Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. (44406 Views)

Zambian Stanbic Bank Staff Sentenced To Prison For Stealing Bank’s Money / Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) / Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
An educated dude for that matter undecided no matter how u transfer the money, u will surely be caught. U can't do poo at this computer age oo, especially when ur system is been monitored and cctv planted everywhere as if is flower. Mitheew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by AmiableJay(m): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hidentity:
I think that I have observed this for quite a while and I think that it need be said.

I expressed my concern on why Nigerian youths remain leaders of tomorrow even tomorrow to someone a few years back, and he suggested that I become a member of a few social media outfits. I did- Nairaland is one. He didn't say more, but I have seen more.

E-friends, it is easier to trap the water in an ocean in a glass cup than it is to see one reasonable comment on a page on Nairaland. Is it that hard to just ignore a topic if one has nothing intellectually benefiting or wise to say than insult the feelings of a tribe, religion or sex?

Look at it from here, a lot of unemployed youths are here lamenting and the story continues year in and out. If you were an employer, are you likely to take someone on a forum like this serious to conduct the affairs of your business or firm? These things matter, but it seems we either don't know or we just deny that we don't. There are people of incredible and distinguished personalities here, but with these comments fanning the embers of ethnic war, can youths like us be left with sensitive issues like nation building?

We can't lament that we are being sidelined when we lack the diplomatic tact and mental credential to make a simple remarkable comment. Insult me for this, I don't care- people take to insult when they are short of logic. But it is saddening that these e-children of ethnic war are thought to mirror the rest of us who are not in the bandwagon of victims of social, moral and intellectual decadence.

I expected that Seun or the mods would fashion out a way to halt this madness. The truth is that not paying attention to little details has lead to several wars and disasters. If this trend of singling out an ethnic group as criminals, rapists or ritualists subsists, we all may not be able to tell the story of the consequences. We can choose our actions, but we cannot choose the consequences, why don't you just keep quiet or type something worthwhile?

I am a proud Yoruba and a Christain, but I know that in my formation process, I became human first before becoming a Yoruba or a Christian and as long as the next person is human, I should be fair to him. Why can't we just live and let live? The leaders of tomorrow are just more terrible than the ones of today.

If an Igbo person is caught for doing drugs, it is not because he is Igbo- it is because of the inherent criminal nature in every human which he didn't curb. If one Hausa man is caught for terrorism, it is not because Hausa people are terrorists, it is because of the inhumane part of every human he did not restrict. If a Yoruba man is caught for raping, it does not make Yoruba people rapists, it is because that particular Yoruba man failed to control the animal instinct in him. Committing crime is never an identity of any tribe or ethnic group because speaking English does not make one a Briton.

The future awaits us- we cannot succeed in giving it the best with the way we reason, comment and react here.

Thanks
God will bless your intellectual strength. You see, we cannot entirely blame these e-bigots because they are victims, as you have rightly said, of a decay so ubiquotuos and potent that almost every Nigerian is affected. The problem of tribalism did not start today. It started with our statesmen since Nigeria was birthed. I understand your grievance but it is a scar that will never fade until those wielding the sceptre of power desist from the sinister culture of using ethnicity to fan their power.
At one point, we've all been victim of this disease whether consciously or sub-consciously. It takes sterling courage to denounce tribalism. I also believe exposure is a factor.
I do not support tribalism but your scathing remark is just like talking to a hill. These bigots are unfortunate victims of a malfunctional soceity and the few sane has a lot to play in correcting the malady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by jalonwins: 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
eleko1:
Obioha Okengwu wink wink grin from IBia-- state lipsrsealed.I weak sad
it's my first tym here.. so bring d likes

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by LexingtonSteele(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
One who works on sea can never use saliva to wash his hands or can he?
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by dom(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
obontami:
igbo kwenu
Mpa gi there.
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Cooleasy(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hidentity:
I think that I have observed this for quite a while and I think that it need be said.

