Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo (3873 Views)

My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by Mlaide(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2015
This shocking story happened in Switzerland according to the facebook post i saw this. See the facebook post here
http://www.laidenews.com/2015/09/pastor-orders-congregation-to-strip.html
Re: Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by Mlaide(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2015
Nairaland does not permit the images that why i am referring you to that blog shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by bobo9ice: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2015
na wa o.... this is a matter
Re: Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by pet4ril(f): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2015
I believe he must have confused them that they came. Into the world unclad so their uncladness will make them see God easily
Re: Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by pet4ril(f): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2015
Madness in the highest order. .christ is coming very soon
Re: Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by wristbangle: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2015
The world is really coming to an end. People need to embrace the truth. Meanwhile are they daft not to see he is fake?
Re: Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by olaafirst: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2015
Opin aye (end time)
Re: Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by rottennaija(m): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2015
That is a very big lie. It's Photoshop all the way. The supposed pastor, wearing black is not part of the picture.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by Factorial123: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2015
I am shocked the pastor is fully dressed while other are stack naked he could have joined them if it was his opinion// ideas for them to be unclad
Re: Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by cruzyteejay(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2015
And the pastor kukuma wear cloth abi?,some people sef,the pix funny diecheesy......the guys no send sef,the girls gan dey cover their insignificant figure:*.........and the pastor sef dey view in HD
Re: Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by afolwalex20(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE
Maybe u should change ur moniker to NONSENSE undecided
Re: Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by odeku95(m): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2015
Mlaide:
This shocking story happened in Switzerland according to the facebook post i saw this. See the facebook post here
http://www.laidenews.com/2015/09/pastor-orders-congregation-to-strip.html

your real dad.......God purnish you.
Re: Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2015
Some people sha.
Lolz see their tiny tiny tin sef....fools grin
Re: Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by dazzlingd(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lies lies lies lies
Re: Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by misspicy(f): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
mad people everywhere
Re: Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hin don commot them brains pour water in its place. grin
Bad surgeon grin
Re: Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by emarketingmos(f): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
www.moswardrobe.com. 08099907015. whatsapp n call. we are at ur service 24/7

Re: Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by nuelsilva(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
sign of end time
Re: Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by iykofias(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
MArvellous! when is he going to open a port--harcourt branch?
Re: Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by falcon01: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
SEE BOOBIIS AND SLIPPERS
Re: Pastor Orders Church Members To Strip Naked So They Can See God. Shocking Photo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
2 worrisome things are becoming very rampant these days
Pastors ordering members to do some really weird and disgusting shìt
People (esp kids) getting raped by people who should know better

(1) (Reply)

When Love Makes You Blind (pics) / It Was Fire For Fire Between Me And Her Today Feb 14 2016 / Is It Really Bad When A Girl Ask A Guy Out?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.