Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. (44407 Views)

Zambian Stanbic Bank Staff Sentenced To Prison For Stealing Bank’s Money / Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) / Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by johnserek: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
IBOS ARE DESTOYERS FIRST NA ARIK NOW NA DIAMOND BANK

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Though many may not read your comment, it will be termed as too long by our "readingphobic" but "photocentric" generation.
Thanks for hitting the nail on the head.
God bless you.

Hidentity:
I think that I have observed this for quite a while and I think that it need be said.

I expressed my concern on why Nigerian youths remain leaders of tomorrow even tomorrow to someone a few years back, and he suggested that I become a member of a few social media outfits. I did- Nairaland is one. He didn't say more, but I have seen more.

E-friends, it is easier to trap the water in an ocean in a glass cup than it is to see one reasonable comment on a page on Nairaland. Is it that hard to just ignore a topic if one has nothing intellectually benefiting or wise to say than insult the feelings if a tribe, religion or sex?

Look at it from here, a lot of unemployed youths are here lamenting and the story continues year in and out. If you were an employer, are you likely to take someone on a forum like this serious to conduct the affairs of your business or firm? These things matter, but it seems we either don't know or we just deny that we don't. There are people of incredible and distinguished personalities here, but with these comments fanning the embers of ethnic war, can youths like us be left with sensitive issues like nation building?

We can't lament that we are being sidelined when we lack the diplomatic tact and mental credential to make a simple remarkable comment. Insult me for this, I don't care- people take to insult when they are short of logic. But it is saddening that these e-children of ethnic war are thought to mirror the rest of us who are not in the bandwagon of victims of social, moral and intellectual decadence.

I expected that Seun or the mods would fashion out a way to halt this madness. The truth is that not paying attention to little details has lead to several wars and disasters. If this trend of singling out an ethnic group as criminals, rapists or ritualists subsists, we all may not be able to tell the story of the consequences. We can choose our actions, but we cannot choose the consequences, why don't you just keep quiet or type something worthwhile?

I am a proud Yoruba and a Christain, but I know that in my formation process, I became human first before becoming a Yoruba or a Christian and as long as the next person is human, I should be fair to him. Why can't we just live and let live? The leaders of tomorrow are just more terrible than the ones of today.

If an Igbo person is caught for doing drugs, it is not because he is Igbo- it is because of the inherent criminal nature in every human which he didn't curb. If one Hausa man is caught for terrorism, it is not because Hausa people are terrorists, it is because of the inhumane part of every human he did not restrict. If a Yoruba man is caught for raping, it does not make Yoruba people rapists, it is because that particular Yoruba man failed to control the animal instinct in him. Committing crime is never an identity of any tribe or ethnic group because speaking English does not make one a Briton.

The future awaits us- we cannot succeed in giving it the best with the way we reason, comment and react here.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by chrischina(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Idumuose44:
Igbo Kwenu !!

The children of Biafra showing us how industrious and hardworking they are

Talking is free, say what ever you like, olori'ibu
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by greall12(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Dis man get mind
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by ChiSun27(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
mznuez:
Your dad and family most be proud of you..congrats you did well grin

***must***not most***

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by ChiSun27(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
Why this guy come disgrace my State like this na?

That's very bad of him and his family members.

They should all be punished.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Igbiafra boys roll money so u find them in crimes concerning fraud and hard drugs.
Yorobastards too like sex pass their life so u find them in crimes relating to rape, homosexual acts,under-age penetration of both genders(kai!) #smh
Don't forget they also luv spiritual things pass life so u find them in all manners of fetish acts.

True or False?like my Like. I will not advice my ex to date a western boy over an eastern boy.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by ignis: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
The guy get mind sha
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Yes, though I'm Yoruba, I know lots of Igbo men who are not criminals. In fact, just recently an Igbo friend of mine was granted Chevening Scholarship for his LLM at Oxford University. He is a scholar and not a criminal.

Idumuose44:
Is there any Igbo man that is not a criminal??

Biafra land

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by pappythinko(m): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
What a bad way to tarnish the image of that Igbo family. so sad!!! It does not do them any form of good. You do not cry wolf of political marginalization when your folks are not covering themselves in glory. Can't wait for the next batch of appointments though.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by styless(f): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by arsenal02: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
i also bank with diamond should i give u my account number make u do me as u do ur brother. idiot.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by basty: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Igbo and crime, oh my God

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
ajebuter:

Guy, don't incite ethnic war.
I'm yoruba and I know some very good ibos and hausas and some extremely wicked Yorubas.
So every tribe has both good and bad people.

Of course I do too.

