Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law (1347 Views)

Married Or Unmarried Sex Is Not A Sin!! / Children Under The Age Of 3-4yrs Caught Having Sex Under The Table.. / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law by adesegun121(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2015
A group of men and women have been publicly lashed with a cane for having unmarried sex in Banda Aceh, Indonesia.
Three women and 14 men arrested for a variety of sexual offences and gambling were caned in front of a mosque following Friday prayer.

The whole process of punishment was watched by guards and thousands members of the public
Aceh province is the only one of Indonesia’s 34 provinces that imposed Sharia customs and laws in the most populous Muslim-majority nation in the world.

Adultery, homosexual acts, sex outside marriage, drinking alcohol, gambling and other offences are punisable with sentences handed down by Islamic courts, including public whipping.
Amnesty International has repeatedly called for an end to caning in province, saying it goes against international laws on torture and human rights, as well as Indonesia’s own constitution.
Newly released photographs show women kneeling with their heads down and grimaces on their faces as they are lashed with a rattan cane for having unmarried sex.
- See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/men-and-women-flogged-for-unmarried-sex.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law by adesegun121(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law by iliyande(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2015
grin
Re: Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law by Zzyco: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2015
JESUS LOVES YOU!!
Re: Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law by yanabasee(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2015
Sharia law.... I hate it with passion! Tufiakwa!!! Spits on muslims and walks outa the thread!

1 Like

Re: Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2015
I wish such could be done here sad
Re: Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law by Obascoetubi: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
grin
Re: Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law by RedCard1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
They all look like Indian Boko Haram.
I hate anything Sharia Law
Re: Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
If this is done here

90% of our ladies would be flogged everyday tongue
Re: Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law by MrsChima(f): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Jarizod:
If this is done here

90% of our ladies would be flogged everyday tongue

100% of the cheating husbands, boyfriends, and politicians would be flogged daily.
Re: Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrsChima:

100% of the cheating husbands, boyfriends, and politicians would be flogged daily.
men don't cheat

Ask chima tongue
Re: Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law by MrsChima(f): 3:54am On Sep 20, 2015
Jarizod:
men don't cheat

Ask chima tongue

Chima isn't a man. lipsrsealed
Re: Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 20, 2015
MrsChima:

Chima isn't a man. lipsrsealed
what is he then undecided
Re: Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law by MrsChima(f): 11:27am On Sep 20, 2015
Jarizod:
what is he then undecided

What's it your business? undecided
Re: Men And Women Flogged For Unmarried Sex Under Sharia Law by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2015
MrsChima:

What's it your business? undecided
yes o.. Is he an animal, place or thing wink

(1) (Reply)

#7 Random Facts About Me / I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! / Mehn!!! It's 2016 And Trust Me Girls Ain't Smillling.....#WasteHisTime2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.