I expressed my concern on why Nigerian youths remain leaders of tomorrow even tomorrow to someone a few years back, and he suggested that I become a member of a few social media outfits. I did- Nairaland is one. He didn't say more, but I have seen more.

E-friends, it is easier to trap the water in an ocean in a glass cup than it is to see one reasonable comment on a page on Nairaland. Is it that hard to just ignore a topic if one has nothing intellectually benefiting or wise to say than insult the feelings of a tribe, religion or sex?

Look at it from here, a lot of unemployed youths are here lamenting and the story continues year in and out. If you were an employer, are you likely to take someone on a forum like this serious to conduct the affairs of your business or firm? These things matter, but it seems we either don't know or we just deny that we don't. There are people of incredible and distinguished personalities here, but with these comments fanning the embers of ethnic war, can youths like us be left with sensitive issues like nation building?

We can't lament that we are being sidelined when we lack the diplomatic tact and mental credential to make a simple remarkable comment. Insult me for this, I don't care- people take to insult when they are short of logic. But it is saddening that these e-children of ethnic war are thought to mirror the rest of us who are not in the bandwagon of victims of social, moral and intellectual decadence.

I expected that Seun or the mods would fashion out a way to halt this madness. The truth is that not paying attention to little details has lead to several wars and disasters. If this trend of singling out an ethnic group as criminals, rapists or ritualists subsists, we all may not be able to tell the story of the consequences. We can choose our actions, but we cannot choose the consequences, why don't you just keep quiet or type something worthwhile?

I am a proud Yoruba and a Christain, but I know that in my formation process, I became human first before becoming a Yoruba or a Christian and as long as the next person is human, I should be fair to him. Why can't we just live and let live? The leaders of tomorrow are just more terrible than the ones of today.

If an Igbo person is caught for doing drugs, it is not because he is Igbo- it is because of the inherent criminal nature in every human which he didn't curb. If one Hausa man is caught for terrorism, it is not because Hausa people are terrorists, it is because of the inhumane part of every human he did not restrict. If a Yoruba man is caught for raping, it does not make Yoruba people rapists, it is because that particular Yoruba man failed to control the animal instinct in him. Committing crime is never an identity of any tribe or ethnic group because speaking English does not make one a Briton.

The future awaits us- we cannot succeed in giving it the best with the way we reason, comment and react here.

Thanks
God bless you. God bless you. How I wish I can say it thousands of times. Your head is so correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by mart2k(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
IGBO KWENU

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
nikkiking:
Greedy people every where.

if we no do am na who go do am.. Ndigbo representing grin

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by deloon(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hidentity thanks for that thoughtful post. But I'm not surprised to see more tribal comments after it because these dumb folks can't even read. Sometimes they shamelessly post comments asking someone to summarize a long post for them which is evidence that most have never finished a book.

I also think Nairaland admins are encouraging this tribal issue. Why can't they ban accounts that are responsible for such posts?

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by agarawu23(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hidentity:

I expressed my concern on why Nigerian youths remain leaders of tomorrow even till tomorrow to someone a few years back, and he suggested that I become a member of a few social media outfits. I did- Nairaland is one. He didn't say more, but I have seen more.

Thanks
well done bro
But I doubt this set of ppl will change o
It as been part of em

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Visocrate(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Even with all the evidence, The accused still pleaded not guilty to the charges
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by khalids: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
God bless you real good. Hope our fellow youths will take heed

Hidentity:

I expressed my concern on why Nigerian youths remain leaders of tomorrow even till tomorrow to someone a few years back, and he suggested that I become a member of a few social media outfits. I did- Nairaland is one. He didn't say more, but I have seen more.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
igbo again?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by mightyhaze: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
tongue
omojoshy:
Na so one of these idiots take transfer #2.4 million into my GTBank account about 3 months ago. Dem get luck say no be 419er get the account, him for chop d money clean mouth grin
softly dey lie

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hidentity:

Thanks

Chief, you have well spoken. I've got to admit that at some point in time I felt this way too.