Every tribe has its issues wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by cao(f): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
And bankers wonder why they're well hated worldwide...

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by 4stylz: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
The guy nor smart;

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Orikinla(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
[size=18pt]STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION-GEJ.
The big boy simply opened a branch of Diamond exclusively for his family. [/size]grin

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
And na this kind person dey always dey drive posh cars and wind down to disturb the public with loud music.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Otunbatrafford: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
Igbo men and fraud. Tofiakwa.

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Epatty(f): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
Igbos cnt b trusted

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by dabossman(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hidentity:
I think that I have observed this for quite a while and I think that it need be said.

I expressed my concern on why Nigerian youths remain leaders of tomorrow even tomorrow to someone a few years back, and he suggested that I become a member of a few social media outfits. I did- Nairaland is one. He didn't say more, but I have seen more.

E-friends, it is easier to trap the water in an ocean in a glass cup than it is to see one reasonable comment on a page on Nairaland. Is it that hard to just ignore a topic if one has nothing intellectually benefiting or wise to say than insult the feelings of a tribe, religion or sex?

Look at it from here, a lot of unemployed youths are here lamenting and the story continues year in and out. If you were an employer, are you likely to take someone on a forum like this serious to conduct the affairs of your business or firm? These things matter, but it seems we either don't know or we just deny that we don't. There are people of incredible and distinguished personalities here, but with these comments fanning the embers of ethnic war, can youths like us be left with sensitive issues like nation building?

We can't lament that we are being sidelined when we lack the diplomatic tact and mental credential to make a simple remarkable comment. Insult me for this, I don't care- people take to insult when they are short of logic. But it is saddening that these e-children of ethnic war are thought to mirror the rest of us who are not in the bandwagon of victims of social, moral and intellectual decadence.

I expected that Seun or the mods would fashion out a way to halt this madness. The truth is that not paying attention to little details has lead to several wars and disasters. If this trend of singling out an ethnic group as criminals, rapists or ritualists subsists, we all may not be able to tell the story of the consequences. We can choose our actions, but we cannot choose the consequences, why don't you just keep quiet or type something worthwhile?

I am a proud Yoruba and a Christain, but I know that in my formation process, I became human first before becoming a Yoruba or a Christian and as long as the next person is human, I should be fair to him. Why can't we just live and let live? The leaders of tomorrow are just more terrible than the ones of today.

If an Igbo person is caught for doing drugs, it is not because he is Igbo- it is because of the inherent criminal nature in every human which he didn't curb. If one Hausa man is caught for terrorism, it is not because Hausa people are terrorists, it is because of the inhumane part of every human he did not restrict. If a Yoruba man is caught for raping, it does not make Yoruba people rapists, it is because that particular Yoruba man failed to control the animal instinct in him. Committing crime is never an identity of any tribe or ethnic group because speaking English does not make one a Briton.

The future awaits us- we cannot succeed in giving it the best with the way we reason, comment and react here.

Thanks

May the heavens bless you. Personally, I am worried about the future of Nigeria, or even Biafra, Oodua or Arewa in the hands of this young generation. They just don't seem to have what it takes to lead, save for a few. May God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
The guy wasn't even smart. Smarties are known for the ability to leave no traceable link after they perpetrated and perfected any deal.
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by seedorfg(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
EEBOWL THE EPITOME OF FRAUD AND BIAFRAUDIAN ... eebowl kwenu, kwe 419 oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Africanpride: 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
When you get to prison, all your fine you dey form na your yansh go suffer. They will poko you ass hole you wish you never did what you done by stealing.

Take lubricant with you nonsense

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by billysly: 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Guys are not smiling. He wan hammer by force

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by penance(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
Big boyyyyy!*yinmu*

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by naijamakossa(m): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
Bambless1:
Talented FOOL!
Tanx sir full of wisdom,Infact wat are u doing here at dis time u should hv bin helping your mother in d kitchen or else no food for you...embecile!
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by huthority01(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
I hope my money no dey among the pay sha........... I am still save with Diamond??
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by ladygudhead(f): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
jazinogold:
na wa o...

My ex girlfriend Blocked me on Facebook.She says I'm childish.I took a deep breath. Calmed down. Went to her house, rang the doorbell and ran away.

hahahahaaa.I wonder what she will call this one now;
"infantish"
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by ogiewanye(m): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
u did well bro.....man pikin must chop too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50-Year-Old Ex-Convict Caught Raping 4-Year-Old Girl In A Bauchi Mosque (Video) / Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) / Three Robbers Crushed To Death While Attempting To Rob On The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.