linda Ikeji is open minded ,
- See more at: http://megastarbirthdays.com/user-profile.php?id=14152#sthash.vtbEiPjb.9SrkEdKh.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Is This Car Worth 15millon Naira For Ketchup.pictured / See Interesting Photos From Cossy Ojaikor’s 31st Birthday Party / President Jacob Zuma Congratulates Cassper Nyovest On ' Fill Up The Dome '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.