But later I reasoned with myself "its a SOCIAL network". You shouldn't take things too serious here or else you'll be putting yourself under unnecessary pressure.

Its called NETNOGRAPHY - Most people's way of lives are different from what they portray or say here.

It has become fun here already - this bashings happen in the religion, sports and romance sections too.

There will always be factions. Not everyone will reason the way you do. People have different intellectual capabilities. We all have varying temperaments. - THIS IS SOCIAL NETWORK.

Except Seun regards it otherwise grin grin

agarawu23:
well done bro
But I doubt this set of ppl will change o
It as been part of em

That's what I'm saying too
histemple:

I must thank you for this very timely article because a lot of us share this view.
Nairaland was supposed to be a forum for ideas diffusion, General unity and purposeful education.
Unfortunately, both Seun and the moderators are dangerously lenient to the antics of ethnic bigots and uneducated religious disciples, who are flagrantly fanning the embers of War and division using Nairaland.
I have personally reported a few of these dangerous statements but I kept seeing the same people regurgitating same almost daily. Sometimes, issues that needed to be discussed intelligently and exhaustively, end up being ridiculed with extremely repulsive and infantile comments.
It is either Nairaland is not concerned about the quality of the forum or those saddled with the responsibility to moderate the forum needed to do more.
This forum needs meticulous moderation because I understand we have all kinds of persons including Nursery school pupils or those who think like one.

At the end of it all, its a social network. A public place on the Internet.

Those who cannot withstand such atmosphere will do justly by withdrawing.

Its a wild place dear. That's a SOCIETY. Not everyone is of your class and pedigree. cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

kobe79:
[s][/s]
who art thou to sit on the judgement throne?
to thy tent oh son of an Egyptian

See what I mean? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by mightyhaze: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
gassdon:
Igbo again?

Biafra need APC which =s CHANGE
and odua ritualists and cannibals need wot?
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Breadfruit: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
This is what happens when 1 staff does the work of 3 people. When he was the only one in that section, how won't he transfer millions?
You will see them sweating and trying to look cheerful. No lunch breaks.

There is bound to be security lapses when you do this severe under staffing just to make more profit. Why not reduce salary and get more hands?

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by histemple: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hidentity:

Thanks

I must thank you for this very timely article because a lot of us share this view.

Nairaland was supposed to be a forum for ideas diffusion, General unity and purposeful education.

Unfortunately, both Seun and the moderators are dangerously lenient to the antics of ethnic bigots and uneducated religious disciples, who are flagrantly fanning the embers of War and division using Nairaland.

I have personally reported a few of these dangerous statements but I kept seeing the same people regurgitating same almost daily. Sometimes, issues that needed to be discussed intelligently and exhaustively, end up being ridiculed with extremely repulsive and infantile comments.

I understand that some members, after being banned, registers again using another email address instead of serving the ban with remorse and repentance. I would like to suggest, that registration should contain the phone number and in the event of gross misconduct, such member should be banned using the phone number provided. Such that the particular phone number can't be accepted for registration again.

It is either Nairaland is not concerned about the quality of the forum or those saddled with the responsibility to moderate the forum needed to do more.

This forum needs meticulous moderation because I understand we have all kinds of persons including Nursery school pupils or those who think like one.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by kobe79: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
[s]
Hidentity:

Thanks
[/s]

who art thou to sit on the judgement throne?

to thy tent oh son of an Egyptian

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Obynolee(f): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sijo01:
My igbo brother, please rot in jail. That's where you belong

Don't be too sure,he will use part of his loot to buy his way out

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by InvertedHammer: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
FriedPlantain:
But why the guy kon resemble Lalasticlala small like this na? cheesy
/

Why would a real man choose lalasticlala as a moniker?

When you see a man named Jennifer let me know.

\

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by mightyhaze: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
jazinogold:
na wa o...

