Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. (44408 Views)

Zambian Stanbic Bank Staff Sentenced To Prison For Stealing Bank’s Money / Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) / Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Bambless1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
naijamakossa:
Tanx sir full of wisdom,Infact wat are u doing here at dis time u should hv bin helping your mother in d kitchen or else no food for you...embecile!
Your Brainlessness Follow You Everywhere You Go Like MTN.
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by uchenna4(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
People saying shite about biafran lol! Listen u all no your self, don't 4get igbo remain the only sincere tribe in the world, the world developers. Well if diamond bank catch a thief then they should treat him like a thief and all this low ass mufuckers should do what respect the tribe called igbo. We are the world famous.
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
mightyhaze:
tongue softly dey lie
I don't blame making such remark on my write-up, fake people are like sand in this Country but I'm not one of them. I know the implication of collecting/spending excess money found in my account. Check the attachment below regarding the incident dated 15th August 2015. You will see the full gist concerning the ugly tale.

Please, don't jump into conclusion next time. Take care!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by missKiffy(f): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
ajebuter:

Tribalistic bank? I don't think so.
One of my younger brother works there, he is very succesful and we are yoruba.
I believe all tribes have both good and bad people.
Not that you won't find other tribes there but they mostly employ igbos
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
obontami:
igbo kwenu

BIAFRA KWENU, THE ZOOS FINANCES MUST BE TRANSFERED TO BIAFRA. grin
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by begwong: 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
After they would come and start forming they are successful business men. "my ship is on the high sea coming with my gooooods "😀😁
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Oluwasolaa3: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
Dat is good
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Oluwasolaa3: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
teeowl:
Is he an Igbo man? grin
dat is good na busness
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Oluwasolaa3: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
teeowl:
Is he an Igbo man? grin
dat is busness
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by rukkyland(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hidentity:
I think that I have observed this for quite a while and I think that it need be said.

I expressed my concern on why Nigerian youths remain leaders of tomorrow even till tomorrow to someone a few years back, and he suggested that I become a member of a few social media outfits. I did- Nairaland is one. He didn't say more, but I have seen more.

E-friends, it is easier to trap the water in an ocean in a glass cup than it is to see one reasonable comment on a page on Nairaland. Is it that hard to just ignore a topic if one has nothing intellectually benefiting or wise to say than insult the feelings of a tribe, religion or sex?

Look at it from here, a lot of unemployed youths are here lamenting and the story continues year in and out. If you were an employer, are you likely to take someone on a forum like this serious to conduct the affairs of your business or firm? These things matter, but it seems we either don't know or we just deny that we don't. There are people of incredible and distinguished personalities here, but with these comments fanning the embers of ethnic war, can youths like us be left with sensitive issues like nation building?

We can't lament that we are being sidelined when we lack the diplomatic tact and mental credential to make a simple remarkable comment. Insult me for this, I don't care- people take to insult when they are short of logic. But it is saddening that these e-children of ethnic war are thought to mirror the rest of us who are not in the bandwagon of victims of social, moral and intellectual decadence.

I expected that Seun or the mods would fashion out a way to halt this madness. The truth is that not paying attention to little details has lead to several wars and disasters. If this trend of singling out an ethnic group as criminals, rapists or ritualists subsists, we all may not be able to tell the story of the consequences. We can choose our actions, but we cannot choose the consequences, why don't you just keep quiet or type something worthwhile?

The future awaits us- we cannot succeed in giving it the best with the way we reason, comment and react here.

Thanks
PLENTY STORIES FOR THE GODS. people are catching their fun here..u are here wasting grammar.. (my advice)if u decide to take everybody comments here seriously . you will end up frustrating yourself. did I hear you mention employer? Abeg leave Matta for Mathias and sabi for sabinus. whether you/they like it or not we are still the leaders of tomorrow.. with time an egg will walk and Hen will die.
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by nwakaibeya1: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
watch SPIRITUAL truth>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8 ……>this is for those who HAVE spiritual Eye&ear listen and watch the utterance in video and judge it spiritually
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Hidentity(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
rukkyland:

PLENTY STORIES FOR THE GODS. people are catching their fun here..u are here wasting grammar.. (my advice)if u decide to take everybody comments here seriously . you will end up frustrating yourself. did I hear you mention employer? Abeg leave Matta for Mathias and sabi for sabinus. whether you/they like it or not we are still the leaders of tomorrow.. with time an egg will walk and Hen will die.

Naturally, your fingers are faster than your brain. If you lack the ability to draw inferences and know that fun shouldn't offend other people's identity, you don't spew this tommyrot on my post and think that I'll pat you on the head. Next time, ignore my post if you consult your head and discover that you'll only claim copyright to stupidity when you comment. I have zero tolerance for people who read to reply and not to reflect.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by xbernardx(m): 1:55am On Sep 20, 2015
trololololololololololol,ololololo,lolololol

prof1990:
Igbo people.... today is your day grin
these nah cartel of fraudsters The Okengwu 's. family business
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by zheroes(m): 5:46am On Sep 20, 2015
menix:
I feel like slapping this guy..

U successfully transferred this amount of money nd u waited behind because u feel ur fada is a witch doctor..

This guy jst reminds mii of that mumu that jumped into the counter to cart away cash believing he is invisible..

are you condemning or applauding his actions? am simply asking so I will know where to classify you.
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by menix(m): 5:48am On Sep 20, 2015
zheroes:
are you condemning or applauding his actions? am simply asking so I will know where to classify you.

Classify me where u can classify the devil, I don't give sh1t about opinion of kiddies..
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Kalvan: 7:44am On Sep 20, 2015
As usual. Yeegbos. Lol!
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by MrIyke222(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2015
If there is one thing I will want Mr Seun nd d mods tp really put a check on, its this alarming explosive of tribalistic nd ethnocentric ring of titans that Nairaland is about to b turnd into. It is tru dat we re a nation of multi ethnic group, but must we degenerate our brothers value to feel more better or important dan d other? We shoul all remember dat nobody was even born a saint. Even u dat is dia condeming anoda, how much of a sinless, evilfree nd crimefree are u?

Pls let us use our valued time and b intelligent enof to discuss better tins for our future nd pray for dis our only country to survive all dis urgly trend she has been facing.

Whether we like it or not, we are still Nigerians untill ant other wise. So lets have it in mind dat crime is a common threat anywr( wot u do, i may not do, wot i dont do, u may do).

Mr. Seun, I bliv u had goals nd objectives while establishing dis best and largest online forum in West Africa, pls dont allow such things dat will speak nagetive of d forum stop d platform from d positive achievmnts it sets to achieve.

God bless us all nd God bless Nigeria.
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Nweike1: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2015
He should be dealt with to the full extent of the law! That's how many of these boys live above their means
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by rukkyland(m): 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hidentity:

Naturally, your fingers are faster than your brain. If you lack the ability to draw inferences and know that fun shouldn't offend other people's identity, you don't spew this tommyrot on my post and think that I'll pat you on the head. Next time, ignore my post if you consult your head and discover that you'll only claim copyright to stupidity when you comment. I have zero tolerance for people who read to reply and not to reflect.
Atleast I have got a gift (fastest fingers).. and lest I forgot.. my condolence to your deteriorated brain which can only draw inferences and magnet anger easily over other people's comments..beside I was not expecting a pat from you rather to tap a little since into you Mr other people's identity. ORUE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Robbers Crushed To Death While Attempting To Rob On The Highway / Man Charged For Rape After Sucking Lady’s Breasts / Nigerian Man Drowns, Weeks After Being Granted Asylum In Canada (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.