Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! (4282 Views)

Come Inside And Pick Your Best Position. (18+ Pic) / Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2015
Nigeria ladies are so beautiful, God made dem wonderfully and FEARFULLY with different shapes and sizes of head. Dis are the ones i hav been able to gather, if ur head is nt among da pics below, then u are shapeless ugly headed lady, K.ILL YOURSELF! angry
Oya Ladies start pickin, Some of dem will be like in quote "i have heart head or oval head, check my picshure to confam" please be truthful, No lies! bcuz no matter how u lie, da head u hav remains da xame grin

I'm going to pick 4 ur nairaland girls dat i hav seen and examined their heads
-missmary: my darlin, grin has oval head, she's such a black beauty.
-prettythicksme:The talkative has square head, seriously!
-PunkyVeer: has oblong head, u can check her pic when she uploads again
-Kwensypresh: has round head, lovely and well shaped.

Guys, wat shape of head do u want her to have??
Ladies, wat shape of head do u have

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 19, 2015
The rate at which people gets stupid each day is alarming.
so sorry for Nigeria sad sad
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by Swaggzkid: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2015
cry
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:

Wah are u doing here, i couldnt find ur shape of head gerrahere

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by yanabasee(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2015
That Oblong shape though..... grin
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by VaselineAloe: 10:16am On Sep 19, 2015
chai! pesin fit use dat squa face do sheild an amor

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by falconey(m): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2015
LOL I don't know maybe you guys want to kill them, every thread is created about them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2015
Durent:
undecided
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2015
yanabasee:
That Oblong shape though..... grin
Dats for punkyveer grin
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 19, 2015
VaselineAloe:
chai! pesin fit use dat squa face do sheild an amor

grin No be small tin ooh

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
LOL
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by jamex93(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2015
Lolx
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2015
The obsession is getting serious grin

Punky is adorable even if I have to say so myself. Cute as a button.
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by misspicy(f): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:
is that her face. cheesy see your oblong head

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:

is that her face. cheesy see your oblong head

Cute, adorable "oblong head" grin I bet he wants to adopt me grin
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by falconey(m): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

OH SHIIT!!!!!
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by yanabasee(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2015
Durent:
Dats for punkyveer grin
grin
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by VaselineAloe: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2015
my peniis av ardened angry

y dis useless gel is putin ha pix
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Cute, adorable "oblong head" grin I bet he wants to adopt me grin
grin In ur dreams
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by wizzprince(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2015
Spreads mat,waiting 4 d wailers version,just tinking out loud (no wonder wig dey sell pass cap)
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2015
wizzprince:
Spreads mat,waiting 4 d wailers version,just tinking out loud (no wonder wig dey sell pass cap)
Hahaha, guy u are on point grin Wigs, brazilian hair, senegalese, wool dem too plenty grin
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2015
Even da so called female celebs, grin tak a look at beyonce semi oblong head grin

Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2015
I Dnt know this one but take a look at dat head grin

Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by missmary(f): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2015
smiley
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:

Olusanya Dolapo
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by dammyluv911(f): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2015
oval
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2015
dammyluv911:
oval
Wow babe, its so true!!! u got a beautiful oval head nd a sexy oval butt!
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
www.nairaland.com/Chisombenedicta Fine girl with nice oval head. . muaaaah

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Durent:
Wow babe, its so true!!! u got a beautiful oval head nd a sexy oval butt!
ashawo boi.. u have switched from head to butt cheesy
Re: Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! by braine(m): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
Durent:
Lol! Correct question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Wish Your 'ex'. / See Viral Photo Of A Woman Showing Her Behind In A Supermarket / Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.