My ex girlfriend Blocked me on Facebook.She says I'm childish.I took a deep breath. Calmed down. Went to her house, rang the doorbell and ran away.
lmao!
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by gustav25: 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hidentity:

Thanks
my man you deserve to be promoted and given 500 cows for saying reason things

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by SweetSoup(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
wailers will not call this one witch hunting or selective, but when a polithiefcian who doesn't even know they exist is charged for corruption, they will run here to wail.
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by Saved2Serve: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
my dear, nairaland has gone to the dogs. I barely comment here, for all i see are childish and inane comments. I have pitched my tent with the property section. You said it all, so well without mincing words. This generation of youths will surpass the present leaders in all negativities. Most of us forget that nairaland has become a mirror that reflects Nigeria. Six of my friends who are foreigners (spanish, British and french), told me about nairaland, to my own amazement. In the exact words of one, "If you follow nairaland forum for 6months, you can claim to have lived in Nigeria for 2years". Please, let us all be very mindful of what we say here.

I am so aware that these banal and childish acts of most members here, have made a lot of people to resort to passive membership. Truth be told, no Nigerian poltician who visits this site will take the Nigerian youth seriously. The most appaling is what makes the frontpage. I mean the kind of stupid posts that grace our 'headlines'. Before the below moniker spoke out on this abysimal behaviour of wipping up ethnic sentiments on every post, i had already discovered this offline; most of these comments are made by unemployed graduates and high school chaps. No brain that is busy on some worthwhile task, will churn out stupidtity(comments) as seen here. Of course the idle mind is the devils's workshop. If you are educated in the real sense of it and you tow the path of bigotry and ethnic sentiments, you need a rehab. Please NIGERIAN YOUTHS GROW UP!!!
Hidentity:

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by IamAtribalist: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
cool 'hardworking' Igbos who own Lagos. Its the akpu-eating chest-beating flattheads again.
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by just2endowed: 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
jazinogold:
na wa o...

My ex girlfriend Blocked me on Facebook.She says I'm childish.I took a deep breath. Calmed down. Went to her house, rang the doorbell and ran away.

And who's the looser here?
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by IamAtribalist: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Visocrate:
Even with all the evidences , The accused still pleaded not guilty to the charges

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin evidences grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by just2endowed: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Saved2Serve:
my dear, nairaland has gone to the dogs. I barely comment here, for all i see are childish and inane comments. I have pitched my tent with the property section. You said it all, so well without mincing words. This generation of youths will surpass the present leaders in all negativities. Most of us forget that nairaland has become a mirror that reflects Nigeria. Six of my friends who are foreigners (spanish, British and french), told me about nairaland, to my own amazement. In the exact words of one, "If you follow nairaland forum for 6months, you can claim to have lived in Nigeria for 2years". Please, let us all be very mindful of what we say here.

I am so aware that these banal and childish acts of most members here, have made a lot of people to resort to passive membership. Truth be told, no Nigerian poltician who visits this site will take the Nigerian youth seriously. The most appaling is what makes the frontpage. I mean the kind of stupid posts that grace our 'headlines'. Before the below moniker spoke out on this abysimal behaviour of wipping up ethnic sentiments on every post, i had already discovered this offline; most of these comments are made by unemployed graduates and high school chaps. No brain that is busy on some worthwhile task, will churn out stupidtity(comments) as seen here. Of course the idle mind is the devils's workshop. If you are educated in the real sense of it and you tow the path of bigotry and ethnic sentiments, you need a rehab. Please NIGERIAN YOUTHS GROW UP!!!

Spot on.....
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by vicfajeze: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ewo!!!chei,igbos don finish naija with there criminology tendecies.Nna why now?
Re: Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. by ArodewilliamsT: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
aljharem:
I just don't understand why. Diamond bank pays well . Way better compare to other banks

Well that is what you get for being a tribalistic bank that only employs igbos

How many Igbos are in GTB or skye bank?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50-Year-Old Ex-Convict Caught Raping 4-Year-Old Girl In A Bauchi Mosque (Video) / Man Charged For Rape After Sucking Lady’s Breasts / Three Robbers Crushed To Death While Attempting To Rob On The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.